Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
- Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
- 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).
- Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.
- 5-Axis Photo/Video Dual I.S. 2.0 up to 5 stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus in-body stabilization support for classic non-O.I.S lenses.
- Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX 480 fps DFD focusing system and Venus Engine 10
- Full size (Type A) HDMI terminal with cable lock included & twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible).
- 3.5mm mic & headphone terminals - optional DMW-XLR1 microphone adaptor.
- Eye viewfinder 3680k-dot OLED, 21mm, 0.76x.
- V-LogL recording with (Optional) DMW-SFU1 paid upgrade
The professional grade Panasonic LUMIX GH5 4K mirrorless camera offers over 28 LUMIX and Leica compact lens options built on the next-generation (ILC) interchangeable lens camera standard [Micro Four Thirds] pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge 4K 60p (4:2:0 8-bit) and 30p (4:2:2 10-bit) in-camera cinematic video, 5Ghz Wi-Fi + Bluetooth for fast connection and image transfer, lightning fast DFD focusing, Dual I.S 2.0 stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. With the exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO (~8MP, 30/60 fps) & brand new 6K PHOTO mode (~18MP, 30 fps), simply pause that perfect moment from video to produce printable high resolution photos. Never miss the moment again with Panasonic LUMIX and the new GH5!
Splash/Dust/Freezeproof Rugged Design
The LUMIX GH5 is built like a tank to withstand even heavy use out in the field. It is freezeproof down to -10-degrees in addition to splash / dustproof construction thanks to weather sealing on every joint, dial, and button. A magnesium alloy full die-cast armor frame makes the body lightweight yet durable while bringing ruggedness to the compact size. This camera can go everywhere you can.
High Durability Shutter Unit
The shutter unit is durable for approx. 200,000 times release*. Not only does it offer the highest shutter speed at max. 1/8000 to capture fast-moving 'spur-of-the-moment' shots but when used with fast aperture lenses - even outdoors - it gives impressive de-focus.
* Panasonic LUMIX in-house examination.
The LUMIX GH5 packs a real punch with its high performance 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor to achieve incredible picture. Together with the removal of the low-pass filter from the sensor, you can confidently capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artefact free.
Venus Engine Processors
The marriage of an advanced Digital Live MOS sensor with the beautiful new Venus Engine 10 produces extraordinary color detail and natural texture expression. Multipixel Luminance Generation and Intelligent Detail Processing render intense brightness and contrast. The Three-Dimensional Color
4K 60p/50p Video
The LUMIX GH5 records silky smooth 4K 60p/50p (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / MOV or MP4) video. Faster frame rates mean excellent motion compensation plus you can slow down footage inside your video editing timeline without losing detail. You also achieve perfect panning control and a suppression of the rolling shutter effect as seen in lesser frame rates.
High-resolution images and perfect focal length can also be achieved as the LUMIX GH5 features pixel for pixel, no sensor cropping recording. There's also no recording duration limit so you can go beyond 30 minutes in all record settings.
* Available Summer 2017
4:2:2 10-bit Internal Recording
The LUMIX GH5 brings game changing internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video recording. For example, 10-bit will render all the subtleties of graduated skies and sunsets without the banding so prone to 8-bit. The power of having film creation capabilities inside the camera sets a new precedent in guerilla style filmmaking. And you can record 4:2:2 10-bit to SD card whilst simultaneously feeding the live signal thru a full-size HDMI port connected to an external monitor or recorder. 4:2:2 10-bit recording enables faithful color and grading fidelity with over a billion colors and four times the tonality of 8-bit to match professional intent.
Control zings with rich colors from dark to bright shades and high-precision Multi Process NR makes your images pop even at high ISO sensitivity settings. Video users will be impressed with the improved performance in perceptual dynamic range at high ISO sensitivity settings.
VFR (Variable Frame Rate)
The VFR lets you record videos with dramatic slow motion or unique quick motion in 4K (60fps max.2.5x slower) or Full HD (180fps max.7.5x slower) quality, such as 180 fps / 7.5x*.
