Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
Follow your passion wherever it leads.
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design. This is a camera for the new generation of creators.
Bring your vision to life
The D7500 uses the same 20.9 MP DX-format image sensor and EXPEED 5 image processing engine as the D500, taking your photos and videos to the next level. Capture with phenomenal sharpness and tonality, especially in low light situations like concerts, sporting events, parties and events.
Speed & performance
With a wide ISO range up to 51,200, remarkable noise reduction, rapid write speeds and virtually zero lag, the D7500 is ready for your next challenge.
8 fps continuous shooting. Improved buffer for shooting RAW
Capture 8 frames per second continuously, up to 100 JPEG Fine frames or up to 50 14-bit lossless compressed RAW frames. With up to 50 RAW shots captured, continue taking photos even while the previous RAW images are being written to the memory card.
Powerful focusing system
Lock on to fast subjects with 51 available focus points, 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF for sharper, faster detection in low light.
The D7500 uses the same 180,000-pixel RGB sensor as the D500 to detect human faces and improve AF performance during high speed shooting.
Follow your inspiration
The D7500 handles like a dream—and it handles the elements too—so you're free to follow your passion, wherever it leads.
Tilting 3.2-inch touchscreen
Tilt the large 3.2-in touchscreen up or down to shoot at high or low angles and simply touch where you want focus when using Live View. Quickly swipe through your shots, pinch to zoom and more.
The D7500 uses a Monocoque design and extensive weather sealing to withstand moisture, dust and some heavy use.
Slimmer ergonomics and a deeper grip improve stability for handheld shooting and comfort for all day shooting or using telephoto, tele-zoom or all-in-one NIKKOR lenses.
Up to 950 shots* on one battery
DSLRs excel at energy efficiency, and the D7500 is particularly efficient. Capture approximately 950 shots on a single battery charge.
*Per CIPA standards, with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned off
Master the light
Add balance, depth and drama to your images with the D7500’s built-in flash, which uses detailed, in-camera scene analysis to add just the right amount of light to your subject. Ready to get even more creative with light? The D7500 has wireless commander capability with up to 2 groups (A/B) of line-of-sight Speedlights or 3 groups (C/D/E) of radio-controlled Speedlights*.
*With optional WR-R10 wireless remote controller and SB-5000 Speedlight(s)
4K ultra HD video
If you’ve been itching to enter the world of filmmaking, the D7500 is your gateway DSLR. Record rich and detailed 4K Ultra HD or Full HD videos up to 29 minutes 59 seconds through industry-leading NIKKOR lenses while using pro-level video features like power aperture control to adjust aperture while recording and touch focus control. Create beautiful 4K Ultra HD time-lapse movies. Movies can be recorded in MP4 or the conventional MOV format, allowing easy playback on smart devices. The D7500 adjusts to your creative workflow with the freedom to record to an external device, the camera’s memory card or both simultaneously.
Creativity on demand
Beyond its outstanding image capture, the D7500 includes powerful performance enhancing features. In-camera batch processing improves handling of large numbers of RAW images. Auto AF fine-tune in Live View is also inherited from the D500 to simplify adjustment for minor variations between the camera and lens. Advanced Picture Control tools, including a new Auto option; Auto ISO in Manual Mode and Zebra stripes for detecting overblown highlights help you take full creative control. A new and improved multiple exposure feature gives you the choice of saving each individual frame in addition to the final composited image.
Connected to your world
Share your most impressive shots with the world the minute you take them. Install Nikon's SnapBridge app on a compatible phone or tablet and connect to the D7500 for instant photo sharing, automatic backups and even remote camera triggering—great for wildlife shooting, parties, self portraits and group shots with you in them.
The centerpiece of your Nikon ecosystem
Grow your skills with Nikon's renowned imaging system. From your first cherished NIKKOR lens to the latest in your indispensable collection, NIKKOR optics truly bring out the full potential of the D7500. When you're ready to add new depth and dimension in your images, you'll find a full array of Nikon Speedlights and Speedlight accessories. Shoot without limitations with flexible remote accessories, spare batteries, microphones and so much more.
