Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
- Portable 2-Light Flex LED kit
- Flexible, lightweight LED mats
- Dimmable high-output LEDs with 95-98 CRI
- Silent and flicker-free operation
- Durable Scrim Jim Cine modular framework
- Compact li-ion batteries with D-Tap cables
- Mounting and modifying accessories included
- Patent Number 9,395,068
Portable and Powerful Kits in Daylight or Bi-Color
Create a powerful 2-light setup for your next production with this inclusive and portable kit, available in 5600K daylight-balanced or adjustable 2800K~6000K bi-color options.
Complete Location Setup
This complete kit includes 2 Flex 1x1' LED mats, Scrim Jim Cine frames and diffusion, collapsible softboxes, precise mounting hardware, travel stands, and ultra-compact Flex Portable Batteries. The entire system breaks down for travel and storage into the included waterproof wheeled case.
Hours of Lighting On-Location
Despite its compact construction, the included 10.4Ah battery emits 12 volts and offers over 3 hours of runtime for the largest compatible Flex LED mat. The included industry standard D-Tap cable is durably designed and 40-inch long for effortless use.
Cutting-Edge Flexible Design
Designed with a flexible form and pliable framework, the Flex can be mounted out-of-sight in any location. The heaviest Flex model weighs under 3 pounds, making these mats an obvious solution for traveling filmmakers.
Super bright output with true to life color rendering. Flex mats produce outstanding output with impressive Color Rendering Index (CRI) values of 95 and 98.
No Green or Magenta Spikes
Thanks to its cutting-edge LED technology, Flex mats boast amazing color readouts, without green or magenta spikes. Quality output means minimal post-production.
Water-Resistant and Durable
These flexible lights are designed to withstand years of use in extreme conditions. With a 64 IP rating and an ultra-durable construction, Flex can withstand rain, dust, cleaning, and heavy-use.
Minimal Heat and Minimal Power Draw
Behold the power of LED technology. Even after hours of use on-set, Flex produce minimal heat. This allows for mounting to virtually any modifier or platform and for adding gels directly to your light source. Flex also draw little power, so you can look forward to prolonged battery operation and a drop in your studio’s electric bill.
360-Degree Light Spread
So what are the benefits of utilizing a flexible light source? Besides the obvious mounting possibilities, Flex can be shaped to control light spread in every way you could imagine, from 140-degrees to 360-degrees and everywhere in-between.
Safe For Use Worldwide
With a multi-voltage 110v-240v input, Flex can be used internationally. These light are CE and UL certified for safety.
Perfectly Framed by Scrim Jim Cine
Flex mats feature built-in Velcro edging for instant attachment to Scrim Jim Cine frames. This framework allows for superior modularity and customizable diffusing, mounting, and controlling.
In The Box
- 2 × Flex 1' x 1' Bi-Color LED Mat (#Panel-7492)
- 2 × Flex Bi-Color 4a Digital Dimmer (#D-BI-DIM-4.0A)
- 2 × Flex 19v/3A Power Adapter (#PA-19V-3A)
- 2 × Flex 110V US Power Cord (#7400PC)
- 2 × 16' Extension Cable for Flex Mats up to 1' x 2' (#7413)
- 8 × Scrim Jim Cine 10" Frame Tube (#2000)
- 8 × Scrim Jim Cine 2D Corner Frame Connector (#2024)
- 2 × Female 1/4-20 to Male 3/8" Thread Adapter (#8540)
- 2 × Scrim Jim Cine 1' x 1' Full-Stop Diffuser (#1837)
- 2 × Dual-Joint Tilter Bracket (#2198)
- 2 × Cable Wrap (#7599)
- 2 × Flex 1' x 1' Portable Softbox (#7432)
- 2 × Flex Portable Battery (#7424)
- 2 × D-Tap Cable for Flex (#7423)
- 2 × Compact Light Stand (#7425)
- 1 × Flex Hard Wheeled Travel Case (#7426)
See more by Westcott
|Memory Card Type||No|
|UPC||8 17967 01292 8|
|LENGTH||25.0" / 63.5 cm|
|WIDTH||19.5" / 49.5 cm|
|HEIGHT||13.0" / 33.0 cm|
|WEIGHT||47.0 lbs. / 21.3 kg|
|LAMP LIFE||50,000+ hours|
|COLOR RENDER INDEX (CRI)||95-98|
|COLOR TEMPERATURE (K)||2800-6000|
|FOOT-CANDLES (1M)||176.5-195.1 (each)|
|FOOT-CANDLES (3M)||26.94-30.66 (each)|
|FOOT-CANDLES (5M)||6.3-6.9 (each)|
|LUX (1M)||1900-2100 (each)|
|LUX (3M)||290-330 (each)|
|LUX (5M)||68-75 (each)|
|POWER ADAPTOR||110/220V AC Power Pack, DC Capable|
|OPERATING TEMP.||-15 °C ~ 40 °C (5 °F ~ 104 °F)|
|POWER CORD||External Power/Dimmer|
|IP RATING||IP 64|
|CERTIFICATION||CE, UL (Power Supply)|
|SIZE OPTIONS||1' x 1'|
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.