* In full HD, 24p playback.
Rack Focus Transition
The Focus Transition function automatically shifts the focus point at a constant speed for precise in-focus to out-focus points - for example background to foreground - to give you an impressive 'rack focus' motion picture effect.
Live Output & Full Size HDMI
The LUMIX GH5 is capable of 4:2:2 10-bit real-time image output to an external monitor or recorder via an optional HDMI cable (full size Type A), while simultaneously providing an internal 4:2:2 10-bit recording*. It is suitable for professional video making that requires accurate monitoring of the imagery or high quality recording to external codec devices (such as Pro Res).
* 4K 60p/50p is output only.
6K 30fps / 4K 60 fps PHOTO Burst
Shoot with unlimited burst, then choose and extract the exact frames you want to keep. The new 6K PHOTO* mode at 30fps allows you to capture the perfect moments at a stunning ~18-megapixel high-resolution. The Ultra-high-speed 4K PHOTO mode at 60fps freezes even faster motion which is simply not possible in conventional DSLR cameras. The LUMIX GH5 truly does make moments unmissable.
* 6K PHOTO is a high speed burst shooting function that cuts a still image out of a 4:3 or 3:2 video footage with approx.18-megapixel (approx. 6000 x 3000 effective pixel count) that the 6K image manages.
Post Focus - Shoot now, Focus Later
This fantastic Post Focus function gives you the power to focus after you've taken the shot! Simply capture the scene, review the image and touch the part of the photo you'd like pin sharp. Set and save. It's simple, stunning and all this advanced processing happens inside the camera.
Focus Stacking - Adjust The Focus Area After Shooting
The Focus Stacking function enables you to adjust the focus area after shooting by blending multiple images taken at different focus distances to create an amazing image depth of field. You can make your images with exactly the kind of de-focus you want or pan-focus the image by simply selecting the focus area after shooting. This is brilliantly useful when shooting with fast apertures, close ups or macro photography.
DFD Ultra Fast Motion Detection & Focus
Panasonic's innovative DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology is constantly evolving and its just got even better. DFD allows the LUMIX GH5 to calculate focal lens movement by comparing depth of field values of two images at incredibly high speed. By combining the AF drive with a maximum read speed of 480 fps, the LUMIX GH5 can achieve ultra-high-speed Auto Focus in up to 0.05 seconds* and 9 fps burst shooting with AFC (** 12 fps burst shooting with AFS). A newly adopted motion detector accurately tracks fast moving subjects, and enables smooth 4K PHOTO/VIDEO & 6K PHOTO recording.
** In AFS, at wide-end with H-ES12060 (CIPA).
225 Focus Points Plus Selective AF
A Joystick Controller on the back of the LUMIX GH5 is used to smoothly and intuitively select focus blocks inside the focusing area overlay.
225-Area AF: The focus detect area is massively increased from 49 (LUMIX GH4) to 225 points for more flexible composition.
Custom Multi AF: The Custom Multi AF mode allows you to freely select an array of blocks inside the 225 focusing area.
The LUMIX GH5 offers you more intuitive control with the addition of a joystick over the conventional front /rear dials operation. A dedicated button allows direct reach to exposure compensation, white balance adjustment or ISO setting and a maximum of 5 settings can be assigned to the Fn buttons. All these components are designed to be operated easily and without taking your eyes away from the viewfinder.
5-Axis Dual I.S. Eliminates Blur
5-axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabiliser) 2* intelligent compensation enables up to 5-stops of slower shutter speeds even through telephoto lenses. The LUMIX GH5 nearly eliminates shake in both body and lens from wide-angle to tele-end**. It also works in both photo and video recording, including 4K video. The astonishing power of the 5-axis Body I.S. corrects shake for all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O.I.S.
* 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 works when attaching the lens that are compatible with it. Firmware update of the lens is also required.
** Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=50-140mm (35mm film camera equivalent f=100-280mm), when H-FS14140 is used.]
