Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
EOS Performance Made Simple
Perfect for families, budding photo enthusiasts and first-time SLR users alike, the EOS Rebel T5 makes it easy to capture movies and photos that are nothing short of dazzling. It features a powerful 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 4 Image Processor for easy recording of HD video and high-resolution photos and has a huge 3.0-inch LCD screen for Live View recording and review. With a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system, an expanded ISO range for outstanding operation in less-than-perfect light, shooting modes like Scene Intelligent Auto to take the guesswork out of complex shots plus creative options like Canon's Basic+ function and Creative Auto, the EOS Rebel T5 is ready for anything. With a helpful Feature Guide, rugged, lightweight construction and proven Canon design, the EOS Rebel T5 makes EOS SLR photography faster and easier than ever!
18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
The EOS Rebel T5 has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor that captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range, and offers more than enough resolution for big enlargements or crops – your photos can be printed and framed without having to worry about quality. This first-class sensor is APS-C sized for an effective 1.6x field of view (compared to 35mm format) and features many of the same new technologies as used by professional Canon cameras to maximize each pixel's light gathering, helping to ensure images are captured beautifully and brilliantly.
DIGIC 4 Image Processor
The DIGIC 4 Image Processor on the EOS Rebel T5 dramatically speeds up camera operations, offering an intuitive shooting experience and providing images full of detail and natural color reproduction. It works in concert with the camera's 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor to achieve phenomenal levels of performance in virtually every situation, so you can shoot without having to worry about camera processes.
EOS Full HD Movie
The EOS Rebel T5 offers easy-to-use video capture with breathtaking Full HD quality that is difficult for a smartphone to match. Capable of shooting in a number of recording sizes and frame rates, the EOS Rebel T5 offers outstanding video capturing performance, quality and simplicity – simply press the dedicated Live View/Movie Recording button to get started shooting. Additionally, the EOS Rebel T5 enables easy manual control of exposure, focus and Live View features and even allows for in-camera editing. And with a wealth of over 60 interchangeable lenses available to choose from, your video has plenty of creative options.
Plus, with the Video Snapshot feature, the EOS Rebel T5 will capture short video clips (of 2, 4 or 8 seconds) then combine them automatically into one video file as a snapshot or highlights "album". With no editing needed after shooting, the compiled video is perfect for sharing online or displaying directly on an HDTV via the camera's HDMI port.
Scene Intelligent Auto mode
The EOS Rebel T5 features Scene Intelligent Auto mode, which incorporates a number of Canon technologies to deliver the best possible exposure, simply. Joining Picture Style Auto, Automatic Lighting Optimizer, Automatic White Balance, Autofocus, and Automatic Exposure, Scene Intelligent Auto mode analyzes the image, accounting for faces, colors, brightness, moving objects, contrast, and whether the camera is handheld or on a tripod. It then chooses the exposure and enhancements that bring out the best in any scene or situation. Users without extensive photography knowledge or experience will not need to puzzle over settings; the Scene Intelligent Auto mode simplifies DSLR image capture so photographers can simply concentrate on composing images.
To help explain the specific function of features found on the EOS Rebel T5, the Feature Guide displays a simple description helpful in determining the applicability for the situation at hand. It is displayed in each shooting mode, during mode dial operations, and for Quick Control screen functions. It appears automatically when a function is selected – a lifesaver when trying to determine the best mode or function for the next picture. The feature guide works automatically by default, and can be disabled easily through the camera's menu.
Up to 3.0 fps Continuous Shooting
The EOS Rebel T5 is a fast camera, capturing up to 3.0 fps (frames per second) for up to approximately 69 JPEGs or approximately 6 RAW files. Whether capturing the action on the soccer field or waiting for that perfect expression, the EOS Rebel T5 delivers intuitive, speedy operation for the best shot. With instant startup, speedy AF and virtually no shutter lag, the EOS Rebel T5 will help you capture the action, every time.
Large 3.0-inch LCD Monitor
The EOS Rebel T5 has a huge, bright 3.0-inch LCD monitor that is ideal for composing and capturing amazing images, as well as showing them off to friends and family. The large display has high resolution with 460,000 pixels and a wide viewing angle of 170°. It's perfect for Live View composition or viewing camera settings like AF, ISO, Metering, AF Point selection and flash options.
ISO 100–6400 (Expandable to H: 12800)
With a broad range of light sensitivity ratings from ISO 100–6400 (expandable to H: 12800), the EOS Rebel T5 is ready to go no matter the light, capturing the finest detail with ease. Thanks to this expanded ISO range, the EOS Rebel T5 can capture more subjects in more situations, handheld, without the need for flash. This means more natural and detailed looking pictures and movies that can be shot discreetly, with ease.
