- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Pentax AF-360FGZ Flash
- P-TTL mode with pre-flash allows for more accurate flash photography.
- Wireless P-TTL flash is available when used with PENTAX DSLR cameras that support wireless flash operation.
- On-camera and wireless high-speed flash sync is available in P-TTL modes.
- Flash exposure compensation is easy through a simple control dial.
- Includes an autofocus assist beam for focusing in low light or low contrast situations.
- Auto and Manual modes allow for use with non-TTL PENTAX camera bodies.
- LCD display shows the effective range of the flash in P-TTL, TTL and AUTO modes.
- Modeling light feature strobes the flash for one second, so the photographer can check for unwanted shadows or highlights.
|Type||Clip-on, P-TTL auto zoom flash|
|Flash Modes||P-TTL auto, TTL auto, auto, manual|
|Bounce Head||Yes, (-10º, 0º, 45º, 60º, 75º, 90º), with lock at 0 degrees|
|Zoom Head||24-85mm (20mm w/ wide angle diffusor, flash senses focal length automatically)|
|Focal Length Coverage||24-85mm (20mm w/ wide angle diffusor)|
|Flash Range||2.3' ? 17.8' (GN 30, ISO 100, f5.6)|
|Color Temp Balance||Daylight|
|Other Functions||Auto Power Off, Test Discharge, 1s modeling flash, P-TTL wireless flash, wide angle diffusor, catchlight panel, autofocus spotbeam|
|Dimensions||2.7" x 4.3" x 4.5"|
|Flash Control||TTL-series-control auto flash, manual flash|
|Flash exposure compensation||In P-TTL mode, -3.0 to +1.0 steps (0.5-steps increments)|
|Discharge Angles||31-78 degrees horizontal, 23-60 degrees vertical (98 degrees horizontal, 85 degrees vertical with wide angle diffusor)|
|Guide Number||118.8 at ISO 100/ft (36 at ISO 100/m)|
|Interval & Battery Life||Alkaline batteries - approx 6s interval, 250 full discharges;|
Lithium batteries - approx 6s interval, 300 full discharges;
NiMH batteries - approx 6s interval, 160 full discharges
|Sync Modes||Leading curtain sync, Trailing curtain sync, Contrast control sync, High-speed sync|
|Power Supply||Four AA size batteries (alkaline, lithium, NiMH)|
|Weight w/o Batteries||9.6 oz|