Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
f3.5 aperture throughout the entire zoom range and is perfect for low light photography. Sigma wide angle lenses accentuate the relationship of subjects within a photo and thus become an important creative tool. This Sigma fast fixed aperture makes photography easier for the photographer who wishes to precisely control their depth of field and also for working with non TTL Flash systems. Super Multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting, four aspherical lenses provide correction for distortion and inner focusing System eliminates front lens rotation and suitable for use of polarizing filters.
Perfect for shooting landscape photography, architecture, building interiors, photojournalism, wedding photography, group pictures and more.
- A DC series lens designed exclusively for use with smaller chip APS-c cameras
- Produces images with exaggerated perspective with its wide angle view from 102.4º
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- Two ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements and one SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element provides excellent color correction of aberrations
- A lens hood, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens.
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Mounts||Canon EOS (EF-S), Nikon F (DX)|
|Lens Construction||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Angle of View||102.4° - 63.8°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||24 cm / 9.4 in|
|Filter Size (mm)||82mm|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||87.3 x 88.2 mm/3.4 x 3.5 in|
|Weight||520g / 18.3oz.|
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor|
EX - EX Lens
DC - DC for Digital
Lens Hood: Petal Type
The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with 35mm SLR cameras or digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size.
Pentax mount, if the camera body does not support HSM, auto focus will not be available.
Nikon Mount Built in motor lens: compatible with D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D5000