Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100–16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point* all cross-type AF system and features Canon's amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS** for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories, the EOS 7D Mark II is an ideal tool for creative and ambitious photography.
20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100-16000
The EOS 7D Mark II has a newly designed 20.2 Megapixel sensor that delivers high-resolution image files with stunning detail and impressive clarity. Optimized for low-light shooting, the EOS 7D Mark II's sensor captures images at up to ISO 16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200) with remarkably low noise, thanks to its improved, higher sensitivity design. Phenomenal for stills, the EOS 7D Mark II's sensor is equally up to the task for movies, delivering Full HD capture even at rates of up to 60p.
Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
The EOS 7D Mark II's sensor works seamlessly with its Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for advanced image processing across the board. These image processors help the EOS 7D Mark II capture up to 1090 JPEG, 31 RAW, and 19 RAW + JPEG shots in a single burst for amazing action photography. Further, they enable the camera's powerful image processing on-the-fly: lens aberration, variances in peripheral illumination and image distortion can all be corrected in real time thanks to the EOS 7D Mark II's Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors.
High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action
With a new, rugged shutter designed for 200,000 cycles, the EOS 7D Mark II can shoot up to 10 frames per second to capture all the action. With super quick AF and exposure systems complementing the shutter's 55 msec shutter release time lag, the EOS 7D Mark II is tailored to meet and even exceed the speed of the action. Refined mechanics like a newly designed, more efficient shutter-drive motor and a vibration dampened mirror drive mean impressive performance for high caliber image quality, fast.
Sophisticated Mirror Control System
The EOS 7D Mark II camera employs an advanced mirror vibration control technology that enables the camera to support its speedy, continuous shooting capabilities while ensuring great image quality. The system uses a motor to help reduce the vibrations caused by high-speed shooting. By reducing the vibrations, the camera can achieve accurate and precise autofocus to provide steady and clear action shots at up to 10.0 frames per second.
Brilliant, Speedy AF Tracking.
An EOS first, the EOS 7D Mark II features 65 all cross-type AF points* for high precision AF at remarkable speed. Cross-type AF points ensure stable AF that is not influenced by the subject's shape or color. On the EOS 7D Mark II, the AF points are spread over a wide area of the frame, enabling faster AF, wherever the subject lies. With a central dual cross-type AF point of f/2.8, AF is enhanced with lenses faster than f/2.8. And thanks to this new system, AF is possible even in dim lighting as low as EV-3 (center point only).
*The number of available AF points, and whether single line or cross-type, varies depending on the lens.
Achieve Impressive AF During Video Capture.
The EOS 7D Mark II features Canon's revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF, a milestone in AF speed and accuracy that unlocks the potential of Live View shooting. This advanced technology has truly changed what is possible with a DSLR camera.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF involves a sophisticated rethinking of the CMOS sensor. Traditionally, image sensors have one photodiode per pixel for recording, but the CMOS sensor on the EOS 7D Mark II has two photodiodes per pixel, 40 million in total, enabling each pixel on the sensor to both perform phase-difference detection autofocus and capture light. With phase-difference detection AF, autofocus is achieved quickly and easily on the camera. This unique AF system enables autofocus on approximately 80% of the image plane, vertically and horizontally, and helps ensure virtually no loss in image quality.
The benefits of Dual Pixel CMOS AF are clearly evident in Live View and video shooting, where the EOS 7D Mark II achieves natural, precise focus very quickly, even when switching between subjects. And, combined with the predictive power of Movie Servo AF, subjects in motion are smoothly and consistently tracked – once focus is locked, the EOS 7D Mark II holds on! Plus, with the shallow depth-of-field afforded by EOS optics, video gains a brilliant, cinematic ambience lacking when shooting video with many other Digital SLRs.
HD Quality, EOS Performance.
While offering performance improvements across the board for still photography, the EOS 7D Mark II is also an incredibly capable HD movie camera. Taking advantage of its Dual Pixel CMOS AF capabilities, the EOS 7D Mark II has customizable Movie Servo AF options: not only can AF location be defined, AF speed and tracking intervals can be specified too, for fluid, smooth focus transitions. The EOS 7D Mark II delivers refined and detailed image quality with Full HD 60p recording at ISO values up to 16000, has an HDMI output and records to both SD and CF cards for versatility and security during important shoots.
Comprehensive Information, Right in the Viewfinder.
The EOS 7D Mark II's Intelligent Viewfinder II makes it easy to both shoot, change and confirm camera settings and shooting modes all without looking away from the viewfinder. Displaying approximately 100% of the composition, the viewfinder can show settings like shooting mode, exposure level, white balance, drive mode, AF operation, metering mode, recording format, even an electronic level and more. All of this information can be displayed by or superimposed easily over the image for review while shooting, and multiple views are customizable through the EOS 7D Mark II's simple user interface.
