Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
Focus like lightning and zoom ahead
Experience the RX10 that elevates all-in-one camera capabilities and image quality to an all-time high.
Top-speed AF meets super zoom range
Now, it’s easier to capture more stunning stills and movies at every opportunity. The new RX10 IV is much more than a solid, smart all-in-one compact—it packs enough groundbreaking innovations for even professionals to marvel at, from this ultra-fast AF system of its kind, to legendary optics throughout its 25x zoom range, to extraordinarily precise, powerful image processing, and more.
0.03-sec. autofocus speed doesn’t miss a move
The RX10 IV’s AF systems heighten response, accuracy, and range for more controllably precise, tenacious focus on your subject, however quickly the scene’s action unfolds.
Incomparable AF speed: See ultra-fast autofocus in action
World-leading 0.03-s1 AF speed is made possible by the 1.0-type Exmor RS™ CMOS image sensor that provides for fast, accurate autofocusing at all times.
All-around AF coverage: Autofocus captures a subject wherever it is in the image
315 phase-detection AF points cover approx. 65% of the image area to provide widespread autofocus coverage of subjects that appear in the frame.
Tenacious AF tracking: Stays on moving subjects for as long as you like
With High-density Tracking AF Technology, focus reliably stays on moving subjects and activates AF points to cover the area around the subject.
Advanced operation with an easy touch
More tactile focus control even when shooting
The exemplary RX10 IV puts more intuitive, versatile control of focus right at your fingertips.
Smooth focus point selection with Touch Pad AF
Slide your finger to shift focus. It’s handy while monitoring the viewfinder.
Tap on a next subject with Touch Focus
Simply touch the LCD screen to focus on the chosen subject.
More rapid, wide-ranging autofocus control
AF operation extended and refined
Touch operation and other autofocus innovations take optimal advantage of the Fast Hybrid AF system’s superior speed, accuracy and versatility for location shooting, continuous shooting, and ultra-telephoto shooting.
Continuous shooting up to 24fps
Consistently capture decisive moments of even fast-moving action. The RX10 IV features a high-speed front-end LSI and the vast power of the BIONZ X™ image processing engine to enable continuous shooting, even with AF/AE tracking, at up to approx. 24fps for up to 2494 frames at a time.
High-speed 24fps shooting with AF/AE tracking: Features refined to match higher shooting capability
Even images shot continuously at 24fps look extraordinarily smooth and rich as you monitor them on the electronic viewfinder that keeps display lag to an absolute minimum during shooting.
Silent electronic shutter: Shoot noise-sensitive scenes without making a sound
Record live performances, wildlife, and action without being distracting, by setting the electronic shutter for silent shooting. Up to 1/32,000-s fast, this shutter also minimizes image distortion.
High resolution zoom: wide
Sony packs the RX10 IV with extraordinary large aperture lenses, a state-of-the-art BIONZ X™ processor ensuring high resolution out to the images' edges, capability to shoot dazzling bokeh and steady close-ups, and much more. The quality of every still and movie image, even shot at top speed, is as clearly superior as all the innovation that this brilliant Cyber-shot™ contains.
The pursuit of optical perfection: Flawless images take more exceptional elements of refinement
The built-in ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24-600 mm6 F2.4-4 high magnification zoom lens achieves excellent contrast and sharpness in every shot, throughout an extreme wide-angle to ultra-telephoto range.
Advanced BIONZ X™: Powers image processing to an all-time high
The BIONZ X™ image processor’s advanced algorithm improves image quality by enhancing resolution, minimizing noise, and depicting reality in all its variety and subtlety
Fast Hybrid AF for 4K movie recording: Pro class shooting features for more professional results
Fast Hybrid AF makes autofocus more speedy and accurate, while 4K movie (QFHD: 3,840 x 2,160) recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning ensures footage with resolution high enough to satisfy professionals.
Operate on impulse
Focusing, monitoring, setting adjustments and other essential functions not only feel natural to handle at all times—they’re designed to accommodate professional-style applications as well.
Back up stills and movies to Sony’s cloud service. Access them from any device
Capture One Express (for Sony)
Supports use of one of the world’s best RAW converters, from Phase One.
