Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Axis Dual Image Stabilization combines a magnetic 5 Axis sensor stabilizer with optical stabilization for unprecedented stability
For improved sharpness, the 16 MP sensor no longer uses an optical low-pass filter
Powerful 4K video and Photo Functions
Electromagnetic drive shutter to reducing shutter shock and provides a quieter shutter
Superb image quality without the bulk and weight of traditional DSLRs
Fast and precise auto focusing tracks the subject
Class-leading, ultra-compact, interchangeable lens and accessory options
Unwire Your Creativity with integrated Wi-Fi sharing
For today's interchangeable lens camera enthusiasts — or anyone looking for a lighter, newer more intelligent alternative to bulky DSLRs — Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras deliver impressive, no-compromise performance.
Nearly half the size of most DSLRs, the DMC-GX85 delivers impressive large sensor performance in the most compact camera system ever designed by Panasonic LUMIX. Thanks to the elimination of the low pass filter, its fine detail resolving power is boosted nearly 10% over previous 16-Megapixel sensors. Image stabilization is top of its class with the complementary LUMIX 2-axis lens O.I.S. and a new 5-axis in-body I.S., available in either photo or video recording modes.
Camera purists will enjoy the familiar quick-access thumbwheel controls and integrated 2764k-dot eye-level electronic viewfinder, plus a tilting LCD display for greater flexibility in difficult shooting angles. Modern enthusiasts will love the WiFi mobile control and next-generation flexibility that 4K Video, 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus modes bring to the creative experience.
Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization
A new 5-Axis in-body sensor stabilizer works in tandem with LUMIX 2-Axis optically stabilized lenses* in either video or still capture modes.
* Compatible with select LUMIX Lenses
Fine Detail Performance
The GX85 eliminates the detail-depriving low-pass filter from the sensor. The result is a near 10% boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors.
Travel Light Without Compromise
Nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera.
Familiar Integrated Controls
Integrated thumb-wheel controls and easily accessible exposure control dials provide a familiar DSLR-like feel and experience.
An integrated 2764k-dot Electronic Viewfinder improves viewability under harsh sunlight, and promotes improved shot framing posture for added handheld stability.
Touch Enabled Tilting Display
A touch enabled tilting LCD provides 80 degrees of up-tilt and 45 degrees of down-tilt to maximize viewing in difficult framing situations.
Multiple Lens Choices
Expand and enhance creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) lens options. The most of any Mirrorless camera system available today.
Turn 4K Into Photography
4K Ultra HD Video provides four times the resolution of HD Video. 4K PHOTO isolates video frames at 30 frames per second as high resolution photos, to ensure you'll never miss that moment again. And with 4K Post Focus you can capture now and refocus later.
High Speed Focusing
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates subject distance, then drives the focus mechanism with one quick, continuous movement for faster AF speeds.
Raw File Processing
RAW-format images can be easily developed in-camera with adjustments.*
*Color Space Setting (sRGB / AdobeRGB), White Balance, Exposure Compensation, Photo Style, Intelligent D-Range Control, Contrast, Highlight / Shadow, Saturation, Noise Reduction, Intelligent Resolution and Sharpness.
