Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Panasonics LUMIX DMC-GF3 realizes all the features you want from a bulky DSLR interchangeable lens camera, only it accomplishes this in an ultra compact point-and-shoot camera body about as wide and tall as a typical smart phone yet is lightweight and simple to master. This remarkable reduction in size and weight is thanks to advancements in new mirror-free camera technology, and large DSLR format sensors that are more compatible with a new class of compact Micro Four Thirds (MFT) System lenses. This new class of Compact System Cameras (CSC) offers a weight and compactness not seen in traditional DSLRs, yielding greater portability and creative control. The DMC-GF3s image quality comes from a large DSLR-sized 12.1-megapixel sensor and newly advanced image processing technologies.
Mode Access via Touch-Enabled LCD or Mode Thumb Wheel
The DMC-GF3 provides a traditional DSLR-like experience without the need for complicated external mode dials, yet provides intuitive and quick access to common modes like Program, Shutter and Aperture Priority, Manual via a touch-enabled LCD that operates much like a smart phone. Additional quick access touch-enabled settings include three Customizable Modes that get you to your favorite camera setup quickly, multiple Scene Modes and the new LUMIX Creative Control Mode. The DMC-GF3 provides a dedicated video button that can be used to switch to video capture quickly without changing modes.
At the heart of the DMC-GF3s simplified functionality is a large 3.0-inch LCD (460k- dot) that allows for intuitive touch control of menus and most shooting, focusing, playback and effects controls. Menus can be customized using simple drag-and-drop actions like those on most touch-enabled smartphones. This allows for a custom user interface, giving Quick Menu access to functions that can be tailored to any users expertise level. Even the shutter can be triggered from the touch-enabled LCD by simply touching the subject you want focused and captured. Using the touch-screen operation, a user can lock onto a subject, enabling AF Tracking in both still and video modes. When youre ready to shoot, the subject will be in focus and ready to capture.
For those who miss the tactile feel of a traditional DSLR mode dial, the DMC-GF3 offers an innovative mode thumb wheel that quickly cycles though all available modes with visual feedback provided on the large 3 touch-enabled LCD.
Available Scene Modes: Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Architecture, Sports, Peripheral Defocus, Flower, Food, Objects, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Illuminations, Baby, Pet, Party and Sunset, which can all be controlled from the intuitive touch-enabled LCD.
Thanks to a 6400 ISO, the DMC-GF3 shoots well under low light even without a flash. But there are times when a flash provides desired enhancements. So, like most DSLRs, the DMC-GF3 provides a built-in pop-up flash for added light during low-light shooting.
Lens Options and 3D Capture
LUMIX G Series Compact System Cameras utilize the Micro Four Thirds (MFT) System lens mount. MFT offers greater size and weight reduction in the lens without compromising lens performance and clarity. The LUMIX G MFT System offers a selection of 12 high performance fixed focal length and variable aperture G Vario zooms, including a highly versatile 3D lens capable of capturing both 2D and 3D images at the same time. There are lens adaptors available for mounting older Leica M and Leica R lenses, including older LUMIX full Four Thirds lenses. An innovative 14-140mm HD G Vario lens provides the best of video and still-image shooting with a long 10x range and near silent high-speed focusing. When connected to the DMC-GF3, ultra fast focusing and auto subject track AF can be achieved.
Many LUMIX MFT lenses come with MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) built-in. This feature helps prevent blurring from hand-shake. Working together with the cameras Intelligent ISO Control, which reduces motion blur by adjusting the ISO sensitivity if the subject moves, youre sure to capture images that are sharp.
Dust Reduction System
As with many interchangeable lens cameras, dust on the sensor reduces image clarity. To eliminate this potential, the DMC-GF3 has a Dust Reduction System that uses a supersonic wave filter in front of the Live MOS sensor. Vibrating vertically around 50,000 times per second, the filter repels dust and other particles effectively.
HD Video Capture
The LUMIX DMC-GF3 also shoots 1080/60i High Definition video using the AVCHD format (sensor output 30 fps). It offers a built-in mono microphone and includes a wind-cut function that further enhances the sound as it helps reduce noise caused by background wind. An audio meter can be displayed on the LCD for monitoring audio levels. Captured video can be played back in High Definition via an optional HDMI mini cable directly to an HD-compatible TV, or played directly on Panasonic VIERA TVs via the SD card. New near silent focusing features offered in several LUMIX Micro Four Thirds lenses help keep lens noise at bay, while the touch-enabled LCD allows you to automatically keep active subjects in focus with touch-enabled subject AF Tracking.
Faster, Accurate Pinpoint Focusing
Contrast Detection Auto Focus technology used in point-and-shoot and new mirrorless Compact System Cameras now approaches the speeds that were once only available from traditional professional-level DSLRs. The DMC-GF3 now offers the new LUMIX Light Speed Auto Focus technology developed for the highly regarded GH2. LUMIX Light Speed AF locks onto a subject quickly so you wont suffer from shutter lag frustration. Contrast Auto Focusing also offers greater shot accuracy due to fewer hardware components needed vs. traditional DSLR phase difference systems, thus fewer pictures will suffer from system focusing errors (e.g., the accuracy of Contrast AF is approx. 90% at F1.4, while Phase Difference AF is approx. 60%).
