Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
- Smallest in class : This is the world's smallest interchangeable lens digital still camera (as of April 2010). We removed the conventional mirror box, AF sensor and viewfinder, reducing the "flange back" distance from 44.5 mm to 18 mm. The result has all the quality of an a-DSLR, but is 48% smaller and 49% lighter than our a230.
- Interchangeable lenses : Compatible with Sony's E-mount series of smaller, lighter lenses designed specifically for a-compact interchangeable lens cameras. Opens up a world of creative options.
- APS-C size HD image sensor : The same sensor format that Sony builds into the full-sized a-DSLRs. With 13 times the area of the typical3 image sensor, APS-C makes the difference between "snapshots" and "photographs," delivering an exceptional combination of high resolution, high sensitivity and gorgeous, blurred backgrounds.
- HD movie recording : Capture vivid, lifelike HD movies in the PC-friendly MP4 format. Shoot 720/30p high definition or standard definition 480/30p.1
- 14.2 megapixel resolution : You get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements. Thanks to the APS-C sensor size and Sony Exmor APS HD CMOS technology, the camera achieves high resolution with no penalty in low-light sensitivity or sensor noise.
- Up to 7 frames per second : You get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements. Thanks to the APS-C sensor size and Sony Exmor APS HD CMOS technology, the camera achieves high resolution with no penalty in low-light sensitivity or sensor noise.
- ISO 12800 sensitivity : Incredibly clear low-light pictures without sacrificing detail. As of April 2010, this is best-in-class performance, made possible by low-noise Exmor APS HD CMOS image sensor and refined BIONZ image processor.
- Sweep Panorama : Capture expansive landscapes automatically. Press the shutter, sweep vertically or horizontally. The camera does the rest, continuously shooting images and stitching them together. Up to 23 MP image size. Up to 202 degrees maximum sweep angle (16mm focal length).
- Anti Motion Blur mode : Corrects for subject movement to capture amazingly clean and sharp images in low light. The camera leverages the large, APS-C image sensor and captures six images in a fraction of a second. Combining the data from all six creates a single image that minimizes subject blur.
- Hand-held Twilight Mode : Corrects for subject movement to capture amazingly clean and sharp images in low light. The camera leverages the large, APS-C image sensor and captures six images in a fraction of a second. Combining the data from all six creates a single image that minimizes subject blur.
- Auto HDR built into camera : High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography captures more scene contrast than a single exposure can handle by combining the best highlight detail from one shot and the best shadow detail from another for one incredible shot. Until recently, you needed a computer and editing software. Sony builds HDR in. Handles severe backlighting and other high-contrast scenes. Captures in a split second. (Recommended for still subjects.)
- Live View LCD : The LCD monitor is active full-time for composing shots. Provides a what-you-see-is-what-you-get preview of white balance, focus, depth of field, exposure and 100% framing accuracy, plus informative on-screen displays.
- Tiltable 3" LCD screen4 : Empowers your photography with a different point or view. Tilts down 45° and up 80° to frame high- and low-angle shots that would otherwise be hit-or-miss.
- 920K pixel TruBlack LCD screen : Sony's Xtra Fine LCD monitor has best-in-class resolution (as of April 2010). The TruBlack screen includes a special resin layer to suppress internal reflections, increase contrast compared to conventional LCDs. Sunny Weather mode boosts visibility even further in bright sunlight.
- Fast Auto Focus : Some cameras in this class are slow to focus. That can make you miss the shot on fast-moving subjects like sports and unpredictable subjects like pets and babies. Sony's fast Contrast Auto Focus system typically takes just 0.3 seconds. Also offers continuous Auto Focus when shooting movies.10
- Intelligent Auto Focus : Pre-focuses as you compose the shot, further reducing focusing time to a bare minimum.10
- iAUTO (Intelligent Auto) mode : Unifies and simplifies Sony intelligent technologies. Takes advantage of Intelligent Scene Recognition, Face Detection technology, and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization without leaving auto mode so you always get the best shot.
- On-screen Help Guide : Provides ready reference, explains the camera's modes and settings. Walks you through camera operation so you get the best shot. Helps you advance from basic operation to greater sophistication.
- On-screen Shooting Tips : Offers expert advice so you can shoot like a pro.
- Control Wheel + Soft Keys : Unlike cameras that bristle with knobs, buttons and dials, the NEX-3 features a simple turn-and-click Control Wheel and context-sensitive Soft Keys. It's elegant, uncluttered and intuitive.
- Sony Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor : Conventional image sensors use only a handful of analog-to-digital (A/D) converters, which can slow you down. The NEX-3 Exmor sensor provides 4,592 column-parallel A/D converters. You get fast response, superb image clarity.
