Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
The new Elinchrom Digital 2400RX compliments today's digital systems and breaks the price barrier with its state-of-the-art, lightweight, and compact design. We realize that most photographers setting up a digital studio will buy the best camera system, the best value computer and software and then look for a lighting system that fits the cash they have remaining! ... Result?.... Compromise!! Now you don't need to compromise anymore!
- Ultra stable circuitry for absolutely consistent output power.
- Unique, dedicated, and economical Digital SE flashhead for QTVR and 4-shot durability and stability as well as single--shot use.
- High Speed A - and regular S heads available for fashion and general purpose photography.
- Precise digital power display to complement advanced technology.
- Digital power values compatible with the Elinchrom system.
- Modelling lamps proportional or independent, with display.
- Fast recycling consistent with precision and stability.
- Remote control (optional) all functions, 2-way with read out. Extension cables available for tracking / wall installations
- Surge resistant circuits, Auto Dump Function, twin synchro sockets, ready beep, sensitive photo -- cell, anti shock edgings, fan cooled.
- Interface for Mac and PC is optional, controlling up to 4 studio locations, each with 16 channels.
- Price / performance / quality -- Elinchrom value.
Digital Precision - Today's Digital workflow and camera systems demand greater precision at all power settings with an extended power range to cover extreme requirements. Precise repeatability with ultra stable electronics controlled by digital displays, exceed the most demanding criteria.
Swiss Design - The latest Elinchrom products incorporates years of electronic know how combined with Swiss manufacturing quality at affordable prices. Ultra-stable circuitry for consistent flash out put and color temperature, combined with low sync voltage are just some of the many advantages of these packs.
Efficient and Stable - To ensure the ultimate retention of color balance and efficiency, Elinchrom flashes have advanced specifications that will satisfy the needs for the most demanding applications.
Flash Duration - Action freezing flash durations at full power is a hallmark of Elinchrom.
Wireless Freedom - Providing both flash triggering and wireless remote control of all RX flash unit functions. A miniaturized ultra secure, high speed data transmission system providing wireless hand held or computer control of all Elinchrom RX units.
Multi-Voltage - Multi-voltage technology with automatic voltage detection from 90V to 260V.
Flashtube & Reflector - Elinchrom flashtubes are precisely positioned in an efficient internal reflector, to avoid the inherent uneven illumination produced by non-concentric or U-shaped flashtubes.
Light Modifiers - A wide range of superbly, designed accessories, completely compatible with the entire Elinchrom flash system. Each modifier is designed to do a different job. Decide how you want the lighting to look like and there will be a reflector with precisely the right profile. Endless lighting possibilities guaranteed!
Universal Mount - The Elinchrom double bayonet mounting system for light modifiers has been used for the entire range of flashheads and accessories since 1974.
See more by Elinchrom
|Memory Card Type||N/A|
|cooling type:||cooling fan|
|f-stop (@1m ISO 100, 48degrees reflector):||f/180|
|flash duration w/ 1 digital s head:||1/600 s|
|flash duration w/ 2 A series heads:||1/1700 s|
|flash ready indicator:||ready light / audio beep (switchable) indicator|
|head connector:||EL pack type|
|max ws (joule):||2400 ws|
|min WS (joule):||75 ws|
|modeling light:||proportional / free / off|
|operating voltage:||115-130 V AC range|
|plug for ERS system:||yes|
|plug for remote control:||yes|
|sync voltage:||5 V voltage|
|variable flash power (stops, stepless):||6 f-stop 1/32 to full var flash power|
|voltage stabilization:||+/- 0.5% - maximum stability for digital imaging stabilization|