A plethora of video formats and bit rates prepare the LUMIX GH5 for use in a wide range of professional applications such as web, TV, DVD/Blu Ray and digital cinema production. You can select from four recording formats such as AVCHD and MP4 for playback ease, or MP4 (LPCM) and MOV for professional editing ease
The LUMIX GH5 is worldwide compatible as the system frequency can be selected from 59.94 Hz (NTSC), 50.00 Hz (PAL), or 24.00 Hz (CINEMA).
Dual SD Card Slotsl
Dual SD card slots increase recording capacity and file arrangement efficiency. The dual SD card slots allow you to record in relay, backup, and simultaneous modes. Relay allows you to swap a full card out for an empty card so you can record virtually endlessly. The backup mode allows you to record continuously on one card, while you start and stop recording on the other card. Simultaneous record duplicates your recording on both cards.
Large OLED LVF (3,680k-dot)l
The high-resolution 3,680k-dot OLED Live View Finder matches up to exactly how you intended to see the image even under direct sunlight. A high 0.76x magnification (35mm camera equivalent) makes it easy to see image detail, your settings and icons, and, the long eye point distance of 21mm is excellent for people who wear glasses.
luetooth 4.2 & Wi-Fi® 5GHzl
The Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy) enables full-time connection between camera and smartphone with low energy consumption. After shooting, it automatically switches to Wi-Fi connection, transferring data to your smartphone. The Wi-Fi 5GHz (IEEE802.11ac) is incredibly fast. You can use Panasonic's Lumix Image App for Android / iOS to control shutter and other settings, plus, video record Start / Stop without physically touching the camera!
The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
In The Box
- Panasonic GH5 Body
- Battery Charger (AC Cable included)
- Battery Pack
- Body Cap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Eye Cup
- Flash Syncro Socket Cap
- Cover for the Battery Grip Connector
- USB Connection Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Cable Holder
See more by Panasonic
|Crop Factor||2x (Four-Thirds)|
|Best Available Video Mode||4K|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Type||Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera|
|Recording media||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I / UHS-II UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)|
|Image sensor size||17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)|
|Lens mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Image sensor type||Live MOS Sensor|
|Total pixels||21.77 Megapixels|
|Camera effective pixels||20.30 Megapixels|
|Color filter||Primary color filter|
|Dust reduction system||Supersonic wave filter|
|Image stabilization system||
Image sensor shift type (5-axis / 5-stop*), Dual I.S. (Dual I.S. 2 compatible)|
* Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=60mm (35mm camera equivalent f=120mm), when H-FS12060 is used.
|Recording file format||Still image: JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.31), RAW 6K PHOTO* / 4K PHOTO: 6K PHOTO: MP4 (H.265/HEVC, Audio format: AAC (2ch)), 4K PHOTO: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio format: AAC (2ch)) Motion picture: MOV: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Audio format: LPCM (2ch 48kHz/16-bit, 48kHz/24-bit*, 96kHz/24-bit*)) *When attaching DMW-XLR1 (sold separately), MP4: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch)"|
|System frequency||59.94Hz, 50.00Hz, 24.00Hz|
|Aspect ratio||4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1|
|Image quality||RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard|
|Color space||sRGB, AdobeRGB|
|Continuous recordable time (Motion picture)||
AVCHD [FHD/60p]: Approx. 150 min (rear monitor), 150 min (LVF) with H-ES12060, Approx. 160 min (rear monitor), 150 min (LVF) with H-HSA12035 / H-FS12060|
AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 150 min (rear monitor), 150 min (LVF) with H-ES12060, Approx. 160 min (rear monitor), 160 min (LVF) with H-HSA12035 / H-FS12060
MP4 [4K/60p]: Approx. 100 min (rear monitor), 100 min (LVF) with H-ES12060 / H-HSA12035 / H-FS12060
MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 110 min (rear monitor), 110 min (LVF) with H-ES12060 / H-HSA12035 / H-FS12060
|Actual recordable time (Motion picture)||
AVCHD [FHD/60p]: Approx. 75 min (rear monitor), 75 min (LVF) with H-ES12060, Approx. 80 min (rear monitor), 75 min (LVF) with H-HSA12035 / H-FS12060 |
AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 75 min (rear monitor), 75 min (LVF) with H-ES12060, Approx. 80 min (rear monitor), 80 min (LVF) with H-HSA12035 / H-FS12060
MP4 [4K/60p]: Approx. 50 min (rear monitor), 50 min (LVF) with H-ES12060 / H-HSA12035 / H-FS12060
MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 55 min (rear monitor), 55 min (LVF) with H-ES12060 / H-HSA12035 / H-FS12060
|Wi-Fi||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac * 5GHz Wi-Fi is not available in some countries.|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® v4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE))|
|QR Code Connection||Yes|
|Password-less connection||Yes (ON / OFF selectable)|
|Viewfinder||OLED Live View Finder (3,680k dots)|
|Field of view||Approx. 100%|
|Magnification||Approx. 1.52x / 0.76x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1|
|Eye point||Approx. 21 mm from eyepiece lens|
|Diopter adjustment||-4.0 - +3.0 (dpt)|
|Eye sensor adjustment||High / Low|
|Focus system||Contrast AF system|
|Focus mode||AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF|
Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 225-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area / Pinpoint|
(Full area touch is available) (Scalable AF frame size (by Joystick) and flexible AF position (by front/rear dial))
|AF assist lamp||Yes|
|AF lock||Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)|
|AF custom setting||AF Sensitivity, AF Area Switching Sensitivity, Moving Object Prediction|
|Others||One Shot AF, Shutter AF, Half Press Release, Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Eye Sensor AF, AF+MF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, Focus Peaking, Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Pad AF, Touch Shutter|
|Light metering system||1,728-zone multi-pattern sensing system|
|Light metering mode||Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot|
|Metering range||EV0-18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)|
|Exposure mode||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|ISO sensitivity (Standard output sensitivity)||
Still image: Auto / Intelligent ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)|
Creative Video Mode: Auto / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
|Exposure compensation||1/3 EV step ±5EV (±3EV for motion picture)|
|AE lock||Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)|
|White balance||AWB / AWBc / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color temperature setting 1, 2, 3, 4|
|White balance adjustment||Blue/Amber bias, Magenta/Green bias|
|Color temperature setting||2500-10000K in 100K|
Still image: Bulb (Max. 30 minutes), 1/8,000 - 60|
Electronic first curtain shutter: Bulb (Max. 30 minutes), 1/2,000 - 60
Electronic shutter: 1/16,000 - 1
Motion picture: 59.94Hz: 1/16,000 - 1/30, 50.00Hz: 1/16,000 - 1/25, 23.98Hz: 1/16,000 - 1/24 (When using Synchro Scan)
|Shutter life||Approx. 200,000 images|
|Self timer||10sec, 3 images / 2sec / 10sec|
|Remote control||Remote control with Bulb function by DMW-RSL1 (sold separately)|
|AE bracket||3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, max. ±3 EV, single/burst|
|Aperture Bracket||3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step|
|Focus Bracket||1 to 999 images, focus steps can be set in 5 levels|