- BIONZ image processor : The brains of the camera is a refined version of Sony's BIONZ image processor. Its chroma noise reduction delivers high-resolution, low-noise photos even at ISO 12800 sensitivity. Also enables fast processing for up to 7 fps continuous shooting of data-intensive 14.2 megapixel images. Sweep Panorama and 6 image layering.
- Dynamic Range Optimizer (DRO) : Dynamic Range Optimizer improves results with backlit subjects and recovers details hidden in shadows. Settings include Auto, Level with a choice of five operating levels and Off.
- Accepts a-DSLR A-mount lenses6 : Using the LA-EA1 adaptor (sold separately), you can attach the full selection of A-mount system lenses, which includes 28 current models and an installed base of millions of lenses worldwide. Operational restrictions apply.6
- 25-point Auto Focus : 25 sensors cover a very wide area of the scene, for accurate focusing even when the subject is far from the center of the frame.10
- Multi-segment measuring : Optimizes exposure based on 49 segments. Choice of Multi, Center and Spot metering accommodates a full range of shooting situations.
- Manual Focus Assist : Greatly magnifies the viewfinder image when you touch the focus ring, making it easy to get razor-sharp images. Works with E-mount lenses only.
- RAW image capture : The NEX-3 saves your pictures as compact JPEG files or ultra-high quality RAW files. RAW files save images prior to de-mosaicing, white balance, sharpness and color enhancement. This retains maximum latitude for enhancing the image on your PC.
- "Background Defocus" control : Cameras with APS-C sensors take beautiful pictures because they can blur the background. That helps make your subject stand out as the center of attention in portrait photography. But you've had to know about aperture f-stops and shutter speeds. Now Sony makes it easy. Simply turn the Control Wheel one way for backgrounds in focus, the other for background defocus.
- Accepts image stabilized lenses : Selected E-mount lenses incorporate Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to combat the effects of camera shake. Building stabilization into the lenses enables the camera body to be remarkably thin and light.
- Powerful supplied software11 : To help you refine and manage your images, the camera is equipped with computer software including Image Data Converter SR, Image Data Lightbox SR and Picture Motion Browser (PMB).11
- Face Detection technology : The camera can automatically detect up to eight individual faces and adjust focus, exposure, white balance and flash to help deliver crisp, properly lit images of family and friends. Can prioritize children or adults.
- Smile Shutter technology : Captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply select the Smile Shutter mode and the camera takes the picture automatically. You can prioritize children or adults and adjust the smile sensitivity.
- HDMI output for HD viewing : Enjoy HD movies and stunning still images on a compatible HDTV. The camera includes an HDMI output.8 In addition, the BRAVIA Sync system works with compatible Sony BRAVIA HDTVs enabling you to control camera playback using the television's remote7.
- Eight Scene Selection Modes : These help you get the shot by optimizing the camera for specific shooting situations. Select from Portrait, Sports, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night View, Night Portrait and Hand-held Night Shot modes.
- Six Creative Style settings : Control how the camera processes your images with six finishing styles: Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset and B&W. You can even fine-tune contrast, saturation, and sharpness to your personal taste.
- P/A/S/M operating modes : The NEX-3 offers a full range of controls from the beginner's iAUTO mode to P/A/S/M: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual. On-screen prompts help you refine your skills, build your confidence and exercise greater creative control.
- Anti-Dust Technology : Anti-Dust Technology helps keep the CMOS sensor clean, resulting in consistently clear pictures. First a static-free coating on the sensor's low-pass filter helps repel dust. Then vibration automatically dislodges dust from the sensor.
- Up to 300 Shots8 of battery life : Take up to 300 shots on a single charge8 with Sony lithium ion Stamina battery power. Sony's InfoLITHIUM battery system enables you to see the percent of power remaining, so you can keep shooting in confidence.
- Supplied detachable flash : To help you shoot more effectively in formal portraits, the supplied flash has a Guide Number of 7.
- Dual Media Slots : For cost-effective, convenient storage and sharing of your images, the camera accepts Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC media (Class 4 or higher recommended). (Memory card is required. All are sold separately.)
- PhotoTV HD compatibility9 : Optimizes compatible BRAVIA televisions for gorgeous display of digital pictures.
- Index and Slide Show Display : Quickly review your photos using 6- or 12-frame index views, or as an automatic slide show with fade-in/fade-out effect.
1. Movie recording is limited to segments of 29 minutes, maximum. When using movie mode Memory Stick PRO Duo with MARK2 logo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG HX Duo or Class 4 or higher for SD/SDHC media are recommended.