This camera’s built-in Wi-Fi® capability can only be used with a compatible iPhone®, iPad®, and/or iPod touch® or smart devices running on the Android™ operating system. The Nikon SnapBridge application must be installed on the device before it can be used with this camera.
In The Box
- D7500 Camera Body
- EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger
- UC-E20 USB Cable
- AN-DC3 Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-28 Rubber Eyecup
- BF-1B Body Cap
See more by Nikon
|Mounts||Nikon F (DX)|
|Crop Factor||1.5x (APS-C)|
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|
|Type||Single-lens reflex digital camera|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F mount (with AF coupling and AF contacts)|
|Picture Angle||Nikon DX format; focal length in 35 mm  format equivalent to approx. 1.5x that of lenses with FX format angle of view|
|Effective Pixels (Megapixels)||20.9 million|
|Sensor Size||23.5 mm x 15.6 mm|
|Image Sensor Format||DX|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Total Pixels||21.51 million|
Image sensor cleaning |
Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX-D software required)
|Dust-Off Reference Photo||Yes|
|Image Area (pixels)||
(L) 5,568 x 3,712
(M) 4,176 x 2,784
(S) 2,784 x 1,856
1.3x Crop Mode
(L) 4,272 x 2,848
(M) 3,200 x 2,136
(S) 2,128 x 1,424
Photographs taken during movie recording at a frame size of 3,840 x 2,160: 3,840 x 2,160
Photographs with image area of DX taken during movie recording:
(L) 5,568 x 3,128
(M) 4,176 x 2,344
(S) 2,784 x 1,560
Photographs with image area of 1.3x taken during movie recording:
(L) 4,272 x 2,400
(M) 3,200 x 1,800
(S) 2,128 x 1,192
|File Format Still Images||
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx 1:4), normal (approx 1:8), or basic (approx 1:16) compression (Size priority); Optimal quality compression available |
NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats
NEF (RAW): Lossless compressed, compressed 12 or 14 bit
|Card Slot||1 Secure Digital (SD)|
Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0 |
EXIF 2.31 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras)
|Viewfinder||Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder|
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage||
DX (24x16): 100% Horizontal and 100% Vertical (Approx.)|
1.3x (18x12): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical (Approx.)
|Viewfinder Magnification||0.94x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, –1.0 m–1) (Approx.)|
|Viewfinder Eyepoint||18.5mm (-1.0 m¯¹)|
|Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment||-2.0 to + 1.0m¯¹|
|Focusing Screen||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark II with AF Area Brackets (grid lines can be displayed)|
|Reflex Mirror||Quick-return type|
|Mirror Lock Up||Yes|
Instant-return type |
AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G, E, and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and AI-P NIKKOR lenses and non- CPU AI lenses (M mode only). |
Electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports the center 1 focus point with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster).
IX NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used.
Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane mechanical shutter |
Electronic front-curtain shutter available in mirror up release mode
|Shutter Speed||1/8000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV Bulb, Time, X250|
|Fastest Shutter Speed||1/8000 sec.|
|Slowest Shutter Speed||30 sec.|
|Flash Sync Speed||
Up to 1/250 sec. |
Synchronizes with shutter at 1/320s or slower (flash range drops at speeds between 1/250 and 1/320s)
|Bulb Shutter Setting||Yes|
|Shutter Release Modes||
Continuous low-speed [CL] mode |
Continuous high-speed [CH] mode
Mirror-up [Mup] mode
Quiet Shutter Release
Quiet Continuous Release
Single-frame [S] mode
|Frame Advance Rate||
High: Up to 8 fps |
Frame rates assume continuous-servo AF, manual or shutter-priority auto exposure, a shutter speed of 1/250 sec or faster, Release selected for Custom Setting a1 (AF-C priority selection), and other settings at default values.
