- About This Purchase
- Why Buy From Roberts?
- Need more help?
Shop with Confidence
Roberts is proud to provide (at no cost to you) a Norton shopping guarantee with every order. This service provides identity theft protection, a $1000 purchase guarantee and a lowest price guarantee through a trusted third party so that you can feel safe buying from us whether you are a new customer or a returning friend!
Buy Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer financing options to qualifying customers provided by FuturePay. FuturePay makes it easy to purchase the items you want and pay them off in convenient monthly payments. Please note this financing is provided by FuturePay and you can learn more about their services and financing terms here.
We know that you have choices when you shop, but here is the Roberts difference:
- We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- We treat our customers like family and we work to build a relationship with you that is based on understanding and meeting your needs as a photographer.
- Customer service is our NUMBER ONE priority! Don't believe us? Check out the over 6300 5 Star reviews from customers that have purchased with us!
- We have a team of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and many of them have been with us for over 20 years!
- We have one of the largest selections of used camera equipment in the country!
Finding The Right Gear Can Be Hard
If you have any questions or need more help, you can call us at 1-800-726-5544 during normal business hours and talk to a live person. Or, if you're on a desktop or tablet, you can use our live web chat normal business hours as well. We are here to help you make sure your purchase is the right one, no matter what your experience level or needs.
About the Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD
- Constant F/4 maximum aperture
- Best-in-class 1:3.1 maximum magnification ratio and 37.4" MOD
- High-speed Dual MPU (Micro-Processing Unit)
- Outstanding 4-stop VC Image Stabilization
- USD AF system provides excellent responsiveness and fast, precise focusing
- Fluorine Coating and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Compatible with Tamron teleconverters
- Compatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console
- Optional tripod mount compatible with Arca-Swiss style quick release plates
- Designed for Canon and Nikon mount full frame and APS-C DSLRs
Tamron 70-210mm F/4 Di VC USD (model A034) features a constant maximum aperture of F/4, providing superior control over depth-of-field and excellent bokeh. Compared to large aperture telephoto zoom lenses, the new A034 is lighter (just 30.3 oz.) and is more compact (only 6.8 in.) making it easier to carry and instantly spring into action. The lens boasts the highest-in-class maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.1 and the shortest-in-class MOD of 37.4". The shorter working distance enables photographers to capture close-up images of small objects like flowers while using a telephoto zoom. With its highly reliable internal zoom mechanism, the physical length of the lens does not change during zooming, thereby minimizing changes in the center of gravity and providing more stable use and operation. So-called "zoom creep" is impossible because the overall length never extends. This design provides a very robust and sturdy feeling, and the non-rotating front element makes the use of polarizing filters much easier.
In The Box
- Lens hood
- Lens caps
See more by Tamron
|Mounts||Canon EOS (EF), Nikon F (FX)|
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|
|Angle of View (diagonal)||
34°21' -11°46' (for full-frame format)|
23°01' -7°46' (for APS-C format)
|Optical Construction||20 elements in 14 groups|
|Minimum Object Distance||37.4 in|
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||1:3.1|
* Length is the distance from the front tip of the lens to the lens mount face.
for Canon 6.9 in.|
for Nikon 6.8 in.
**Weight does not include the weight of detachable tripod mount.
|for Canon 30.3 oz. for Nikon 30 oz.|
|Aperture Blades||9 (circular diaphragm)|
|Image Stabilization Performance||
4 stops (CIPA Standards Compliant)|
For Canon : EOS-5D MKIII is used / For Nikon : D810 is used
|Standard Accessories||Lens hood, Lens caps|
|Compatible Mounts||Canon, Nikon|