Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10 Camera
Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
- Large 1”, 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts.
- 3x (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX optical zoom lens performance, with super bright F/1.4-2.8 aperture for impressive background defocus effects.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- Premium lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- Large 3.0-inch touch monitor (approx.1040k-dot) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfies.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
Inside the super compact Panasonic LUMIX LX10 beats the heart of a photographic enthusiast. The LUMIX LX10 is powered by Panasonic’s leading 1-inch 4K sensor, pumping out 20 megapixels of detail backed up by a super bright 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX F/1.4-2.8 (24-72mm) lens. Panasonic leads in 4K and the LUMIX LX10 offers a mix of 4K Ultra HD video recording, lighting fast 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, and now internal Focus Stacking modes. A lens mounted control ring provides the feel of a DSLR without the bulk. And with WiFi and the ability to recharge by USB, on the go photography has never been easier.
In The Box
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10 Camera
- Battery Pack
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Hand Strap
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||105.5 x 60 x 42 mm (4.15 x 2.36 x 1.65 inch)|
|Weight||Approx. 310 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.68 lb) Approx. 280 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.62 lb)|
|Camera Effective Pixels||20.1 Megapixels|
|Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter||1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 20.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter|
|Lens Aperture||F1.4 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.4 - 11.0 (W), F2.8 - 11.0 (T))|
f = 8.8 - 26.4mm|
(26 - 78mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)
(24 - 72mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)
(25 - 75mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)
(31 - 93mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
(36 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 4K PHOTO recording)
(36 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 4K PHOTO recording)
(36 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 4K PHOTO recording)
(38 - 114mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 4K PHOTO recording)
(25 - 75mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off)
(27 - 81mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off)
(30 - 90mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On)
(36 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
|Extra Optical Zoom (EZ)||4.2x (3:2 / 10M (M)), 6x (3:2 / 5M (S))|
LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX|
11 elements in 9 groups
(4 aspherical lenses (dual-sided aspherical surfaces) / 2 aspherical ED lenses (dual-sided aspherical surfaces) / 1 UHR lens)
|Optical Image Stabilizer||
5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +*|
* 5-Axis compensation works in video recording except for 4K video or high-speed video recording.
|Digital Zoom||Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)|
|Focusing Area||Normal: Wide 30 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity|
|AF Assist Lamp||Yes (On / Off)|
AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom * Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF|
Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF, Starlight AF
Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint|
(Full area touch is available)
Still Image: |
Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
Time (Approx. 120 sec)
Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording)
Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF|
Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4
|Mode Dial||Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control|
|Creative Control Mode||Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)|
|Still Image Scene Guide||Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome|
|Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.)||
[AFS] SH: 50 frames/sec*, H: 10 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)|
[AFC] H: 6 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
* Electronic shutter only.
|4K Photo Mode (*2)||
4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min|
4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
(Depending on memory card size and battery power)
Exif Information: Yes
Marking Function: Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
|Motion Picture Recording (*2)||
3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
3840 x 2160 pixels, 24p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (AAC)
HD Video: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 24p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
High Speed Video:
1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: MP4) (Sensor Output is 120fps)
|Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Picture) (*2)||
FHD/60p: Approx. 70 min
FHD/60i: Approx. 70 min
4K/30p: Approx. 60 min
FHD/60p: Approx. 70 min
|Actual Recordable Time (Motion Picture) (*2)||
FHD/60p: Approx. 35 min|
FHD/60i: Approx. 35 min
4K/30p: Approx. 30 min
FHD/60p: Approx. 35 min
|Exposure||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|Exposure Compensation||1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)|
|Light Metering||Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot|
Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80* / 100* / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600*|
Motion Picture: Auto / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400
(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
* Extended ISO
|Still Picture Recording||
4:3 4864x3648 (17.5M) (L) / 3456x2592 (9M) (M) / 2432x1824 (4.5M) (S)|
3:2 5472x3648 (20M) (L) / 3888x2592 (10M) (M) / 2736x1824 (5M) (S)
16:9 5472x3080 (17M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
1:1 3648x3648 (13.5M) (L) / 2592x2592 (6.5M) (M) / 1824x1824 (3.5M) (S)
|Image Quality||RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard|
Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature|
|Photo Style||Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom|
Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect** |
* Except for Monochrome mode. ** For Monochrome mode only.
|AE Bracket||3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV|
|Aperture Bracket||3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step|
|Focus Bracket||1 to 999 images, focus steps can be set in 5 levels|
|White Balance Bracket||3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis|
|Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)||Yes (On / Off)|
2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
WPA / WPA2
Infrastructure Mode / WPS
|Zoom in Motion Picture||Yes|
|Self Timer||2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)|
|Self Shot Mode||Yes|
|Playback Mode||All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar|
|Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback||12,30-thumbnails / Yes|
|Set Favorites / Rotate Image||Yes / Yes|
|Show Histogram / Show Highlights||Yes / Yes|
|DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection||Yes / Yes|
|RAW Processing||Yes / Yes|
|Resize / Cropping||Yes / Yes|
|Title Edit / Text Stamp||Yes / Yes|
|PictBridge Support||Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites|
3.0 (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots), Tiltable monitor|
Static Touch Control
Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle, AF Coating
|Built- in- Flash||
Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ mode only.|
0.5 - 12.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 6.0m (Tele / ISO Auto)
SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card |
(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
|Built- in- Memory||-|
|Microphone / Speaker||Stereo / Mono|
|Interface||microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B|
Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 680mAh, 4.9 Wh) (Included)|
USB Power Charging
|Battery Life (Approx.)||260 images (CIPA Standard) (*1)|
The software to process RAW file on PC is not bundled with DMC-LX10. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using PC connected to the Internet.|
The DMC-LX10 Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
The software for PC is not bundled with DMC-LX10. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.
Recording conditions by CIPA standard|
- Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- Using the supplied battery.
- Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with Class 4 or higher when recording motion pictures. |
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
(SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60p] [FHD/60i].
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
- When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [MP4] in [FHD/60p] and High Speed motion pictures. You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [FHD/30p] [HD]: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB or 30 minutes in length, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
|*3||For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as4K compatible.|
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.