Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
Delivered with one Elinchrom standard sync cable and one 3.5 mm jack. The internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides about 30 hours of operation. To maximise battery life, the Auto-Standby function activates if the unit is not used for 4 hours. The Charger can be connected to the mains whilst the Universal Receiver is in operation. The status LED shows charge and operating modes.
- The included Charger recharges the Li-Ion battery in approximately 3 hours.
- The LED indicates charge and operating modes.
- When used with the EL-Skyport wireless software, this module is recognised as a flash unit and accepts both triggering and Flash-Delay settings - for example, where sequenced flash may be required
- Auto-Standby function after 4 hours
- 3.5mm sync socket for all common flash units
- Internal rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 hours
- Integrated Quick-Charge circuit
- Interference-free operation with 40 bit security
- Switch to select 8 frequency channels--for example, between separate working areas
- Switch to select 4 workgroups, adjusting and synchronizing individual units, or groups
-OVERSIZED- Not included in free shipping.
Ships freight. For shipping estimates call 1.800.726.5544.
See more by Elinchrom
|Memory Card Type||N/A|