Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
Low-Temp films are the perfect choice when laminating heat sensitive materials. These films are the perfect choice when laminating heat sensitive materials because of the low temperature adhesive. Recommended operating temperature is 160°-200° F using a heated roll laminator.
- Excellent functionality compared with standard thermal films.
- No release liner for reduced scrap.
- UV Inhibitors prevent color shift.
- Can laminate at lower temperatures with greater adhesion.
- Less setup time with better overall clarity and appearance than PSA's.
See more by D&K
|Memory Card Type||N/A|
|pH Film||7 neutral|
|Adhesive Type||Heat Assist|
|Recommended Speed||1 - 6 fpm|