Manual control over focus is available in the DMC-GF3 and now features a quick 4x magnification feature. By simply touching the subject, that subject is then enlarged in a small window, allowing you to keep the rest of the image in view as a framing reference. Beyond 4x, that small window fills the monitor so even more control over focus fine-tuning can be achieved. This handy feature is available from both the MF Assist (Manual Focus) and AF + MF focus modes.
The DMC-GF3 now offers a large LCD touch-focus area, enabling touch-focus control from any part of the image as seen on the LCD. Unlike traditional DSLRs that limit the number and position of focus points, the DMC-GF3 uses the entire image sensor and can even fine-tune focus with a new fine-tuning Pinpoint AF feature. When Pinpoint AF is enabled, the image is enlarged, allowing for pixel-level setting of the focus area desired. Once set, the DMC-GF3 will use this fine-tuned focus point to produce a sharp, detailed image.
Intelligent Auto and Intelligent Auto Plus (iA, iA+)
The DMC-GF3 has advanced functions that will satisfy experienced photographers, yet is easy enough for beginners to use comfortably in both photo and video recording modes with iA (Intelligent Auto) Plus. In the new iA Plus Mode, the defocusing area, exposure control and white balance can be adjusted visually for scenes where a slight manual adjustment may produce a more desired result.
Color and Effects
Using the LUMIX Photo Style Mode, popular color effects can be achieved. These settings can be further enhanced with fine-tuning of Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation and Noise Reduction. Color effects include: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait and Custom.
With LUMIX Creative Control Mode, accessed from the Mode dial at the top of the camera, an expressive look to the image can be achieved without the need for complicated post-processing software. Common effects can be achieved via the touch-control menu as a pre-setting in an easy-to-understand what you see is what you get experience. Effects include: Expressive, Retro, High Key, Sepia, High Dynamic and now, Miniature Effect.
Venus Engine FHD
The new LUMIX Venus Engine FHD offers vastly improved compensation for electronic noise under low light and shadows where higher ISOs typically add grain to the image. Circuitry on the large DSLR sized 12.1-megapixel sensor further reduces low-noise signal problems at the pixel level and at the amplifier circuit level. As a result, higher ISOs with much lower noise can be achieved. This means faster action-stopping shutter speeds in low light, and a maximum achievable ISO of 6400.
The new Venus Engine FHD uses new Intelligent Resolution technology to sharpen edge detail without softening fine detail. In addition to maximizing edge and fine detail, the Venus Engine offers Intelligent D-Range Control. Intelligent D-Range Control enables maximum capture of the images full range of brightness, without blown-out highlights and muddying shadows.
See more by Panasonic
|Crop Factor||2x (Four-Thirds)|
|Best Available Video Mode||HD (1080)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Camera Type||Digital interchangeable lens system camera|
Type: Live MOS Sensor|
Total pixels: 13.06 Megapixels
Camera effective pixels: 12.10 Megapixels
Color filter: Primary color filter
Dust reduction system: Supersonic wave filter
|Image Sensor Size||17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
Type:Contrast AF system, Focus mode:AFS/ AFC/ MF|
AF mode: Face detection / AF Tracking / 23-area-focusing / 1-area-focusing/Pinpoint
|AF detective range||EV 0-18 (ISO100 equivalent)|
|Focus Others||Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion image recording), AF+MF, Touch shutter, Touch MF Assist|
|AF/AE Lock||Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF/AE lock|
|AF Assist Lamp||Yes|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto / Intelligent ISO / 160 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400|
|White Balance||Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Halogen / Flash / White Set 1, 2 / Color temperature setting / Portrait / Beauty skin / Sport / Flower / Collection / Baby / Pet / defocus control|
|White Balance Adjustment||
|Color Temperature Setting||2500-10000K in 100K|
|White Balance Bracket||3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis|
|Exposure||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|Exposure Compensation||1/3 EV Step, ± 3 EV|
|Auto Bracketing (AE||3,5 frame, in 1/3 or 2/3 EV Step, ±4/3 EV|
|Light Metering System||144-zone multi-pattern sensing system|
|Light Metering||Intelligent Multiple / Center-weighted / Spot|
|Metering Range||EV 0-18 (F2.0 lens, ISO 100)|
|Still Image Scene Mode||Portrait / Soft Skin / Scenery / Architecture / Sports / Peripheral Defocus / Flower / Food / Objects / /Night Portrait / Night Scenery / Illiminatioms / Baby 1, 2 / Pet / Party / Sunset|
|Movie Scene Mode||Portrait/SoftSkin/Scenery/Architecture/Sports/Flower/Food/Objects/Lowlight/Party/Sunset (Activated by selecting Still Image SCN mode then pressing MovieButton.)|
