- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Profoto D2 500 AirTTL
- Available in 500Ws adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over a 10 f-stop power range to give you both power and precise control.
- Bursts up to 20 flashes per second with flash durations up to 1/63,000 of a second.
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8,000s.
- Shoot in TTL or manual mode.
- Fully integrated with other AirTTL flashes like B1 and B2.
- Built-in reflector for maximum output and minimizing of straylight.
- High-resolution display with a superior, intuitive interface.
- Optional Quartz flashtube for high volume packshot available.
- Compatible with 120+ Light Shaping Tools from Profoto's renowned light shaping system.
With the Profoto D2, you’re always up to speed. Whether you’re shooting portrait, food, fashion or sport, with a flash duration of up to 1/63,000 of a second you’ll get a great shot every time. This is high-end light shaping excellence in a superfast and versatile package for photographers who demand only the very best.
The D2 can be fully integrated together with AirTTL flashes like the B1 and B2. You can shoot with all flashes in TTL or manual mode or combine them as you wish. For example set the D2 in manual for the background and use the B1 or B2 in TTL as the main flash. HSS is available in both manual and TTL modes.
Freeze the moment
The D2 can provide super quick flash durations up to 1/63,000 of a second. Shoot a splash of water and it will be frozen in mid-air – a photographic work of art.
Catch the moment
The D2 can shoot up to 20 flashes per second. That’s fast enough to catch the best of any moment. Ask your subject to jump and you’ll have 20 mid-air exposures to choose from.
Control your surroundings
Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS) enables you to shoot with shutter speeds up to 1/8,000 of a second. Use HSS to shoot with large aperture in bright conditions or to freeze action with absolute sharpness.
Shoot with ease using TTL
Point-and-shoot in TTL Mode. Switch to Manual Mode and control the light with intuitive buttons and menus. Forget about the flash and focus on the light.
Overpower any light
The D2 packs enough of punch to overpower the available light in almost any situation. Its power is also a blessing when shooting at larger distances or when using larger Light Shaping Tools.
Grow with speed
It has the speed to set you free, and the power for you to be at your best. It’s an integrated part of the extensive Profoto system. Go full speed ahead with the D2.
In The Box
- 1 × D2 500 AirTTL
- 1 × Power cable
- 1 × Bag XS
See more by Profoto
|Energy range||10 f-stops (1-500Ws)|
|Energy control increments||1/10 or full f-stops|
|Recycling time||0.03-0.6s (quick burst up to 20 flashes/s)|
|Shortest flash duration (in Freeze mode)||1/63,000s|
|Longest flash duration||1/2600s|