In The Box
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 IV
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50
- AC AdapterAC-UUD12
- Micro USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cap
- Shoe cap
- Lens hood
- Eyepiece cup
- Instruction Manual
See more by Sony
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|SENSOR TYPE||1.0"-type (0.52" x 0.35") Exmor RS® CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)||Approx. 20.1 Megapixels|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (TOTAL)||Approx. 21.0 Megapixels|
|LENS TYPE||Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens, 18 elements in 13 groups (6 aspheric elements, including AA lens)|
|F-NUMBER (MAXIMUM APERTURE)||F2.4 (W)–4.0 (T)|
|FOCAL LENGTH (F=)||F=8.8–220 mm; Still Image 3:2 f=24–600 mm; Still Image 4:3 f=27–650 mm; Still Image 16:9 f=26–630 mm; Still Image 1:1 f=31–760 mm|
|FOCUS RANGE (FROM THE FRONT OF THE LENS)||AF (W: Approx. 3 cm (0.10 ft) to infinity, T: Approx. 72 cm (2.36 ft) to infinity, f=250 mm (35 mm format equivalent): Approx. 140 cm (4.59 ft) to infinity), Focus range from the image sensor: AF (W: Approx. 18 cm (0.59 ft) to infinity, T: Approx. 92 cm (3.02 ft) to infinity, f=250 mm (35 mm format equivalent): Approx. 157 cm (5.16 ft) to infinity)|
|OPTICAL ZOOM||25X (optical zoom during movie recording)|
|CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)||20M Approx. 50x/10M Approx. 70x/5M Approx. 100x/VGA Approx. 380x|
|CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (MOVIE)||4K: Approx. 37.5x; HD: Approx. 50x|
|DIGITAL ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)||20M Approx. 100x/10M Approx. 140x/5M Approx. 200x/VGA Approx. 380x|
|DIGITAL ZOOM (MOVIE)||Digital Zoom Approx. 100x|
|SCREEN TYPE||3.0-type (7.5 cm) (4:3)/1,440,000 dots/Xtra Fine/TFT LCD|
|ADJUSTABLE ANGLE||Up by approx. 109 degrees, down by approx. 41 degrees|
|DISPLAY PANEL (ON TOP)||Yes|
|DISPLAY SELECTOR (FINDER/LCD)||Auto/EVF (Manual)/Monitor (Manual)|
|MS ASSIST MAGNIFICATION||5.3x, 10.7x|
|SCREEN TYPE/NUMBER OF DOTS||0.39-type electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED), 2,359,296dots|
|MAGNIFICATION||Approx. 0.70x with 50 mm lens at infinity, -1 mstyle name="sup"-1/style(diopter) (35 mm equiv.)|
|EYE POINT||Approx. 23 mm from the eyepiece, 21.5 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1 mstyle name="sup"-1/style(diopter) (CIPA standard)|
|DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT||-4.0 to +3.0 m-1|
|BRIGHTNESS CONTROL||Manual(5 steps) / Sunny Weather|
|IMAGE PROCESSING ENGINE||Yes (BIONZ X)|
|STEADYSHOT||Optical; Yes (Intelligent Active Mode, Optical type with electronic compensation, Anti Rolling type)|
|FOCUS MODE||Single-shot AF; Automatic AF; Continuous AF; DMF; Manual Focus|
|FOCUS AREA||Wide (315 points (phase-detection AF), 25 points (contrast-detection AF)); Center; Flexible Spot (S/M/L);Expanded Flexible Spot; Lock on AF (Wide/Center/Flexible Spot (S/M/L)/Expanded Flexible Spot)|
|LOCK ON AF||Yes|
|LIGHT METERING MODE||Multi Pattern; Center Weighted; Spot (Standard/Large); Entire Screen Avg.; Highlight|
|EXPOSURE COMPENSATION||+/- 3.0EV, 1/3EV step|
|ISO SENSITIVITY (STILL IMAGE)(RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX)||Auto(ISO100–12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), 100/125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/ 1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO64/80), Multi-Frame NR: Auto (ISO100–12800), 100/200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600|
|ISO SENSITIVITY (MOVIE)||Auto: (ISO100–ISO12800 Level, selectable with upper/lower limit), 100/125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/ 1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800|
|MINIMUM ILLUMINATION (MOVIE)||Auto: 2.4 lux (shutter speed 1/30)|