2. More than 13 times the area of 1/2.4-inch type sensor of the Sony DSC-WX1.
3. World's smallest, lightest interchangeable lens digital camera as of April 2010
4. Viewable area measured diagonally
5. 48.8% smaller and 49.1% lighter compared to Sony a230.
6. Attaching Sony A-mount lens requires LA-EA1 adaptor (sold separately). Manual focus and full open aperture shooting only.
7. Works with other BRAVIA Sync or Theatre Sync labeled HDTVs when connected via HDMI interface. Mini-HDMI-to-HDMI cable required, sold separately.
8. When fully charged. Actual results may vary based on product settings, usage patterns and environmental conditions.
9. Compatible BRAVIA HDTV and HDMI or component cable (all sold separately) required for PhotoTV HD viewing. Specifications for BRAVIA HDTV shown vary according to market region.
10. Auto Focus function is only available with Sony E-Mount lenses.
11. PMB requires Microsoft Windows XP SP3/ Windows Vista SP2/ Windows 7. Mac OS not supported. Movie format is compatible with iMovie '09 or later versions.
12. HD Viewing requires a mini-HDMI-to-HDMI cable and compatible HDTV, both sold separately.
In The Box
- Sony NEX-3 Body
- SEL16F28 E-mount 16mm F2.8 lens
- Lens cap
- HVL-F7S detachable flash
- Case for flash
- BC-VW1 Battery Charger
- Power cord
- NP-FW50 Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Shoulder strap
- USB cable (Mini B)
See more by Sony
|Crop Factor||2x (Four-Thirds)|
|Best Available Video Mode||HD (1080)|
|Memory Card Type||Memory Stick Duo|
|Advanced User Interface:||Easy-to-understand Graphic Display and on-screen Help Guide User-friendly function menu|
|Anti Motion Blur:||6-image layering|
|Auto High Dynamic Range:||Yes, (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1-6 EV at 1.0 EV step), off)|
|Face Detection:||Off, Auto, Child Priority, Adult Priority|
|Shooting Tips:||80 expert advice shooting tips|
|Smile Shutter:||Off, Slight, Normal, Big|
|Sweep Panorama:||Horizontal and Vertical Panorama|
|Camera Type:||Sony E-mount interchangeable lens digital camera Lens Compatibility: Sony E-mount lens, (Sony a lenses when used with LA-EA1 lens adaptor)|
|Lens Converstion Factor:||1.5x|
|Lens Mount:||Sony E-mount|
|Burst Buffer:||JPEG (unlimited to card capacity) RAW (8 shots) RAW+JPEG (5 shots)|
|Continuous Shooting Speed:||Continuous (2.3fps) Speed Priority (7fps)|
|Drive Mode:||Single-shot, Continuous, Speed Priority, Self-timer, Continuous Self-timer, Bracketing; Remote|
|Flash Sync Speed:||1/160 seconds|
|Self-timer:||2-sec. or 10-sec. delay, (single, continuous 3 or 5 frames)|
|Shutter Speeds:||1/4000 - 30 seconds, bulb|
|Shutter Type:||Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type|
|Auto Exposure Lock:||Yes (AE Lock with focus lock)|
|Color Temperature:||2500 - 9900 k with 19-step Magenta / Green compensation|
|Creative Style:||Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, B/W|
|D-Range Optimizer:||Yes: (Auto, Level 1-5, off)|
|Exposure Compensation:||±2EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Exposure Settings:||iAUTO, Program Auto (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter priority (S), Manual (M)|
|ISO:||Auto, 200 to 12800|
|Metering:||49 Segment metering from CMOS image sensor|
|Metering Modes:||Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot|
|Metering Sensitivity:||0EV-20EV, (at ISO 100 equivalent w/ f/2.8 lens)|
|Noise Reduction:||Long exp.NR: (On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 second) High ISO NR: (Auto/Weak)|
|Scene Mode(s):||Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports action, Sunset, Night portrait, Night View, Handheld Twilight|
|White Balance Mode:||Auto,Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Flash, Setting the color temperature,Custom|
|Flash Bracketing:||3 frames, 1/3, 2/3EV steps selectable|
|Flash Compensation:||+/-2EV,1/3EV steps|
|Flash Coverage:||FOV coverage up to 16 mm (in the focal length)|
|Flash Metering System:||Pre-flash TTL|
|Flash Modes:||Autoflash, Fill-flash, Rear sync., Slow sync., Red-eye reduction|