|White balance bracket||3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis, color temperature setting|
AFS/MF: H: 12 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
AFF/AFC: H: 9 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
AFS/MF: H: 12 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
AFF/AFC: H: 9 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
|Number of recordable images||
More than approx. 60 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed)|
More than approx. 600 images (when there are no RAW files)
(depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression)
|6k Burst speed||
[6K PHOTO] 30 frames/sec|
[4K PHOTO] 60 frames/sec, 30 frames/sec
|Exif information||Yes (Each JPEG image cropped out of the 4K burst file complies with EXIF.)|
|Marking function||Yes (Each JPEG image cropped out of the 4K burst file complies with EXIF.)|
|Marking function||Yes (in 6K/4K Burst (S/S) mode)|
|Loop Rec function||Yes (in 6K/4K Burst (S/S) mode)|
|Flash type||TTL External Flash (sold separately)|
|Flash mode||Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ only.|
|Synchronization speed||Less than 1/250 second|
|Flash output adjustment||1/3EV step ±3EV|
|Flash synchronization||1st. Curtain Sync, 2nd Curtain Sync.|
|Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation||Yes|
|Wireless control||Yes (When using DMW-FL200L / FL360L / FL580L (sold separately)), Wireless Channel: 1ch/2ch/3ch/4ch|
|Flash sync socket||Yes|
|Rear monitor||TFT LCD monitor with static touch control|
|Monitor size||Free-angle 3.2-inch (8.0cm) / 3:2 aspect / Wide viewing angle|
|Pixels||Approx. 1,620k dots|
|Field of view||Approx. 100%|
|Monitor adjustment||Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Red-Green, Blue-Yellow|
|Live wview Digital zoom||2x, 4x|
|Extra Tele Conversion||
Still image: Max. 2x|
4K PHOTO: 1.6x (4:3), 1.5x (3:2), 1.4x (16:9, 1:1)
Motion picture: 2.7x (FHD), 1.4x (4K)
|Other functions||Level Gauge, Real-time Histogram, Guide Lines (3 patterns), Center Marker, Highlight display (Still image / motion picture), Zebra pattern (Still image / motion picture)|
|Direction detection fucntion||Yes|
Wi-Fi / Q.MENU / LVF/Monitor Switch / LVF/Monitor Disp. Style / AF/AE LOCK / AF-ON / Preview / One Push AE / Touch AE / Level Gauge / Focus Area Set / Zoom Control / 1 Shot RAW+JPG / 1 Shot Spot Metering / Cursor Button Lock / Dial Operation Switch / Photo Style / Filter Select / Aspect Ratio / Picture Size / Quality / AFS/AFF / Metering Mode / Burst Rate / 6K/4K Photo / Self Timer / Bracket / Highlight Shadow / i. Dynamic / i. Resolution / HDR / Shutter Type / Flash Mode / Flash Adjust. / Wireless Setup (Flash) / Ex. Tele Conv. / Digital Zoom / Stabilizer Sensitivity / ON/OFF of each item in White Balance / ON/OFF of each item in Photo Style / AF Mode/MF / Rec/Playback Switch / Off / 4K Live Crop / Motion Pic. Set / Picture Mode / Variable Frame Rate / Picture Mode / Synchro Scan / Time Code Display / Mic. Directivity Adjust / Color Bars / WFM/Vector Scope / LUT Monitor Display* / LUT HDMI Display* / Focus Transition / Silent Mode / Peaking / Histogram / Guide Line / Zebra Pattern / Monochrome Live View / Rec Area / Video-Priority Display / Step Zoom / Zoom Speed / Restore to Default|
*Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU1 (sold separately) is required.
Standard / Vivid / Natural / Monochrome / L. Monochrome / Scenery / Portrait / Custom 1, 2, 3, 4 / Cinelike D / Cinelike V / Like709* / V-LogL*/** |
*When Creative Video Mode is selected. **Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU1 (sold separately) is required.
Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome* / Silky Monochrome* / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect** / Soft Focus* / Fantasy / Star Filter* / One Point Color / Sunshine*|
*For photos only. **Not available in 4:2:2 10-bit video or 4K video recording.
