Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Circular twin flash tubes can fire at even power, or varied between them over a six-stop range, and one or more 550EX Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MR-14EX. The controller unit now has an illuminated full-info LCD panel and its accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
- Twin-tube ring lite designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses; Flash tubes can fire together or independently.
- Compatible with all EOS bodies.
- Supports E-TTL Wireless Autoflash in conjunction with one or more 550EXs.
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modelling flash permit preview of lighting effects.
- Illuminated LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition.
|Memory Card Type||N/A|
|Type||Ring Lite, twin circular flashes tubes, and separate Controller Unit.|
|Flash Duration||Modeling Flash:|
(1) One-second burst at 70Hz in E-TTL or M flash mode, showing ratios (Possible only with EOS-1v and EOS-3, as of January, 2000)
(2) With CF 4-1, uniform one second burst at 70Hz, works in TTL mode.
|Flash Control System||Control in E-TTL Mode: FP sync, FE Lock, Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.|
Control in Manual Mode: Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Ratio Control in Manual: L:R tubes (A:B) in full steps over 1/1 ~ 1/64 range, full steps
Setting Method: LCD panel on Controller Unit (illuminated), similar to 550EX Speedlite
|Custom Functions||Seven on the MR-14EX (in addition to any in camera), set on flash LCD.|
|Power Source||4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)|
|External Power Source||External battery packs Compact Battery Pack CP-E2, Transistor Pack E.|