|WHITE BALANCE MODES||Auto; Daylight; Shade; Cloudy; Incandescent; Fluor.: Warm White; Fluor.: Cool White; Fluor.: Day White; Fluor.: Daylight;Flash;C.Temp./Filter;Custom|
|WB MICRO ADJUSTMENT||YesG7 to M7,57-stepA7 to B7,29-step|
|SHUTTER SPEED||iAuto (4"–1/2000*)/Program Auto (30"–1/2000*)/Manual Exposure (Bulb, 30"–1/2000*)/Aperture Priority (30"–1/2000*)/Shutter Priority (30"–1/2000*); *At F8 or greater aperture value. Fastest limit at F2.4 is 1/1000.|
|ELECTRONIC SHUTTER||iAuto (4"–1/32000)/Program Auto (30"–1/32000)/Manual Exposure (30"–1/32000)/Aperture Priority (30"–1/32000)/Shutter Priority (30"–1/32000)|
|APERTURE||iAuto (F2.4/F11)/Program Auto (F2.4/F16)/Manual (F2.4/F16)/Shutter Priority (F2.4/F11)/Aperture Priority (F2.4/F16)|
|IMAGE CONTROL||Contrast;Saturation;Sharpness;Creative Style;Color Space(sRGB / Adobe RGB);Quality(RAW / RAW&JPEG / Extra fine / Fine / Standard)|
|NOISE REDUCTION||Long exposure NR: On/Off, available for shutter speeds longer than 1/3 s; High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off; Multi Frame NR: Auto, ISO 100–25600|
|DYNAMIC RANGE FUNCTIONS||Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1–5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0–6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step))|
|SHOOTING MODE||AUTO (Intelligent Auto/Superior Auto); Program Auto; Aperture Priority; Shutter Speed Priority; Manual Exposure; MR (Memory Recall) [body 3 sets/memory card 4 sets]; Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure); HFR Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure); Panorama; Scene Selection|
|SCENE SELECTION||Portrait; Sports Action; Macro; Landscape; Sunset; Night Scene; Handheld Twilight; Night Portrait; Anti Motion Blur|
|CONTINUOUS SHOOTING SPEED (MAXIMUM) (WITH MAX. RECORDING PIXELS)||Continuous Shooting Hi: approx. 24fps, Continuous Shooting Mid: approx. 10fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 3.5fps23|
|SELF-TIMER||10 s / 5 s / 2 s / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable/Bracketing shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable|
|DRIVE MODES||Single; Continuous shooting (Hi/Mid/Lo); Self-timer; Self-timer (cont.); Cont. bracketing4; Single bracketing4; White balance bracketing4; DRO bracketing4|
|PANORAMA (SHOOTING)||Sweep Panorama|
|PICTURE EFFECT||Still Image:Toy camera;Pop Color;Posterization;Retro Photo;Soft High-key;Partial Color;High Contrast Mono.;Soft Focus;HDR Painting;Richtone Monochrome;Miniature;Watercolor;Illustration;Movie:Toy camera;Pop Color;Posterization;Retro Photo;Soft High-key;Partial Color;High Contrast Mono.|
|CREATIVE STYLE||Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box|
|PICTURE PROFILE||off/PP1-PP9 (Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-Log3), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)|
|FOCUS TYPE||Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)|
|NUMBER OF RECOGNIZED SCENES||Still Image: Superior Auto: 44 / iAuto: 33; 44|
|FLASH MODE||Built-in, manual pop-up|
|FLASH TYPE||Auto/Flash On/Slow Synchro/Rear Sync /Flash Off/Wireless (with optional compatible flash)|
|AF ILLUMINATOR||Auto / Off|
|EXTERNAL FLASH MODE||Sony a System Flash compatible with multi interface shoe, attach the optional shoe adapter for flash compatible with Auto-lock accessory shoe|
|FLASH RANGE||ISO Auto: About 3.28 to 35.43 ft (1.0 to 10.8 m) (W) / About 3.28 to 21.33 ft 1.0 to 6.5 m) (T), ISO 12800: up to about 68.24 ft (20.8 m) (W) / about 41.99 ft (12.8 m) (T)|
|COMPATIBLE RECORDING MEDIA||Memory Stick Duo5; Memory Stick PRO Duo5; Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed)5; Memory Stick PROHG Duo5; Memory Stick Micro65; Memory Stick Micro (Mark2)65; SD Memory Card5; SDHC Memory Card (UHS-I)5; SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I)5; microSD Memory Card65; microSDHC Memory Card65; microSDXC Memory Card65|