In The Box
- DMC-GX85 Body
- Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH lens
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Battery Pack
- AC Adaptor
- USB Connection Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
See more by Panasonic
|Crop Factor||2x (Four-Thirds)|
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Image sensor||Live MOS Sensor|
|Total pixels||16.84 Megapixels|
|Camera effective pixels||16.00 Megapixels|
|Dust reduction system||Supersonic wave filter|
|Image Stabilization System||5-axis|
|Recording file format||
Still image: JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard) |
Motion picture: AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Digital 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
|Aspect ratio||4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1|
|Color space||sRGB, AdobeRGB|
|File size (Pixels)||
[4:3] 4592x3448(L) / 3232x2424(M) / 2272x1704(S) / 1824x1368 (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third system standard)
[3:2] 4592x3064(L) / 3232x2160(M) / 2272x1520(S) / 1824x1216 (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third system standard)
[16:9] 4592x2584(L) / 3840x2160(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1824x1024 (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third system standard)
[1:1] 3424x3424(L) / 2416x2416(M) / 1712x1712(S) / 1712x1712 (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third system standard)
Motion Pictures: MP4
[Full HD] 1920x1080:
[HD] 1280x720: HD/30p: 10Mbps
Motion Pictures: AVCHD*
[Full HD] 1920x1080:
FHD/60p: 28Mbps, 60p recording
FHD/60i: 17Mbps, 60i recording
FHD/30p: 24Mbps, 60i recording (sensor output is 30fps)
FHD/24p: 24Mbps, 24p recording
|Continuous recordable time (Motion picture)||
AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 100 min (rear monitor), 90 min (LVF) with H-FS12032|
MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 80 min (rear monitor), 70 min (LVF) with H-FS12032"
|Actual recordable time (Motion picture)||
"AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 50 min (rear monitor), 45 min (LVF) with H-FS12032|
MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 40 min (rear monitor), 35 min (LVF) with H-FS12032"
|Wi-Fi||IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch), Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2, Infrastructure mode|
|QR code connection||Yes|
|Password-less connection||Yes (ON / OFF selectable)|
Type: LCD Live View Finder (2,764,800 dots equivalent) |
Field of view: Approx. 100%
Magnification: Approx. 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1
Eye point: Approx. 17.5 mm from eyepiece lens
Diopter adjustment: -4.0 - +3.0 (dpt)
Eye sensor: Yes
Eye sensor adjustment: High / Low
Type: Contrast AF system |
DFD technology: Yes
Post Focus: Yes
Focus mode: AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF
AF mode: Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area / Pinpoint, (Full area touch is available)
AF detective range: EV -4 - 18 (ISO100 equivalent)
Starlight AF: Yes
AF assist lamp: Yes
AF lock: Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)
Others: One Shot AF, Shutter AF, Half Press Release, Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Eye Sensor AF, AF+MF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, Focus Peaking, Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Pad AF, Touch Shutter
Light metering system: 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system |
Light metering mode: Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
Metering range: EV 0 - 18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
Exposure mode: Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
ISO sensitivity (Standard output sensitivity): Auto / Intelligent ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
(Up to ISO6400 in motion picture recording) (ISO Auto in M mode)
Exposure compensation: 1/3 EV step ±5EV (±3EV for motion picture)
AE lock: Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)
White balance: Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color temperature setting |
White balance adjustment: Blue/Amber bias, Magenta/Green bias
Color temperature setting: 2500-10000K in 100K
Type: Focal-plane shutter |
Shutter speed: Still image: Still image: Time (Max. 2 minutes), 1/4,000 - 60
Motion picture: 1/16,000 - 1/25
Electronic shutter: 1/16,000 - 1
Self timer: 10sec, 3 images / 2sec / 10sec
AE bracket: 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. ±3 EV, single/burst |
Aperture Bracket: 3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step
Focus Bracket: 1 to 999 frames, focus steps can be set in 5 levels
White balance bracket: 3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
|Panorama Shot||Yes (Standard / Wide)|
AFS: H: 8 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
AFC: H: 6 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
SH: 40 frames/sec
AFS: H: 10 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
AFC: H: 6 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
|Number of recordable images||
More than 13 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed)|
More than 100 images (when there are no RAW files)
(depending on memory card type, aspect, picture size and compression)
|4K Photo mode||
4K Burst: 30 frames/sec|
4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec
4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 seconds
(depending on memory card size and battery power)
|Time Lapse Shot||Yes|
|Stop Motion Animation||Yes|
Flash type: TTL Built-in-Flash, GN6.0 equivalent (ISO200 ·m) / GN4.2 equivalent (ISO100 ·m), Built-in Pop-up (Reference) |
Flash mode: Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ only.
Synchronization speed: Less than 1/160 second
Flash output adjustment: 1/3EV step ±3EV
Flash synchronization: 1st. Curtain Sync, 2nd Curtain Sync.
Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation: Yes
Type: TFT LCD monitor with static touch control |
Monitor size: Tilt 3.0-inch / 3:2 aspect / Wide viewing angle
Pixels: Approx. 1,040k dots
Field of view: Approx. 100%
Monitor adjustment: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Red-Green, Blue-Yellow
Digital zoom: 2x, 4x |
Extra Tele Conversion: Still image: Max. 2x
Motion picture: 2.4x (FHD), 3.6x (HD), 4.8x (VGA)
Other functions: Level Gauge, Real-time Histogram, Guide Lines (3 patterns), Highlight display (Still image / motion picture), Zebra pattern (Still image / motion picture)
|Direction Detection Function||Yes|
Fn1, Fn2, Fn3, Fn4, Fn5, Fn6, Fn7, Fn8, Fn9:|
4K Photo Mode / Wi-Fi / Q.MENU / LVF/Monitor Switch / AF/AE LOCK / AF-ON / Preview / One Push AE / Touch AE / Level Gauge / Focus Area Set / Zoom Control / Cursor Button Lock / Dial Operation Switch / Photo Style / Filter Select / Aspect Ratio / Picture Size / Quality / Metering Mode / Bracket / Focus Mode / Highlight Shadow / i. Dynamic / i. Resolution / Post Focus / HDR / Shutter Type / Flash Mode / Flash Adjust. / Ex. Tele Conv. / Digital Zoom / Stabilizer / Snap Movie / Motion Pic. Set / Picture Mode / Silent Mode / Peaking / Histogram / Guide Line / Zebra Pattern / Monochrome Live View / Rec Area / Step Zoom / Zoom Speed / Touch Screen / Sensitivity / White Balance / AF Mode/MF / Drive Mode / Restore to Default
|Photo Style||Still image and motion picture: Standard / Vivid / Natural / Monochrome / L. Monochrome / Scenery / Portrait / Custom|
|Creative Video Mode||Exposure mode: Program AE / Aperture-Priority / Sutter-Priority / Manual Exposure|
|Flicker reduction||[1/50] / [1/60] / [1/100] / [1/120] / OFF|
|Playback function||30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (Max. 16x), Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only / 4K PHOTO / Post Focus / 3D / Category Selection / Favorite, duration & effect is selectable), Playback Mode (Normal / Picture Only / Video Only / 4K PHOTO / Post Focus / 3D Play / Category / Favorite), Location Logging, RAW Processing, Light Composition, Clear Retouch, Title Edit, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video, Resize, Cropping, Rotate, Rotation Display, Favorite, DPOF Print Set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit, Picture Sort, Creating Still Pictures from a Motion Picture|
|Image Protection / Erase||
Protection: Single / Multi |
Erase: Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite
|Direct print||PictBridge compatible|
USB: USB 2.0 Micro-B |
HDMI** : microHDMI TypeD / VIERA Link
Video: Auto / 4K / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p
Audio video output: No
Microphone: Stereo, Wind-cut: OFF / Standard / High
Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4Wh) (Included)|
AC Adaptor (Input: 110 - 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable)"
|Battery life (CIPA standard)||Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H-FS12032|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||122 x 70.6 x 43.9 mm / 4.80 x 2.78 x 1.73 inch (excluding protrusions)|
Approx. 426g / 0.94 lb (SD card, Battery, Body)|
Approx. 383g / 0.84 lb (Body only)
Approx. 493g / 1.09 lb (SD card, Battery, H-FS12032 lens included)
|Operating temperature||0C to 40C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Operating humidity||10%RH to 80%RH|
The software to edit and playback images on computer is not bundled with DMC-GX85. To do this, PHOTOfunSTUDIO is available for download at Panasonic website using computer connected to the Internet.|
http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/soft/download/d_pfs99pe.html (For Windows)
· The software to process RAW file on computer is not bundled with DMC-GX85. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using computer connected to the Internet.
http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/p/ (For Windows / Mac)"
* About motion picture recording / 4K Photo recording|
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""Class 4"" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)"" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
(SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds or the file size exceeds 4GB with [MP4] in [FHD] [HD] [VGA].
- MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K]:
- When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- When the ambient temperature is high or continuous recording is performed, the camera may stop the recording to protect itself. Wait until the camera cools down.
** For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as""4K compatible"".
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.