9-point AF System and AI Servo AF)
The EOS Rebel T5 has exceptional autofocus with a 9-point AF system including a center cross-type AF point, delivering accurate focus whether the camera is oriented in portrait or landscape position. The system intelligently uses both normal and high-precision focus, depending on the aperture and available light, so your images are in crisp focus. An AI Servo AF system achieves and maintains consistent focus with an exceptional degree of reliability.
The EOS Rebel T5 allows you to capture images with a new perspective without any need for extra accessories. The camera features five different creative filters for still images: Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Miniature Effect and Toy Camera Effect. Each filter alters the mood and feel of any particular scene, allowing you to create photos with a fun, distinctive flair.
Basic+ and Creative Auto
The EOS Rebel T5 is always ready to take beautiful pictures automatically. For photographers looking to experiment with more advanced settings, the EOS Rebel T5 is loaded with features to take you to the next level. Basic+ makes it easy to create the image effects you want, changing ambience or scene type according to simple choices made on the camera's Quick Control Screen. And ideal for beginners looking to expand their photographic horizons is Creative Auto mode where basic settings are based on full automatic operation, but shooting guides on the LCD screen explain how to make changes to exposure, tone, sharpness and more, and how those changes will affect the final image. In essence, with Creative Auto mode, you can experiment and learn more about photography while still taking stunning photographs.
Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
The EOS Rebel T5 is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF and EF-S lineup, ranging from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto lenses. Canon lenses employ advanced optical expertise and micron-precision engineering to deliver unprecedented performance in all facets of the photographic process. Numerous lenses feature Canon's sophisticated Optical Image Stabilizer technology to minimize the effect of camera shake. Through Canon lenses, photographers can truly maximize the quality and liberating performance of the EOS Rebel T5.
Compatible with GPS Receiver GP-E2
With the optional GPS Receiver GP-E2 attached to the hot shoe or the digital terminal, the EOS Rebel T5 can record location, including latitude, longitude and altitude, and has the ability to track the trajectory of movement with its logging function. An electric compass records the camera's orientation during each shot, and world time information is recorded through GPS syncing. With GPS information, you can always remember where and when your images were taken, perfect for tagging vacation photos or organizing albums.
In The Box
- EOS Rebel T5 Body
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- Eyecup Ef
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- Battery Charger LC-E10
- Wide Strap EW-300D
- USB Interface Cable IFC-130U
- EOS Digital Solution Disc & Software Instruction Manual CD
- Camera Instruction Manual
See more by Canon
|Mounts||Canon EOS (EF), Canon EOS (EF-S)|
|Crop Factor||1.6x (APS-C)|
|Best Available Video Mode||HD (1080)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Camera type||Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash|
SD/SDHC/SDXC card, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, or via Wireless LAN (Eye-Fi card*))
*Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer. In case of an issue with the Eye-Fi card, please consult with the card manufacturer. The use of Eye-Fi cards may not be approved in all regions, or from one region to another; please contact the card manufacturer for status of approval in the country/region of use.
|Image Format||Approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm|
Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses |
(35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
|Lens Mount||Canon EF mount|
|Image sensor||High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor|
Effective pixels: Approx. 18.00 megapixels|
Total pixels: Approx. 18.70 megapixels
|Pixel Unit||4.3 µm square|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)|
|Color Filter System||RGB primary color filters|
|Low Pass Filter||Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensorFluorine coating on the top surface.|
|Dust Deletion Feature||
(1) Manual cleaning|
(2) Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.Self Cleaning Sensor Unit not included.
|Recording Format||Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.30|
(1) Large: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5184 x 3456)|
(2) Medium: Approx. 8.00 Megapixels (3456 x 2304)
(3) Small 1: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2592 x 1728)
(4) S2: Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
(5) S3: Approx. 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)
(6) RAW: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5184 x 3456)
Exact file sizes depend on the subject, ISO speed, Picture Style, etc.