|RECORDING FORMAT||Still Image: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.31, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format); XAVC S; AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compatible|
|RECORDING FORMAT (MOVIE AUDIO)||XAVC S: LPCM 2ch; AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby Digital Stereo Creator)|
|COLOR SPACE (STILL)||sRGB, Adobe® RGB|
|STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE)||Still Image: 3:2 mode: 20M(5472×3648)/10M(3888×2592)/5M(2736×1824), 4:3 mode: 18M(4864×3648)/10M(3648×2736)/5M(2592×1944)/VGA, 16:9 mode: 17M(5472×3080)/7.5M(3648×2056)/4.2M(2720×1528), 1:1 mode: 13M(3648×3648)/6.5M(2544×2544)/3.7M(1920×1920); 16:9 mode: 17M(5472×3080)/7.5M(3648×2056)/4.2M(272|
|HFR||RecordingNTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode XAVC S HD: 50p 50M(1920x1080/250fps), 50p 50M(1920x1080/500fps), 50p 50M(1920x1080/1000fps)/25p 50M(1920x1080/250fps), 25p 50M(1920x1080/500fps), 25p 50M(1920x1080/1000fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode XAVC S HD:60p 50M(1920x1080/240fps), 60p 50M(1920x1080/480fps), 60p 50M(1920x1080/960fps)/30p 50M(1920x1080/240fps), 30p 50M(1920x1080/480fps), 30p 50M(1920x1080/960fps)/24p 50M(1920x1080/240fps), 24p 50M(1920x1080/480fps), 24p 50M(1920x1080/960fps)Sensor Readout Number of effective pixelsQuality Priority: 240fps/250fps (1824x1026), 480fps/500fps (1824x616), 960fps/1000fps (1244x420)/Shoot Time Priority: 240fps/250fps (1824x616), 480fps/500fps (1292x436), 960fps/1000fps (912x308)|
|STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE) DURING MOVIE||16:9 mode: 17M (5472×3080)/7.5M (3648×2056)/4.2M (2720×1528)|
|INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS||Multi/Micro USB Terminal7, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI, Microphone (0.14" stereo mini jack), Multi Interface Shoe, Headphones|
|NFC||NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing|
|BLUETOOTH||Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4 GHz band))|
|POWER SOURCE||DC7.2 V (supplied battery)/DC5.0 V (supplied AC adapter)|
|BATTERY SYSTEM||Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50|
|POWER CONSUMPTION (CAMERA MODE)||Approx. 2.2 W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.4 W with viewfinder|
|USB CHARGE/USB POWER SUPPLY||es (Shooting, Playback)|
|BATTERY LIFE(STILL IMAGES)||Monitor:Approx. 400/Approx. 200 min., ViewFinder: Approx. 370/Approx. 185 min.8|
|BATTERY LIFE(MOVIES ACTUAL SHOOTING)||Monitor:Approx. 75 min., ViewFinder: Approx. 75 min. 910|
|BATTERY LIFE(MOVIES CONTINUOUS SHOOTING)||Monitor:Approx. 135 min., ViewFinder: Approx. 135 min. 119|
|PLAYMEMORIES CAMERA APPS||-|
|SHOOTING FUNCTIONS||Eye AF; Face Detection; Face Registration; Still Image Recording (during movie recording); Smile shutter; Grid Line; Quick Navi; Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll); WB Bracket; DRO Bracketing; MF Assist; Peaking; Zebra; Marker Display; Audio Level Display; Audio Out Timing; Step Zoom/Quick Zoom; TC/UB; Photographer Name & Copyright; ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed; PC Remote Control; Zoom Assist; Focus Hold; Gamma Disp. Assist; [Mov]AF Track Sensitivity; [Mov]AF Drive Speed; Set File Name; Focus Range Limiter12|
|PLAYBACK FUNCTIONS||BRAVIA® Sync (Control for HDMI); 9/25-frame index view; Auto Orientation; Slide Show; Forward/Rewind (Movie); Delete; Protect; Motion Shot Video; Photo Capture; Automatic Image Rotation; Cont. Shoot Grouping|
|4K IMAGE OUTPUT||Yes|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0 degrees C. - +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F.|
|Exif Print;PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)|
|Size & Weight|
|WEIGHT (CIPA COMPLIANT)||Approx. 2 lb 6.7 oz (1095 g) (Battery and SDXC Card are included)/Approx. 2 lb 5.1 oz (1050 g) (Body Only)|
|What's In The Box|
Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50|
Micro USB cable
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.