Specialty Controls, Built Right In.
An EOS first, the EOS 7D Mark II offers time-lapse fixed-point shooting and long exposures without the need for a remote control. The EOS 7D Mark II's interval timer takes from 1 to 99 shots at preselected intervals, ideal for shooting flowers as they bloom or clouds drifting through the sky. Its built-in bulb timer keeps the shutter open for a designated amount of time, perfect for night photography, or to capture the flow of traffic on a street corner.
Built to Perform.
The EOS 7D Mark II is constructed of the highest quality materials, and to exacting standards that ensure unfettered performance at all times. For example, the shutter can shoot at speeds up to 1/8000 sec. for up to 200,000 cycles, the chassis is built of lightweight and rigid magnesium, and the camera's seals are built to resist water and dust. This combination makes the EOS 7D Mark II ready for almost anything.
Speed and Accuracy with Intelligent Subject Recognition and Analysis.
The EOS 7D Mark II has an amazing iSA Intelligent Subject Analysis system that employs an independent RGB light sensor with approximately 150,000-pixel resolution. This sensor enables Canon's intelligent Tracking and Recognition system (iTR AF) that detects and tracks subjects, automatically switching the AF point to optimize tracking. With new tracking algorithms tailored to recognize faces and colors, this system serves as a brilliant foundation to the EOS 7D Mark II's AF system.
Extraordinary GPS, Built-in..
Ideal for travel or nature photography, the EOS 7D Mark II's built-in GPS* can record longitude, latitude and altitude data as EXIF data, can track movement at set intervals with its logging function, and can even set the camera's internal clock to local time! When using the logger function on a computer, you will see the exact route you travelled, and the map will show you where and when you took each image.
* In certain countries and regions, the use of GPS may be restricted. Therefore be sure to use GPS in accordance with the laws and regulations of your country or region. Be particularly careful when traveling outside your home country. As a signal is received from GPS satellites, take sufficient measures when using in locations where the use of electronics is regulated.
Sharp and Clear Viewing.
The EOS 7D Mark II comes with a 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor for shooting videos and stills. Displaying fine detail (at approximately 1.04 million dots), this screen is perfect for composing and reviewing images. Thanks to a solid construction between the monitor's resin-coated cover and the liquid crystal display, reflections are minimized, and the display can be viewed with reduced glare. The LCD's surface is treated with a smudge-resistant coating to minimize fingerprints and maintain a bright, clear image display.
The EOS 7D Mark II features a new flicker detection system that not only alerts the user in the viewfinder, but with the camera's Anti-Flicker Shooting function can compensate for flickering light sources, taking shots only at peak light volume. This feature is useful for minimizing disparities in color and exposure, especially during continuous shooting in sub-optimal lighting situations.
In-camera lens aberration corrections
To help photographers with achieving high quality images, the EOS 7D Mark II corrects image distortions like peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration and distortion, in-camera, as the image is recorded. When shooting in Live View mode, the results of distortion can even be monitored in real time through the EOS 7D Mark II's Image Simulation Function.
The EOS 7D Mark II features a USB 3.0 digital terminal for fast transfer to PCs and printers, plus offers connectivity to Canon's WFT-E7 (Version 2) for wireless transfer and Wi-Fi® compatibility.
NOTE: For connecting an interface cable to the USB 3.0 terminal, a cable protector is included with the EOS 7D Mark II, and must be used at all times to protect the camera's circuit board.
In The Box
- EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Body
- 18-135mm lens
- Cable Protector
- USB Interface Cable IFC-150U II
- Battery Pack LP-E6
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- EOS Digital Solution Disc
- Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS7DMARKI
See more by Canon
|Mounts||Canon EOS (EF), Canon EOS (EF-S)|
|Crop Factor||1.6x (APS-C)|
|Best Available Video Mode||HD (1080)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|
|Camera Type||Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash|
|Recording Media||CF Cards (Type I); Compatible with UDMA CD cards; SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards|
|Image Format||Approx. 22.4 x 15.0 mm (APS-C size)|
Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses |
(35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
|Lens Mount||Canon EF mount|
|Image Sensor||High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor|
|Pixels||Effective pixels: Approx. 20.2 megapixels|
|Pixel Unit||4.1 µm square|
|Total Pixels||Approx. 20.9 megapixels|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)|
|Color Filter System||RGB primary color filters|
|Low Pass Filter||Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor|
|Dust Deletion Feature||
Self Cleaning Sensor Unit|
* Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
* Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking approx. 3 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible (taking approx. 7 sec.).
* Low-pass filter has a fluorine coating.
Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
* The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
* The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software to automatically erase the dust spots.
|Recording Format||Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.3|
Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), sRAW, mRAW, RAW+JPEG|
Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Image data: H.264, Audio: AAC)
Large: Approx. 20.00 Megapixels (5472 x 3648)|
Medium: Approx. 8.90 Megapixels (3648 x 2432)
S1 (Small 1): Approx. 5.00 Megapixels (2736 x 1824)
S2 (Small 2): Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
S3 (Small 3): Approx. 350,000 pixels (720 x 480)
RAW: Approx. 20.00 Megapixels (5472 x 3648)
M-RAW: Approx. 11.20 Megapixels (4104 x 2736)
S-RAW: Approx. 5.00 Megapixels (2736 x 1824)
*Records to either the CF card or SD card.
Auto switch card
*When the current card becomes full, the camera switches to the other card automatically.
*The CF card and SD card record the same image at a different image recording quality.
Record to multiple
* Both the CF card and SD card record the same image at the same image recording quality (Also applies to RAW+JPEG, M-RAW+JPEG, and S-RAW+JPEG)
|Backup Recording||Images recorded in a card can be copied to the other card|
The following three types of file numbers can be set:
* The numbering of captured images will continue even after you replace the camera's card. (The numbering continues even when the folder changes.)
* When you replace the camera's card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
* Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
Select individual images to copy|
Select folder(s) to copy
Select all the images to copy
|RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording||The image-recording quality can be selected in any combination of the three RAW and eight JPEG recording quality settings|
|Color Space||Selectable between sRGB and Adobe RGB|
User Defined 1-3
Scene Intelligent Auto will set [Auto] automatically.
* [Standard] is the default setting for [User Def. 1-3]
Cloudy, Twilight, Sunset
White Fluorescent Light
Custom (Custom WB)
*With an EX-series Speedlite having the color temperature information transmission feature, the color temperature setting changes to match the color temperature when the flash is fired. Set to approx. 6000K if the flash unit does not have the color temperature communication feature.
|Auto White Balance||Auto white balance with the image sensor|
|Color Temperature Compensation||
Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels|
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
Correction based on the current WB mode's color temperature.
|Color Temperature Information Transmission||Provided|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level SLR with fixed pentaprism|
|Coverage||Approx. 100% vertically and horizontally (with eye point approx. 22mm eyepoint)|
Approx. 1.00x / 29.6° (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1 (dpt))|
Without distortion correction
|Eye Point||Approx. 22mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)|
|Dioptric Adjustment Correction||Adjustable from approx. -3.0 to +1.0m-1 (dpt)|
Eh-A Standard Focusing Screen|
Eh-S Super Precision Matte
|Mirror||Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)|
AF Point Information|
Spot Metering Circle
AF Status Indicator
|Depth Of Field Preview||Enabled with depth-of-field preview button|
|Autofocus||TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated CMOS sensor|
65-point all cross-type AF|
* The number of AF points and cross-type AF points vary depending on the lens used.
* The center AF point is a dual cross-type AF point at f/2.8.
|AF Working Range||Conditions: One-Shot AF, at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100|
a. One-Shot AF
b. Predictive AI Servo AF (AI Servo AF III)
c. AI Focus AF
i. Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically
2. Manual Focus
|AF Point Selection||
1. Single-point Spot AF (Manual selection)|
2. Single-point AF (Manual selection)
3. AF point expansion (Manual selection, 4 points: Up, down, left, and right)
4. AF point expansion (Manual selection, surrounding 8 points)
*All AF points divided into nine focusing zones.
5. Zone AF (Manual zone selection)
6. Large Zone AF (Manual zone selection)
*All AF points divided into three focusing zones.
7. Auto Selection 65-point AF
|Selected AF Point Display||Displayed in viewfinder with transparent LCD and on LCD panel|
|Active AF Point Indicator||
1. Displayed in viewfinder area|
2. Displayed outside vewfinder area
|AF Assist Beam||
Enable external flash only
IR AF assist beam only
|Shutter||Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled|
1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)|
X-sync at 1/250 sec.
|Shutter Release||Soft-touch electromagnetic release|
|Self Timer||10-sec. or 2-sec. delay|
|Shutter Lag Time||
1. During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure:|
Approx. 0.055 sec.
*During silent shooting, approx. 0.105 sec.
*With flash, approx. 0.095 sec.
*During silent shooting with flash, approx. 0.145 sec.
2. Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 0.17 sec.
*During silent shooting, approx. 0.22 sec.
*With flash, approx. 0.215 sec.
* During silent shooting with flash, approx. 0.265 sec.
|EOS Dedicated Speedlite||E-TTL II autoflash with all EX Series Speedlites|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments|
|External Flash Settings||
The camera can set the following with Speedlite 600EX-RT, 600EX, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II, 90EX, ST-E3-RT, or MR-14EX:|
External flash control
*Flash firing, E-TTL II Flash metering, Flash mode, Wireless functions, Zoom, Sync setting, Flash exposure compensation, FEB and Clear settings.