|File Numbering||Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset|
|RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording||Provided (RAW + JPEG)|
|Color Space||sRGB, Adobe RGB|
|Picture Style||Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined 1-3|
|Auto White Balance||Auto white balance with the image sensor|
|Color Temperature Compensation||
White balance correction: ±9 levels
White balance bracketing: ±3 levels in single-level increments
Blue/amber direction or magenta/green direction possible
|Color Temperature Information Transmission||Provided|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentamirror)|
|Coverage||Vertical/Horizontal approx. 95%|
|Magnification||Approx. 0.8x / 22.4° (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1 m-1 (dpt))|
|Eye Point||Approx. 21 mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)|
|Dioptric Adjustment Correction||Adjustable from approx. -2.5 to +0.5 m-1 (dpt)|
|Mirror||Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)|
1) AF information (AF points, focus confirmation light)|
2) Exposure information (Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed, AE lock, Exposure level, exposure warning)
3) Flash information (Flash ready, flash exposure compensation, high-speed sync, FE lock, red-eye reduction light)
4) Image information (Highlight tone priority, Monochrome shooting, maximum burst, white balance correction, SD card information)
|Autofocus||TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor|
|AF Points||9-point AF (f/5.6 cross-type AF point at center)|
|AF Working Range||
Center AF Point: EV 0 - 18 (at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100)|
Other AF Points: EV 1 - 18 (at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100)
- One-Shot AF
- Predictive AI Servo AF
- AI Focus AF (Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically)
(2) Manual focus (MF)
|AF Point Selection||
(1) Manual selection|
(2) Auto selection
|Selected AF Point Display||Indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor|
|AF Assist Beam||
1) Intermittent firing of built-in flash.|
2) Effective range: Approx. 4 m/13.1 ft at center, approx. 3.5 m/11.5 ft at periphery.
With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite's AF-assist beam is emitted instead.Compatible with 320EX, 270EX II and 270EX AF-assist beam (intermittent flash firing).
Creative Zone modes|
(1) Program AE (program-shift possible)
(2) Shutter-priority AE
(3) Aperture-priority AE
(4) Manual exposure (including bulb)
Basic Zone modes
(1) Scene Intelligent Auto (Program AE, non-shiftable)
(2) Flash Off
(3) Creative Auto
(8) Night Portrait
|ISO Speed Range||
*1: 1 ISO 800 for Bulb exposures.|
*2: Depends on the maximum ISO speed that has been set.*3: If fill-flash results in overexposure, ISO 100 is set.*4: When the maximum ISO speed is ISO 400, the speed is fixed at ISO 400.
*5: If a bounce flash with an external Speedlite flash is used in Basic Zone modes (except Night Portrait) or P mode, the ISO speed is automatically set between ISO 800–1600 in accordance with the brightness.
|Exposure Compensation||(1) Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments(2) AEB : ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments|
Auto AE Lock: Applied in One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering when focus is achieved.|
Manual: By AE lock button in P, Tv and Av modes
Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically controlled.|
Electronic 1st curtain. Only 2nd curtain mechanically controlled.
|Shutter Speeds||1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.); X-sync at 1/200 sec.Settable in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments.|
|Shutter Release||Soft-touch electromagnetic release|
|Self Timer||10-sec. or 2-sec. delay|
|Shutter Lag Time||
(1) During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure:|
Approx. 0.12 sec.
(2) Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 0.24 sec.
Time lag with the aperture stopped down by 3 stops or less. Excludes AF operation time.
|Remote Control||Compatible with Remote Switch RS-60E3. There is no wireless remote control sensor.|
|Built in Flash||Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentamirror|
|Flash Metering System||E-TTL II autoflash (Evaluative, Average), FE lock|
|Guide Number||Approx. 9.2/30.2 (at ISO 100 in meters/feet)|
|Recycling Time||Approx. 2 sec.|
|Flash Ready Indicator||Flash-ready icon lights in viewfinder|
|Flash Coverage||Up to 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format)|
|Flash Metering||E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering), FE lock|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments|
(1) Single shooting |
(2) Continuous shooting
(3) 10-sec. self-timer
(4) 2-sec. self-timer
(5) Continuous shooting after 10-sec. self-timer (2 to 10 shots)
|Continuous Shooting Speed||JPEG & RAW: Max. approx. 3.0 fps|
(1) JPEG: 69 shots|
(2) RAW: 6 shots
(3) RAW+JPEG: 4 shots
When the image-recording quality is JPEG, continuous shooting is possible until the memory card becomes full. * Based on Canon's testing standards with a 8GB test card (3:2 aspect ratio, ISO 100 and Standard Picture Style)
|Shooting Modes||Still photo shooting and video shooting|
- Face Detection Live mode
- Quick mode
2) Manual Focus
|Metering Modes||Real-time Evaluative metering with image sensor|
|Metering Range||EV 0 to EV 20 (At 23°C/73°F, ISO 100)|
(1) Grid 1: Pair of vertical and horizontal lines|
(2) Grid 2: 5 vertical and 3 horizontal lines
|Silent Shooting||Not provided|
|Video File Format||MOV (image data: H.264; audio: Linear PCM (monaural))|
|Video File Size||
1920 x 1080 (30 fps/25 fps/24 fps): 330 MB/min.
