Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Can be used as a laptop and camera backpack or daypack
- Concealed opening at back for maximum security
- Tripod or DJI OSMO stays protected in expandable side pocket
- Can carry a DJI Mavic Pro Drone Combo Kit
- Handy rain cover included to protect against wet weather
Enjoy this remarkable multipurpose, access-from-the rear camera backpack! Advanced Camera and Laptop Backpack, Rear Access can be used as a camera backpack, a laptop backpack or a daypack, the protective camera compartment can be removed and used as a separate camera case. The lower compartment can carry a compact camera or DSLR with up to 3 lenses. The padded camera compartment zipper is concealed on the back of the backpack, close to your body to give maximum security for your valuable camera gear. There is plenty of space for your personal belongings in the upper compartment. The laptop compartment can hold a 13"; laptop computer and a 10 “tablet as well as a bunch of A4-size documents and can be opened easily without displacing your camera equipment or personal belongings, which is useful for instance, at airport security checks. Made of resilient material for high performance, this back pack from the acclaimed Advanced collection sports a zipper that can be locked by a small password lock (not included). After removing the protective camera compartment, the upper and lower compartments can be connected with the zipper and become a travel daypack in an instant. You can carry your tripod in 2 ways; either secure it with the strong side strap or protect it further inside the expandable tripod pocket. A Be free tripod fits perfectly there. The same pocket can be used to carry a DJI OSMO or OSMO mobile. There are several internal and external pockets and pouches to organise your accessories and other possessions. The padded shoulder straps along with the back and waist straps provide maximum carrying comfort and weight distribution. You are able to connect the accessory; the PL Camera Strap by joining the strap to the D-rings on the shoulder straps. A rain cover is included for wet weather. The versatility and practicality of this smart bag design and the added security of access from the back gives peace of mind for professionals and amateur photographers when on day trips or travelling afar.
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for you need.
Dedicated compartment for tablet
Included fold-out protector which, when installed, creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
Protect your laptop during transport in this compartment. (See bag for exact sizes)
Internal Tripod Compartment
This bag comes with a special internal compartment to carry your tripod internally. (Check carrying solution chart for recommended tripods)
This bag fits the standard to be used as carry-on luggage. (Due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
These custom designed dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
|Weight||49.38 oz / 1400 g|
|Types of Gear||DSLR, Mirrorless|
|Number of Lenses||3|
|Storage for personal items||Yes|
|External Height||17.72 in / 45 cm|
|External Length||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|External Width||7.48 in / 19 cm|
|Internal main compartment height(H)||16.93 in / 43 cm|
|Internal main compartment length(L)||11.81 in / 30 cm|
|Internal main compartment width(W)||6.3 in / 16 cm|
|Laptop Compartment Height||13.78 in / 35 cm|
|Laptop Compartment Length||9.45 in / 24 cm|
|Laptop Compartment Width||0.79 in / 2 cm|
|Tripod Compartment Height||15.75 in / 40 cm|
|Tripod Compartment Length||5.51 in / 14 cm|
|Tripod Compartment Width||3.94 in / 10 cm|
|Type of Bag||Backpack / Backpack|
|Camera Insert Height||7.87 in / 20 cm|
|Camera Insert Length||9.84 in / 25 cm|
|Camersa Insert Width||5.91 in / 15 cm|
|Compatible Drones Models||Breeze Yuneec, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Spark / Breeze Yuneec, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Spark|
|Compatible CSC camera models||Canon EOS M5, Fujifilm X-Pro2, Fujifilm X-T1, Fujifilm X-T10, Fujifilm X-T1 IR, Fujifilm X-T2, Olympus OM-D E-M10, Olympus OM-D E-M10 II, Olympus OM-D E-M1 II, Olympus OM-D E-M5 II, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8, Sony Alpha 7 II, Sony Alpha 7R II, Sony Alpha 7S, Sony Alpha 7S II, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5, Fujifilm X-T20, Sony Alpha 9|
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.