Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast & Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
- High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 7.0 fps (up to 9.0 fps with AF Lock).
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–25600.
- Full HD 60p.
- Combination IS with 5-axis Image Stabilization*.
- Built-in Wi-Fi®**, NFC*** and Bluetooth®^.
- Intuitive Touch Screen, 3.0-inch Tilt-type LCD.
- Control & Customize with Five Functional Dials.
- Compatible with EF^^, EF-S^^ and EF-M Lenses & EOS System Accessories.
* Maximum image stabilization is achieved when using either the EF-M 18–150mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM or the EF-M 15–45mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM.
** Compatible with iOS® versions 8.0/8.1/8.2/8.3/8.4/9.0/9.1/9.2/9.3/10.0, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
*** Compatible with Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0.
^ Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5.0 or later and the following iOS® devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod Touch 5th gen. or later) equipped with Bluetooth® version 4.0 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.0.20. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed devices, even if minimum requirements are met.
^^ Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required when using EF/EF-S lenses for EOS M series digital cameras.
In The Box
- EOS M6 Body
- Camera Cover R-F-4
- Strap EM-300DB
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Terminal Cover
- Printed Matter Unit
See more by Canon
|Crop Factor||1.6x (APS-C)|
|Best Available Video Mode||HD (1080)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Mounts||Canon EOS (M)|
|Type||Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash|
SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card|
* UHS-I compatible
|Image Format||Approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm (APS-C Size)|
EF-M lens (when using EF-M Mount Adapter: EF/EF-S lens group)|
Equivalent to approximately 1.6x the focal length indicated on a mounted lens
|Lens Mount||Canon M mount|
|Image Sensor||CMOS sensor (supporting Dual Pixel CMOS AF)|
Effective pixels: Approx. 24.2 megapixels|
Total pixels: Approx. 25.8 megapixels
Pixels may decrease due to image processing.
|Pixel Unit||Approx. 3.72µm square|
|Dust Deletion Feature||Auto / Manual|
|Recording Format||Complies with Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and Exif 2.3|
3:2 Aspect Ratio|
Large: 6000 x 4000
Medium: 3984 x 2656
Small 1: 2976 x 1984
Small 2: 2400 x 1600v
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 3368
Medium: 3984 x 2240
Small 1: 2976 x 1680
Small 2: 2400 x 1344
4:3 Aspect Ratio
Large: 5328 x 4000
Small 1: 2656 x 1992
Small 2: 2112 x 1600
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Large: 4000 x 4000
Medium: 2656 x 2656
Small 1: 1984 x 1984
Small 2: 1600 x 1600
|RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording||Yes|
|Picture Style||Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Def. 1-3|
5. Fine Detail
|Auto White Balance||Option between ambience priority and white priority settings|
|Color Temperature Compensation||
Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels|
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
EVF-DC2 and EVF-DC1 connect to the hot shoe (communication is performed through the use of a dedicated terminal attached to the shoe).
|Autofocus||Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Face+Tracking AF, Smooth Zone AF, 1-point AF)|
|AF Points||49 points (Maximum)|
|AF Working Range||EV -1-18 (at room temperature, ISO 100, when using EF-M 22mm f/2 STM)|
1. TTL Autofocus|
- One-Shot AF
- Servo AF
2. Manual focus
|AF Assist Beam||Built-in LED lamp|
Real-time metering using the image sensor|
1. Evaluative metering (384 zones)
2. Partial metering (10%)
3. Spot metering (2%)
4. Center-weighted evaluative metering
|Metering Range||EV 1-20 (room temperature, ISO 100, evaluative metering)|
|Exposure Control Systems||
|ISO Speed Range||
ISO Auto Range (AUTO mode): ISO 100-6400|
Max. ISO Speed (P mode): ISO 25600
Manual: ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments|
AE Bracketing: ±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
AE Bracketing can be used together with manual compensation.
|AE Lock||Manual / Auto|
|Shutter||Electronic controlled focal-plane shutter|
1/4000 sec. to 30 sec. in Auto mode|
Highest flash-sync shutter speed: 1/200 sec.
|Self Timer||10-sec. delay, 2-sec. delay|
|Camera Start-up Time||Approx. 1.0 sec.|
|Built in Flash||Manual pop-up flash|
|Guide Number||Gno. approx. 5 (ISO 100/m)|
|Flash Metering System||E-TTL II autoflash with all EX Series Speedlites|
|Flash Coverage||Covers approx. 15mm focal length (35mm film size conversion: approx. 24mm)|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments|
|Live View Functions: Shooting Modes||Still photo shooting and video shooting|
|LCD Monitor||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor|
|Monitor Size||3.0 type|
|Pixels||Approx. 1.04 million dots|
|Features||Tilt (upwards approx. 180° + downwards approx. 45°)|
|Brightness Control||Adjustable to one of five brightness levels|
|Interface Languages||25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)|
|Compatible Printers||PictBridge-compatible printers (wireless LAN only)|
JPEG, RAW*, MP4 and MOV files are printable.|
* Prints JPEG images used for display, which are taken on the same model.
|DPOF: Digital Print Order Format||Complies to DPOF Version 1.1|
Functions can be assigned to the following controls (set in Custom Functions):
|USB Terminal||Micro USB|
|Video Out Terminal||
HDMI OUT Terminal Type D|
HDMI output while recording available
|Battery||Battery Pack LP-E17|
Number of Still Image Shots (CIPA compliant)|
Monitor On: Approx. 295 shots
Electronic Color Viewfinder On: Approx. 295 shots
Number of Still Image Shots (Eco Mode On)
Monitor On: Approx. 425 shots
Movie Recording Time (CIPA compliant)
Monitor On: Approx. 85 min.
Electronic Color Viewfinder On: Approx. 85 min.
Approx. 5 hr.|
Time when playing back a slideshow of still images.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
Approx. 4.4 x 2.7 x 1.8 in. (112.0 x 68.0 x 44.5mm)|
Approx. 12.1 oz. / 343g (body only)|
Approx. 13.8 oz. / 390g (including battery pack, memory card)
|Working Temperature Range||32-104°F/0-40°C|
|Working Humidity Range||85% or less|
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.