- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Canon CanoScan 9000F II Color Image Scanner
- Speed and Quality:
- Superb Scanning Resolution: When you combine 9600 x 9600 maximum color resolution1 (film scanning) with a vivid 48-bit color depth and over 281 trillion possible colors, the results will astound you. Continue your scanning brilliance with tremendous 19,200 x 19,200 (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.
- Ease of Use
- My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!
- EZ Buttons: Utilize the Seven EZ Buttons to automate the entire scanning process. Copy, scan and create email attachments or PDF files simply with the push of a button.
- Auto Scan Mode: With the press of a single button you have the ability to bring eight steps into one as you scan your photo, document or personal notebook and have the type of original automatically recognized. In addition, the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in the appropriate file format.
- 35mm Film: Make your old photos look virtually brand new again with the special film scanning guide frame and Film Adapter Unit by scanning one film strip at a time at a maximum 9600 color dpi1.
- Auto Document Fix: Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful and easy-to-view scan results by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. Text characters stand out and are sharp, and clear; while pictures maintain their color tone and contrast.
- FARE Level 3: This built-in retouching technology delivers automatic correction to photos and film removing much of the dust and scratches while restoring its color all at the same time. Restore the life of your memories automatically instead of having to spend lots of time manually retouching them.
- Gutter Shadow Correction: This built-in correction removes the shadow typically seen when scanning a page from a book. This "gutter" is eliminated delivering a clean scan of the page - not the dark gutter.
- Evernote: Quickly and easily scan your documents and papers from your printer or scanner. Evernote will make your documents searchable, so you can always find what you need at anytime, on any device.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Scan and transfer images to your computer at the fastest possible scanning speeds with this connection. The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Interface also allows for quick previews of your images to your computer.
In The Box
- CanoScan 9000F MARK II Color Image Scanner
- Setup CD-ROM and Printed Documents
- Film Guide 35MM Mount
- Film Guide 35MM Strip
- Film Guide Medium Format
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
See more by Canon
|Scanning Element||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD) 12-line color|
|Light Source||White LED|
|Features||7 EZ Buttons, 9600 dpi CCD Sensor, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Built-In Power Supply, FARE Level 3, Film Scanning (35mm film/120 format film), Gutter Shadow Correction, High-speed Scanning, Light Guide, OCR Text Data Conversion, PDF Password, Sensor Carriage, Super Toric Lens, White LED, Zero Warm-up Time, Evernote|
|Scanner Buttons||Auto Scan, Copy, E-mail, PDF x 4|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:9600 x 9600 dpi (film) / 4800 x 4800 (all other media) Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi4|
|Scanning Speed||Standard Film Scan: Approx. 18 seconds for 35MM Negative at 1200 dpi Standard Reflective Scan: Approx. 7 seconds for A4 color document at 300 dpi|
|Scanning Mode||Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external Output Grayscale: 48-bit internal/16-bit (film scanning only)/8-bit output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||18.9" (W) x 4.4" (D) x 10.7" (H)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.6.8 to 10.7|
|Power Requirements||AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz Auto Power Off: Yes (can be set from the driver)|
|Max. Power Consumption||15W (0.9W Standby)|
|Operating Temperature:||Operating temperature: 50° - 95° F|
|Operating Humidity:||Operating humidity: 10% - 90% RH (20% - 80% RH for film scanning) Without Condensation Formation|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.|