1280 x 720 (60 fps/50fps): 330 MB/min.
640 x 480 (30 fps/25fps): 82.5 MB/min.
* If the file size exceeds 4GB, a new file will be automatically created.
** SD Class 6 or higher required.
|Video Frame Rates||
1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p|
1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 50p
640 x 480 (SD): 30p (29.97) / 25p
|Video Continuous Shooting Time||Approx. 29 min. 59 sec.|
|Video Focusing||Autofocus: FlexiZone-Single, Quick mode, Face Detection Live mode; manual|
|Video Exposure Control||
(1) Program AE for movie shooting|
* Shutter speed 1/30 - 1/4000 sec. (signal accumulation time), aperture and ISO speed automatically set
(2) Manual Exposure
The ISO speed, aperture, and shutter speed (signal-accumulation time ranging from 1/30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.) are set manually.
|Video Exposure Compensation||± 3 stops in 1/3-stop increments|
|LCD Monitor||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor|
|Monitor Size||3.0-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 4:3)|
|Pixels||Approx. 460,000 dots|
|Brightness Control||Adjustable to one of seven brightness levels|
|Interface Languages||25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese)|
|Quick Control Function Items||
When you press the Quick Control button under the following conditions, you can set the functions below (The settable functions depend on the shooting mode):|
(1) With viewfinder shooting:
Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed, exposure compensation, AEB, flash exposure compensation, Picture Style, white balance, Auto Lighting Optimizer, raise built-in flash, AF mode, drive mode, metering mode, and image-recording quality.
(2) With Live View shooting:
AF mode, drive mode, white balance, Picture Style, Auto Lighting Optimizer, image-recording quality, ISO speed and raise built-in flash (with C.Fn).
(3) With movie shooting:
AF mode, white balance, Picture Style, and Auto Lighting Optimizer.
|Protection||Erase protection can be applied/canceled for a single image, all images in a folder, or all images in the card.|
|Erase||Erase single image, erase selected images, erase all images on folder, erase all images in a card, or erase only unprotected images.|
|Compatible Printers||PictBridge-compatible printers|
JPEG images complying to Design rule for Camera File System|
RAW images printable.Movies cannot be printed.
|DPOF||Version 1.1 compatible|
|Custom Functions||11 Custom Functions with 33 settings settable with the camera|
|Custom Controls||Not Provided|
|Camera User Settings||Not Provided|
|My Menu Registration||Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Function settings can be registered.|
|USB Terminal||Hi-Speed USB-standard mini-B terminal for personal computer communications and PictBridge.|
|Video Out Terminal||
1) Type C (Switches automatically to suit the resolution)|
2) Video output: 1. 1080/60i, 2. 1080/50i, 3. 480/60p, 4. 576/50p
* Switches automatically to 1, 2, 3, or 4 to suit the TV.
|Extension System Terminal||Compatible with Remote Switch RS-60E3|
|Gigabit-Ethernet||Compatible (*Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer. In case of an issue with the Eye-Fi card, please consult with the card manufacturer. The use of Eye-Fi cards may not be approved in all regions, or from one region to another; please contact the card manufacturer for status of approval in the country/region of use.)|
|Battery||Battery Pack LP-E10 x 1* With the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E10, AC power is possible.|
|Battery Life||Number of shots (approx.)|
|Battery Check||Automatic battery level check when power is turned ON.Battery level indicated in one of four levels on LCD monitor.|
|Power Saving||Provided. Power turns off after 1, 2, 4, 8, 15 min.|
Built-in secondary battery. When fully-charged, the date/time can be maintained for about three months.|
* Recharge time for backup battery: Approx. 8 hours
|Start-up Time||Approx. 0.1 sec. (Based on CIPA testing standards)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 5.10 (W) x 3.93 (H) x 3.07 (D) in./ Approx. 129.6 (W) x 99.7 (H) x 77.9 (D) mm|
Approx. 16.93 oz. / 480g (CIPA Standard)|
Approx. 15.34 oz. / 435g (Body only)
|Working Temperature Range||32-104°F/0-40°C|
|Working Humidity Range||
85% or lessAll data are based on Canon's Standard Test Method. Subject to change without notice.|
If a problem occurs with a non-Canon lens attached to the camera, consult the lens maker.
Canon, DIGIC and EOS Rebel are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are registered trademarks or trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and brand names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.