Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
- NEW Antistatic coating repels dust
- 99.8% Light Transmission
- Scratch resistant - Hardened coating protects against everyday wear
- Stain resistant - Protects against exposure to ink, markers etc.
- Water repellent – Water beads up and wipes away easily
- Fingerprints and smudges wipe away cleanly
- Hoya’s Professional-grade optical glass
- Hoya exclusive one-piece, low-profile filter frame with front filter threads
Hoya engineers have developed a new ANTISTATIC coating that acts like a force field around the filter to repel dust. Perfect for environments where dust is common, these filters require less frequent cleaning and maintenance than traditional filters. Additionally, the hardened, antistatic top-layer is water repellent, stain and scratch resistant, and cleans easily when smudges or fingerprints are introduced to the surface. The Protector filter is designed for photographers that only want their filter to protect their lenses and do not require or want any additional filtering properties in the glass.
The new EVO ANTISTATIC professional filters are made in Japan using hand selected silicates that are carefully smelted and blended to yield high performance optical glass. Hoya then uses extreme care and precision to apply the Improved 16-layer Super Multi-coating formula which greatly reduces or eliminates reflections on the surface of the glass and yields a 99.8% light transmission rate. This means the filter has virtually no effect on the color balance, contrast, or clarity of the final image.
The filters features a lightweight, one-piece, low-profile aluminum frame to house the glass. This one-piece design allows the filter to maintain perfect parallel alignment to the sensor plane for maximum sharpness, while the low-profile form eliminates vignetting when used on ultra-wide-angle lenses.
See more by Hoya
|Memory Card Type||N/A|