Profoto Umbrella Shallow Silver M
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Umbrellas are the backbone of many photographers’ toolboxes, and understandably so. Umbrellas are affordable, easy to work with and very easy to transport. But Umbrella Shallow sticks out from the crowd since it is remarkably reliable and sturdy for its small size and lightweight. The fabrics have been selected to provide a superior quality of light over years of heavy-duty use, and the metallic elements have been surface treated to prevent rust and discoloration. The silver versions provide a light that combines soft shadows with brilliant highlights. This combination of soft and hard light is great for gently bringing out the structure in materials, among other things.
- Extremely lightweight and portable.
- Very easy to use.
- High reflective silver interior for maximum light output.
- Heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
In The Box
- Fabric bag
|Memory Card Type||N/A|
|Fabric||High efficiency silver|
|Number of Rods||8|
|Material Rods||Solid steel|
|Fold Length||71cm (28")|
|Shaft Diameter||8mm (5/16")|
|Weight||0,7kg (1,5lbs) excluding bag|