Flash Custom Function setting
*The actual setting options for 1 and 2 will differ depending on the Speedlite used.
|PC Terminal||Provided (no polarity)|
|Drive Modes||Single, High-speed continuous, Low-speed continuous shooting, Silent single shooting, Silent continuous shooting, 10-sec self-timer/remote control, 2-sec. self-timer/remote control|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||
High-speed: Maximum approx. 10.0 fps (Maximum approx. 9.5 fps with EOS iTR AF)|
*At 1/1000 sec. or faster shutter speed, and at the maximum aperture (varies depending on the lens)
Low-speed: Approx. 3 fps (default setting)
Silent continuous shooting: Maximum approx. 4.0 fps
|Live View Functions: Shooting Modes||Still photo shooting and video shooting|
|Metering Modes||Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor|
Movie: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
Movie: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
*Variable (averaged) bit rate
3. Audio: AAC
|File Size||Recording Sizes: 1920 x 1090 (Full HD), 1280 x 720 and 640 x 480|
[1920 x 1080]: 5.94 fps / 29.97 fps / 24.00 fps / 23.98 fps
[1280 x 720]: 59.94 fps
[640 x 480]: 29.97 fps
[1920 x 1080]: 59.94 fps / 29.97 fps / 24.00 fps / 23.98 fps
[1280 x 720]: 59.94 fps / 29.97 fps
[640 x 480]: 29.97 fps
Predictive AI Servo AF (AI Servo AF III)
AI Focus AF
*Switches between One-Shot AF and AI SERVO AF automatically
EV 0 - 18|
(With Dual Pixel CMOS AF detection, at 23°C/73°F, ISO 1000)
|LCD Monitor||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor|
|Pixels||Approx. 1.04 million dots|
Auto: Brightness adjusted automatically by the light sensor (Darker/ Standard/Brighter)|
|Coating||Clear View II LCD monitor|
|Interface Languages||25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese)|
|Tilt Display On LCD Monitor||Electronic level indicates up to 360° roll and ±10° pitch in 1° increments|
|Tilt Display In Viewfinder||
Horizontal: 7.5° left/right|
Vertical: 4° top/bottom
|Quick Control Function||Pressing the button displays the Quick Control screen during viewfinder shooting, Live View shooting, movie shooting, and playback|
|Image Protection and Erase||
1. Single image (select image)
2. All images in folder
3. All images in a card
1. Single image (playback and erase image)
2. Select images to erase
3. All images in a folder
4. All images in a card
|Compatible Printers||PictBridge-compatible printers|
RAW and JPEG images complying to Design rule for Camera File System|
* Movies cannot be printed.
|DPOF: Digital Print Order Format||DPOF Print ordering provided|
|Custom Functions||18 Custom Functions settable with the camera|
Functions can be assigned to the following
Shutter button halfway pressing
AE lock button
Depth-of-field preview button
Lens AF stop button
Quick Control Dial
AF area selection lever
|Camera User Settings||Current camera settings can be registered to C1, C2, and C3 on the Mode Dial (Automatic registration update is possible)|
|My Menu Registration||
Up to six top-tier menu items and Custom Functions can be registered.|
Up to five My Menu tabs can be added.
|USB Terminal||SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0): for computer communication and direct printing|
|Video Out Terminal||
1. Video OUT terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable|
2. mini-HDMI OUT Terminal
|Extension System Terminal||For connecting WFT-E7 (Ver. 2) (Interface Cable IFC-40AB II and IFC-150AB II provided)|
1 Battery Pack LP-E6N (or LP-E6)|
With AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6, AC power is possible,
With K359, two battery packs (LP-E6N or LP-E6) can be used. Or six AA-/LR6 batteries can be used
Automatic battery check when the power switch is turned ON.|
Displayed in 6 levels.
*Battery level displayed on LCD panel and in viewfinder.
*Displayed in four levels with the battery grip using size-AA/LR6 batteries.
|Power Saving||Power turns off after the set time (1, 2, 4, 8, 15, or 30 min.) of non-operation elapses|
|Date/Time Battery||Built-in secondary battery; when fully-charged, the date/time can be maintained for approx. three months|
|Start-up Time||Approx. 0.1 sec. (Based on CIPA testing standards)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
Approx. 5.85 (W) x 4.43 (H) x 3.08 (D) in.|
Approx. 148.6 (W) x 112.4 (H) x 78.2 (D) mm
Based on CIPA standard: Approx. 32.10 oz. / Approx. 910 g|
Body Only: Approx. 28.92 oz. / Approx. 820 g
|Working Temperature Range||32-104°F/0-40°C|
|Working Humidity Range||85% or less|
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.