|Continuous Shooting Options||
CH: Up to 8 frames per second
CL: Up to 1-7 frames per second
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution||8 frames per second|
2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 sec. |
Timer duration electronically controlled
|Exposure Metering System||TTL exposure metering using approximately 180K (180,000) pixels RGB sensor|
Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 8 mm circle in center of frame. Diameter of circle can be changed to 6, 10, or 13 mm, or weighting can be based on average of entire frame (non-CPU lenses use 8-mm circle) |
Matrix: 3D Color Matrix Metering III (type G, E and D lenses); Color Matrix Metering III (other CPU lenses)
Spot: Meters circle with diameter of about 3.5 mm (about 2.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point (on center focus point when non-CPU lens is used)
Highlight-weighted: Available with type G, E, and D lenses
0 to 20 EV (3D color matrix or center-weighted metering) |
2 to 20 EV (Spot metering at ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens at 20°C/68°F)
|Exposure Meter Coupling||CPU|
Aperture-Priority Auto (A) |
Auto modes (auto, auto [flash off])
Programmed auto with flexible program (P)
Scene Modes (portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait; night landscape; party/indoor; beach/snow; sunset; dusk/dawn; pet portrait; candlelight; blossom; autumn colors; food)
Special Effects Modes (night vision; super vivid; pop; photo illustration; toy camera effect; miniature effect; selective color; silhouette; high key; low key)
U1 (user setting 1)
U2 (user setting 2)
Autumn Colors |
Beach / Snow
Dusk / Dawn
Party / Indoor v Pet Portrait
|Exposure Compensation||±5 EV in increments of 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV in P, S, A, M, SCENE, and EFFECTS modes|
|Exposure Bracketing||9 frames in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV|
|ISO Sensitivity||ISO 100 - 51,200|
|Lowest Standard ISO Sensitivity||100|
|Highest Standard ISO Sensitivity||51,200|
|Lowest Expanded ISO Sensitivity||Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent)|
|Highest Expanded ISO Sensitivity||Hi-5 (ISO 1,640,000 equivalent)|
|Expanded ISO Sensitivity Options||Can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, or 1 EV (ISO 50 equivalent) below ISO 100 or to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 EV (ISO 1,640,000 equivalent) above ISO 51,200; auto ISO sensitivity control available|
|Long Exposure Noise Reduction||Yes|
|High ISO Noise Reduction||
2-3 frames |
2 frames using selected value for one frame or 3 frames using preset values for all frames
|Single-Point AF Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic AF Mode||Single-point AF; 9, 21, or 51-point dynamic area AF, 3D-tracking, group-area AF, auto-area AF|
|Auto-Area AF Mode||Yes|
51 focus points (including 15 cross-type sensors; f/8 supported by 1 sensor) |
AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5-3 m/1 ft. 8 in.-9 ft. 10 in.)
Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX II autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection
|Detection Range||-3 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 68°F/20°C)|
Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status |
Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
9, 21 or 51 point Dynamic-area AF |
Focus can be locked by pressing AE-L/AF-L button |
Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF)
Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A) |
Face-Priority AF available in Live View only
Full-time Servo (AF-A) available in Live View only
Manual (M) with electronic rangefinder
Single-servo AF (AF-S) Wide area
|Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points||51|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-3 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)|
|Autofocus Fine Tune||Yes|
|Built-in Flash Distance||Approx. 12/39, 12/39 with manual flash (m/ft, ISO 100, 20 °C/68 °F)|
|Flash Sync Speed||
Up to 1/250 sec. |
Synchronizes with shutter at 1/320s or slower (flash range drops at speeds between 1/250 and 1/320s)
|Top FP High Speed Sync||Up to 1/8000|
|Flash Control||TTL: i-TTL flash control using RGB sensor with approximately 180K (180,000) pixels; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix, center- weighted, and highlight-weighted metering, standard i-TTL fill-flash for digital SLR with spot metering|
|Flash Sync Modes||
Auto FP High-Speed Sync supported
Auto with red-eye reduction
Auto slow sync
Auto slow sync with red-eye reduction
Rear-curtain with slow sync
Red-Eye reduction with slow sync
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV|
|Flash-ready Indicator||Lights when built-in flash or optional flash unit is fully charged; flashes after flash is fired at full output|
|Accessory Shoe||ISO 518 hot-shoe with sync and data contacts and safety lock|
|Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS)||i-TTL flash control, radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting, optical Advanced Wireless Lighting, modeling illumination, FV lock, Color Information Communication, Auto FP High-Speed Sync, AF-assist for multi-area AF|
|Flash Sync Terminal||Sync Terminal Adapter AS-15 (available separately)|
Auto (2 types)|
Choose color temperature (2500K–10000K)
Fluorescent (7 types)
Preset manual (up to 6 values can be stored, spot white balance measurement available during live view)
|White Balance Bracketing||3 shots in steps of 1|
|Live View Shooting||
Photography Live View Mode |
Movie Live View Mode
|Live View Lens Servo||
Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F) |
Manual focus (MF)
|Live View AF-Area Mode||
Face-priority AF |
|Live View Autofocus||Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected)|
TTL exposure metering using main image sensor |
Matrix, center-weighted, or highlight-weighted
|Movie Maximum Recording Time||
29 minutes 59 seconds |
Each movie will be recorded across up to 8 files of up to 4 GB each. The number of files and the length of each file vary with the options selected for Frame size/frame rate and Movie quality.
|Movie File Format||
Selectable from MOV (Video: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM) and MP4 (Video: H.264, Audio: AAC) |
Electronic VR, highlight display
|Movie Video Compression||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding|
|Movie Audio Recording Format||
Linear PCM |
4K UHD 3,840x2,160 / 30 fps |
4K UHD 3,840x2,160 / 25 fps
4K UHD 3,840x2,160 / 24 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 60 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 50 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps
Actual frame rates for 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively
High quality available at all frame sizes, normal quality available at all sizes except 3,840 x 2,160
Built-in microphone, stereo |
External stereo microphone (optional)
Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted
Audio output: Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5 mm diameter)
|Monitor Size||3.2 in. diagonal|
|Monitor Resolution||922,000 Dots|
|Monitor Type||(VGA) tilting TFT touch-sensitive LCD|
|Monitor Angle of View||170 -degree wide-viewing angle|
|Monitor Adjustments||Brightness adjustment and eye-sensor controlled on/off|
|Virtual Horizon Camera Indicator||Yes|
Auto Image Rotation |
Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar)
Playback with Zoom
Playback Zoom Cropping
|In-Camera Image Editing||
Color Balance |
NEF (RAW) Processing
Accessory Terminal: Remote Cord: MC-DC2 (available separately); GPS unit: GP-1A (available separately) |
Audio output: Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5 mm diameter)
HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector v Hi-speed USB
Stereo Microphone Input
WR-1 and WR-R10 wireless remote controller (available separately)
Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g |
Operating frequency: 2412–2462 MHz (channels 1–11)
Authentication: Open system, WPA2-PSK
Communication protocols: Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1
GP-1 GPS unit (optional) |
GP-1A GPS unit (optional)
|Save/Load Camera settings||Yes|
|Total Custom Settings||41|
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
|Date, Time and Daylight Savings Time Settings||Yes|
|World Time Setting||Yes|
|Battery / Batteries||EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Battery Life (shots per charge)||
950 shots (CIPA) |
Movies: Approx. 80 minutes of HD footage
EH-5c AC Adapter |
Requires EP-5B Power Supply Connector
|Battery Charger||MH-25a Quick Charger|
|Tripod Socket||1/4 in.|
|Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||5.4 in. (135.5 mm) x 4.1 in. (104 mm) x 2.9 in. (72.5 mm)|
22.6 oz. (640 g)|
camera body only
0–40 °C (+32–104 °F) |
Less than 85% (no condensation)
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.