- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Induro AT114 Alloy 8M Tripod
Includes interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag and strap. Height: 19.3" Folded / 59.7" Extended
- Wide Stance Cross-braced Magnesium Alloy Spider provides ultimate core system stability
- Oversized Center Column Lock adds vibration reducing structural support
- Extra Long Grooved Center Column extended camera positioning without unwanted column rotation
- Non-Rotating Alloy Leg Sections offer quick and easy setup
- Full Width Leg Locks maximum support at any angle
- Reversible Locking Center Column allows low angle shooting (optional ballhead not included)
- Dust and Moisture Resistant Ergonomic Rubber Grip Leg Locks ensure an easy positive 1/2 turn all-weather lock
- Adjustable Leg Angles with Lock accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations
- Interchangeable Rubber Feet and Stainless Steel Spikes in Alloy mount provide the right contact on any surface or terrain
- Integral Bubble Level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements
- Slip Resistant Top Plate with Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head
- Triple Closed Cell Comfort Grip provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions
- Spring Loaded Weight Hook allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions
- Double Threaded Accessory Mount fits wide range of accessories (optional PocketWizard and bracket not included)
In The Box
- Deluxe carry case
- Warranty : 2 years (+3 Online = 5 total)
|Maximum Load||13.2 lb (6 kg)|
|Max Height (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Extended||59.7 in (1516 mm)|
|Max Height (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Retracted||50.8 in (1290 mm)|
|Min Height (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Retracted||17.5 in (444 mm)|
|Min Height (80° Leg Angle) w/Short Column||5.9 in (150 mm)|
|Folded Length||19.3 in (490 mm)|
|Number of Leg Sections||4|
|Leg Lock Type||Moisture and dust-resistant locking grips|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes, with three position stops|
|Head Mount Thread Size||1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Weight||3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)|