- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Hoya 81A Moose Warming Polarizer (62mm)
Contained in a narrow mounting ring (yet tall enough to accept the lens cap), the Moose Filter is a combination Circular Polarizer and 81a filter (manufactured by THK/Hoya). Why would you want such a combo? Well, I feel the 81a is an essential filter for not only cleaning up colors by bringing them back to the 5500k of our film, but also "warming up" our images to make them psychologically "warm and fuzzy". The Polarizer is also essential quite often to remove the blue reflections coming from the sky, otherwise washing our subject in a blue tint if not removed by a polarizer. The combination of these two filters together is dynamic, bringing life to colors that our mind takes for granted but the film needs in order to communicate what we see.