|Movie Scene Mode Note||(Activated by selecting Still Image SCN mode then pressing Movie Button. Still Image SCN modes without corresponding Movie SCN mode is recorded in mode suitable for the recording situation.)|
|Shutter Speed/Shutter System||
Type: Focal-plane shutter|
Shutter speed: Still Images: 1/4000~60
Motion image: 1/16000~1/30 (NTSC)
|Self Timer||10sec, 3 images/ 2sec / 10sec|
Still Image: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard)|
Motion Image: AVCHD / QuickTime Motion JPEG
|Image Quality||RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard, MPO+Fine, MPO+Standard (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard)|
|Color Space||sRGB, Adobe RGB|
|4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)||4:3] 4000x3000(L) / 2816x2112(M) / 2048x1536(S) / 1600x1200(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)|
|3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)||[3:2] 4000x2672(L) / 2816x1880(M) / 2048x1360(S) / 1600x1064(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)|
|16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)||[16:9] 4000x2248(L) / 2816x1584(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1600x904(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)|
|1:1 Aspect Ratio (Still Image)||1:1] 2992 x 2992 (L) / 2112 x 2112 (M) / 1504 x 1504 (S) / 1440x1440(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)|
|Motion Picture Recording 4:3||Motion JPEG: [4:3] QVGA : 320 x 240, 30fps / VGA : 640 x 480, 30fps|
|Motion Image (HD Movie)||Motion JPEG: [HD] 1280 x 720, 30fps|
|Motion Image (AVCHD) NTSC||
[Full HD] 1920×1080, 60i (sensor output is 30p) (FSH:17Mbps)|
[HD] 1280 x 720, 60p (sensor output is 30p) (SH:17Mbps)
|Aspect Ratio||4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1|
Protection: Single / Multi, Single in Burst Group / Multi in Burst Group, Cancel|
Erase: Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite
|Built-in Flash Type/Mode||TTL Built-in-Flash, GN6.3 equivalent (ISO 160•m), Built-in Pop-up Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off|
|Flash Synchronization||1st. Curtain Sync|
|Synchronization speed||Less than 1/160 second|
Type: TFT LCD with Touch panel|
Monitor size: 3.0inch / 3:2 Aspect / Wide-viewing angle
Pixels: 460K dots
Field of View: 100%
Monitor Adjust:Brightness (7 levels), Cnotrast & Saturation (7 levels), Red tint (7 levels), Blue tint (7 levels)
Digital Zoom: 2x, 4x|
Extra Tele Conversion:Still image: Max.2x
Motion image: 3.1x (SH/H in AVCHD and HD/WVGA in Motion JPEG), 4.2x (VGA/QVGA in Motion JPEG)
|Extra Tele Conversion||Still image: Max.2x (Not effective with L size recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.)|
|Live View: Other Functions||Guide Lines (3 patterns)/Real-time Histogram|
|Playback Mode||Normal playback, 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x Max.), Slideshow (duration & effect is selectable), Playback Mode (Normal/Picture/AVCHD/Motion JPEG/3D Play/Category/Favorite)|
|Additional Playback Mode||Title Edit, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Resize, Cropping, Aspect Conversion, Rotate, Rotate Display, Favorite, Print set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit|
|OSD Language||English, Spanish|
|Recording Media||SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card|
Monaural, Wind-cut: Off / Low / Standard / High|
Microphone level adjustable: Lv1 / Lv2 / Lv3 / Lv4
Video: Auto / 1080i / 720p / 480p
Audio: Linear PCM
|Direct Print||PictBridge compatible (Print size, Layout, Date setting is selectable)|
Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 940mAh) (Included)|
CIPA standard: Approx. 320 images with H-FS014042|
Approx. 340 images with H-H014
|Operating Humidity||10% to 80%|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.2 HD Edition|
SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.1 SE
Super LoiLoScope (trial version)
Battery Charger, Body Cap(DMC-GF3K/DMC-GF3 only), AV Cable, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, Stylus pen, CD-ROM|
*Body cap not incl for DMC-GF3C kit/DMC-GF3W kit
**Lens rear cap of H-H014 lens not incl for DMC-GF3C kit/DMC-GF3W Kit
|Continuous recordable time (Motion images)||AVCHD with picture quality set to [SH]: Approx. 160 min with H-FS014042 / Approx. 170 min with H-H014|
|Actual recordable time (Motion images)||AVCHD with picture quality set to [SH]: Approx. 130 min with H-FS014042 / Approx. 150 min with H-H014|
|Burst Speed||H: 3.8 frames/sec, M: 2.8 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)|
|BURST SHOOTING: Number of recordable images||
7 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed)|
Unlimited consecutive shooting (when there are no RAW files)
(depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression)
|USB||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Audio video output||Monaural Type, NTSC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
Approx. 264g / 9.31 oz (SD card, Battery, Body)|
Approx. 222g / 7.83 oz (Body only)
Approx. 319g / 11.25 oz (SD card, Battery, H-H014 lens included)
Approx. 429g / 15.13 oz (SD card, Battery, H-FS014042 lens included)
|Creative control||(Still image & Motion image) Expressive / Retro / High key / Sepia / High Dyamic / Miniature|
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.