- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
How does Affirm work?
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 9500 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Profoto Core Backpack S
- Padded main compartment with adjustable interior dividers
- Access to main compartment via back panel
- Built-in expansion with roll top
- Front compartment with dedicated 15" laptop and tablet sleeves
- Multiple internal organizer pockets
- Two external side pockets for stands & tripods
- Pass-through trolley handle sleeve on back panel
- Adjustable shoulder and sternum straps
- Top and side grab handles
- Durable outer Kodra fabric with dual weatherproof coating
The Profoto Core Backpack S is a sleek backpack designed by Profoto for the fast-moving photographer. It’s flexible, expandable and easily accessible with the modular organization to make it easy to bring your studio. The cavernous main compartment is well protected and accessed from the back panel. Adjustable dividers mean the main compartment adapts easily to your gear and the dividers can also be removed completely to convert into an every-day backpack. The roll-top opening offers additional access to the main compartment and lets you extend the carrying capabilities further. A second padded compartment on the front of the pack protects smaller high-value items and includes pockets for a 15” laptop, tablet and/or documents. In addition, there are lots of small pockets available for organisation if smaller items. On each side there are pockets & straps to attach camera tripods & smaller light stands. A trolley handle sleeve is integrated on the back panel to make travel easy. Designed by Profoto with highest quality fabrics and hardware throughout.
|Length||47 cm / 18.5 in|
|Width||30 cm / 11.8 in|
|Height||19 cm / 7.5 in|
|Weight||1.8 kg / 3.9 lbs|