|Flash Type:||Smart accessory terminal (HVL-F7S Flash Supplied)|
|Guide Number:||7 (in meters at ISO 100)|
|Recycling Time:||Approx. 4 sec|
|AF Illuminator:||Built-in, LED type|
|AF Modes:||Single-shot AF, Continuous AF, Direct Manual Focus, Manual Focus|
|Focus Area:||Multi Point AF (25 points), Center Weighted AF, Flexible Spot AF|
|Focus Features:||Predictive Focus Control, Focus Lock|
|Focus Points:||25 points|
|Focus Sensitivity:||0 EV to 20 EV (at ISO100 conversion with F2.8 lens)|
|Focus System:||Contrast AF|
|Manual Focus Assist:||Magnified display for precise manual focus|
|Anti-Dust:||Charge protection coating on Low-Pass Filter and electromagnetic vibration mechanism|
|Color Filter System:||RGB primary color filters|
|Effective Picture Resolution:||Approx. 14.2 megapixels|
|Imaging Sensor:||Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor (23.4 X 15.6mm)|
|Pixel Gross:||Approx. 14.6 megapixels|
|Processor:||BIONZ image processor|
|BRAVIA Sync:||Yes, via HDMI with compatible BRAVIA HDTV|
|DVDirect:||Yes, via USB|
|HD Output:||HDMI (TypeC mini)|
|Memory Card Slot:||Dual slot: - Memory Stick PRO Duo/Pro-HG Duo/PRO-HG HX Duo media - SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card|
|PhotoTV HD:||Yes, with BRAVIA Sync enabled HDTV and HDMI cable USB Port(s): USB2.0 Hi-speed (mass-storage, PTP)|
|Angle Adjustment:||Up: Approx. 80 degrees, Down: Approx. 45 degrees|
|Brightness Control:||Auto (-2 to +2 step sunny weather)|
|Customization:||Brightness: Auto, Manual, Sunny Weather Display Color: Black, White, Blue, Pink|
|Grid Display:||Yes (On/off)|
|Live View:||Yes, (Constant AF Live View)|
|Real-time image adjustment display:||Exposure Compensation, WB, Creative Style|
|Type:||3" TFT TruBlack LCD (921,600 pixels)|
|Operating Temperature:||32 - 104 degrees F (0 - 40 degrees C)|
|Blades:||7 blades (Circular aperture)|
|Focal Length:||24mm (35mm equivalent)|
|Lens Groups-Elements:||5 groups, 5 elements (1 aspheric surfaces)|
|Lens Mount Type:||Sony E-mount|
|Lens Type:||E-mount 16mm F2.8|
|Minimum Focus Distance:||9.4" (0.24m)|
|Non-rotating Focusing Ring:||No rotation|
|Battery Type:||InfoLitium NP-FW50,7.2V|
|Number of Shots:||Approx. 330 images (CIPA standard)|
|Audio Format:||MPEG-4 AAC-LC|
|Color Space:||sRGB, AdobeRGB|
|Media Type:||Memory Stick PRO Duo/Pro-HG Duo/PRO-HG HX Duo media SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card|
|Still Image Mode:||JPEG (Standard, Fine), RAW, RAW+JPEG|
|Still Image Size 16:9:||L (12M): 4592 X 2576 M (6.3M): 3344 X 1872 S (2.9M): 2288 X 1280|
|Still Image Size 3:2:||L (14M): 4592 X 3056 M (7.4M): 3344 X 2224 S (3.5M): 2288 X 1520|
|Video Format:||MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC (H.264))|
|Video Mode:||MP4 HD: 1440 x 1080/ 30p MP4 VGA: 640 x 480/ 30p|
|SERVICE AND WARRANTY INFORMATION|
|Limited Warranty Term:||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Operating System Compatibility:||Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Windows XP*SP2 Windows Vista Mac OS X(v10.1.3) or later|
|Supplied Software:||PMB (Picture Motion Browser) 4.3.01 Image Data Converter SR 3.1 Image Data Lightbox SR|
|WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS|
|Dimensions (Approx.):||Appx 4-3/8 × 2-3/8 × 1-9/16" (110.8x58.8x38.2mm) (W/H/D); 15/16" (24.2mm) excl grip & lens mount|
|Weight (Approx.):||Approx. 8.1 oz (229g) (excl battery & media) Approx. 10.1 oz (287g) (w/battery & media))|
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We will not declare any package as a "Gift" and we will declare the exact selling price on the customs documents as required by law.
If you choose International First Class Mail, this method is not trackable and can take up to 60 days for delivery in some countries.
For faster delivery times, please select International Priority Mail or International Express Mail.
Once your package leaves the USA, the package cannot be tracked until the receiving country's post office scans the package and updates the status.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.