- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Pentax AF-540FGZ Flash
The AF540FGZ Electronic-Flash unit features a large guide number of 54 (at ISO 100) and provides a variety of advanced flash applications, including advanced P-TTL auto flash, high-speed synchronisation and wireless P-TTL auto flash (when mounted on a Pentax SLR camera). When mounted on a Pentax auto-focus SLR (after the Z-10 and including digital format models) equipped with an FA-, FA J-, DFA- or DA- series lens, the AF540FGZ automatically adjusts its angle of discharge to the lens' focal length. The AF540FGZ auto-flash unit also features a newly provided 'Digital' position on the focal-length conversion scale of the zoom head which can accommodate digital SLRs, Bounce Flash function with adjustable angles of -10 to 90 degrees vertically and up to 180 degrees horizontally, and Power-zoom flash head to cover angles of view for 24mm to 85mm lenses (in 35mm format). It is compatible with a range of batteries, and is able to run on either 4x AA alkaline batteries, 4x AA lithium batteries or 4x AA Ni-MH batteries. We advise using rechargeable batteries. External LCD indication - Format; Flash mode; Zoom; Channel; ISO speed; Discharge level compensation; Spotbeam; F number; Discharge level; Wireless mode; Bounce flash warning; Sync mode; Discharge distance; Out-of-coupling-range warning. LED illumination available
- P-TTL mode with preflash allows for more accurate strobe photography
- Wireless P-TTL flash is available when used with the MZ-S, ZX-L, *ist D
- High speed on camera and high speed wireless flash is available in P-TTL modes
- Flash exposure compensation through a simple control dial
- Standard TTL flash is available when used with Pentax TTL flash enabled camera bodies
- Auto and Manual modes for more creative control or use with non-TTL camera bodies
- LCD display shows the effective range of the flash in P-TTL, TTL and AUTO modes
- Modeling light feature strobes the flash for one second so the photographer can check for unwanted shadows or highlights
- Includes an autofocus assist beam for focusing in low light or low contrast situations
|Dimensions||3.0" x 5.6" x 4.2"|
|Weight||13.04 oz. without batteries|