|Playback mode||30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (Max. 16x), Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), Playback Mode (Normal / Picture Only / Video Only), Location Logging, RAW Processing, 4K PHOTO Bulk Saving, Light Composition, Clear Retouch, Title Edit, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video, Resize, Cropping, Rotate, Rotation Display, Favorite, DPOF Print Set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit, Picture Sort, Creating Still Pictures from a Motion Picture|
|Protection||Single / Multi or Cancel|
|Erase||Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite|
|Direct print||PictBridge compatible|
|USB||USB Type-C, Super Speed USB3.1 GEN1|
Monitor-through: 4:2:2 8-bit, 4:2:2 10-bit (When [4K/60p] [4K/50p] mode is selected, it is not possible to record motion picture or still picture on the SD memory card in the camera unit.), Auto / C4K / 4K / 1080p, Information display ON/OFF (selectable), Automatic down-conversion (4K --> 1080p only)|
Playback: HDMI TypeA / VIERA Link, Audio: Stereo, 59.94Hz: Auto / 4K/60p / 4K/30p / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p, 50.00Hz: Auto / 4K/50p / 4K/25p / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p, 24.00Hz: Auto / C4K / 4K/24p / 1080p
|Audio video output||No|
|Remote input||f2.5mm for remote|
|External microphone input||
f3.5mm for external microphone|
Stereo/Lens Auto/Shotgun/Super Shotgun/Manual is selectable when attaching DMW-MS2 (sold separately).
|Headphone output||f3.5mm for headphone|
|Microphone||Stereo, Wind Noise Canceller: OFF / Low / Standard / High / AUTO|
|High-res audio recording||Yes with DMW-XLR1 (sold separately)|
|SD card slot||Slot 1, Slot 2|
|Battery||Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1860mAh, 14Wh) (included)|
|Battery life (CIPA standard)||
Approx. 410 images (rear monitor), 400 images (LVF), 1,000 images (Power Save LVF mode*) with H-FS12060|
Approx. 410 images (rear monitor), 390 images (LVF), 1,000 images (Power Save LVF mode*) with H-HSA12035
Approx. 400 images (rear monitor), 380 images (LVF), 1,000 images (Power Save LVF mode*) with H-ES12060
*Under the test conditions specified by Panasonic based on CIPA standard. When the time to get in the sleep mode is set to 3 sec.
|Battery grip||DMW-BGGH5 (sold separately)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||138.5 x 98.1 x 87.4 mm / 5.45 x 3.86 x 3.44 inch (excluding protrusions)|
Approx. 725g / 1.60 lb (SD card, Battery, Body)|
Approx. 645g / 1.42 lb (Body only)
Approx. 935g / 2.06 lb (SD card x 1, Battery, H-FS12060 lens included)
Approx. 1030g / 2.27 lb (SD card x 1, Battery, H-HSA12035 lens included)
Approx. 1045g / 2.30 lb (SD card x 1, Battery, H-ES12060 lens included)
|Operating temperature****||-10oC to 40oC (14oF to 104oF)|
|Operating humidity||10%RH to 80%RH|
The software to edit and playback images on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, PHOTOfunSTUDIO 10.0XE is available for download at Panasonic website using computer connected to the Internet.|
http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/soft/download/d_pfs99pe.html (For Windows)
· The software to process RAW file on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using computer connected to the Internet.
http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/p/ (For Windows / Mac)
|Standard accessories||Battery Charger (AC Cable included), Battery Pack, Body Cap, Hot Shoe Cover, Eye Cup, Flash Syncro Socket Cap, Cover for the Battery Grip Connector, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, Cable Holder, Lens Cap*, Lens Hood*, Lens Rear Cap* *Included with DC-GH5L kit, DC-GH5A kit and DC-GH5M kit.|
* 6K PHOTO is a high speed burst shooting function that cuts a still image out of a 4:3 or 3:2 video footage with approx. 18-megapixel (approx. 6000 x 3000 effective pixel count) that the 6K image manages.
** About motion picture recording / 6K PHOTO/4K PHOTO recording
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""Class 4"" or higher when recording motion pictures in [AVCHD] or [MP4(under 28Mbps)].
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""UHS-I / UHS-II UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)"" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K], [mov] or [6K PHOTO/4K PHOTO].
(SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K]:
- When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- When using an SDXC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 96 GB or 3 hours 4 minutes in length, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [FHD]:
- You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB or 30 minutes in length, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
*** For [4K 60p] video output, use an HDMI2.0 cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as""4K compatible"".
**** The camera may stop recording when used in lower or higher than recommended operating temperature: -10 to 40 degrees.
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.