Questions? Email us at email@example.com
24.2 MP Exmor CMOS sensor with world’s fastest AF speed (0.05 sec.) and highest number of phase detection AF points (425). In-camera 5-axis optical image stabilization for every lens and enhanced AF features including intuitive and immediate touchscreen AF operation. 4K movie recording and pro video features including 2.4x oversampling with full pixel readout and no pixel binning, S-Log/S-Log, S-Gamut and gamma assist and more.
24.2MP of imaging innovation
The newly developed 24.2 MP (approx. effective) APS-C Exmor® CMOS sensor features copper wiring and enhanced circuit processing that reduces the depth of the wiring layer to boost light collection efficiency. In conjunction with the BIONZ X® image processor and new front-end LSI, it significantly minimizes noise throughout a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-512005. Additionally, the front end LSI and highly conductive copper in the circuitry, accelerates readout speed to support high speed shooting with minimal lag, 4K movie recording3 with full pixel readout without pixel binning, Full HD 120fps shooting and 14-bit RAW output for still images.
4D FOCUS™ w/ world’s fastest autofocus1 with world’s most2 AF points
The α6500’s unrivaled 4D FOCUS™ system boasts the world’s fastest autofocus (AF) acquisition time1 that can lock focus on a subject in as little as 0.05 seconds. It also has the world’s highest number of focal plane phase detection AF points2 - an incredible 425 - that are densely positioned over 84% of the image area. Moreover, the α6500 can capture full resolution 24.2MP images at up to 11 frames per second with continuous autofocus and exposure tracking. The α6500 takes full advantage of its enhanced fast hybrid AF for movies in both HD and 4K3.
Up to 11fps at 24.2MP with AE/AF tracking
The α6500 has been designed to allow for high resolution, continuous shooting at high frame rates. The camera features a new front-end LSI that works with the image sensor, BIONZ X image processing engine and a newly designed shutter mechanism with braking feature to enable continuous shooting at impressive speeds up to 11fps with AF/AE tracking at full 24.2MP resolution. The α6500 can also shoot continuously for up to 269 frames6, thanks to a large buffer. These shots can be viewed immediately after shooting, even when in high-speed continuous shooting mode.
Touch AF for stills/video with touchpad operation when using EVF
The new touchscreen operation vastly enhances focus capabilities for intuitive and immediate focus response. Simply select a focus point anywhere on the LCD for fast and accurate AF response. When using the electronic viewfinder, simply shift focus points by using the LCD as a touchpad and dragging your finger to the desired subject point. Touching the LCD screen during movie recording allows for smooth focus point shifts.
Enhanced Focus features
The α6500 features a number of advanced autofocus functions for fast and accurate focus acquisition and subject tracking. Eye AF automatically detects and tracks an eye of even a moving subject (in AF-C mode), for more focusing accuracy, while Expand Flexible Spot automatically uses AF points surrounding the selected point to support precise focus if the selected AF point is not positioned on your subject directly. AF operation is available when using Focus Magnifier – a handy tool for enlarging your image on the LCD or viewfinder for manual and autofocus accuracy. The α6500 will focus exceptionally fast during movie shooting thanks to its Fast Hybrid AF system and offers touch focusing capabilities while also offering adjustable AF transition speed and AF tracking sensitivity. Additionally, the α6500 has the ability to take advantage of all of the camera’s 425 phase detection AF points, focusing tracking and accuracy when using A-mount lenses11 with a mount adaptor like the Sony LA-EA3.
4K movie recording3 and pro video features
The α6500 offers internal 4K recording3 in Super 35mm format with full pixel readout, no pixel binning and 2.4x oversampling4 for the ultimate movie quality. By collecting 20 megapixels (6K equivalent) of information from the full width of the sensor, which is approximately 2.4x as many pixels as 4K, the α6300 then oversamples the information to produce high quality 4K footage with exceptional detail and depth. Additional professional video features include; S-Gamut3/S-Log3 and Gamma Display Assist, the ability to record Full HD at 120 fps for 4x or 5x slow motion HD video7, both a mic jack and XLR compatibility via the MI shoe, enhanced Zebra functionality, focus peaking, picture profile settings, as well as Time Code / User Bit, clean HDMI output and much more.
First 5-axis in-body image stabilization in an E-mount camera
For the first time, the 5-axis SteadyShot™ INSIDE image stabilization system is used in an APS-C E-mount camera while maintaining a compact lightweight body. It accurately compensates for blur caused by camera shake – for up to 5-stops12 - from five different directions: vertical, horizontal, pitch, yaw and roll. This means that any lens attached to the α6500 will benefit from images stabilization, whether the lens has its own image stabilization or not. The 5-axis image stabilizing system excels during video recording and even compensates for blur caused by the photographer walking or running. You can even monitor the stabilizing effects of camera shake compensation in the viewfinder or LCD screen while shooting by pressing the shutter button halfway or magnifying the image, and while shooting movies by entering movie mode.
Ultra-fast OLED w/ EVF benefits and optical viewfinder immediacy
The 2.36 million-dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder has the ability to deliver continuous live shooting at up to 8 fps with AF/AE tracking - making it easy to track fast moving subjects - thanks to overall improvements in the EVF algorithm. This offers photographers a shooting experience with the immediacy of an optical viewfinder, while still offering all of the benefits of an electronic viewfinder including a live preview of exposure, white balance and several other camera settings. This continuous live view shooting can be set in 3 stages to match a variety of subjects: 8 fps, 6 fps and 4 fps.
A host of pro video features for 4K3 and Full HD
The α6500 has the ability to record 4K video internally with full pixel readout and no pixel binning through usage of the professional and efficient XAVC S format3. The camera is capable of recording high quality footage at 100Mbps for 4K and up to 100Mbps at 120 fps for Full HD. It also offers a new ‘Slow and Quick’ mode (S&Q) that supports both slow motion and quick motion from 1 fps to 120 fps in 8 steps7 A host of other features for professional movie production workflow are also included, such as zebra for easier exposure adjustment, peaking for easy manual focusing, time code and clean 4:2:2 HDMI output as well as picture profiles, S-Log3/S-Log2, S-Gamut and gamma assist for real time S-Log monitoring.
Fast Hybrid AF for movies
Simultaneous readout of live-view image and phase-detection AF information from the image sensor makes the extra-precise, smooth Fast Hybrid AF of the α6500 great for shooting movies — especially 4K movies3 which can otherwise reveal even a slight lack of sharpness in subject focus. AF drive speed and AF Tracking Sensitivity are also adjustable to support creative moviemaking.
Wi-Fi®/NFC™/QR code for easy file transfer and remote control8
Easily connect with NFC or QR code (for non-NFC devices) to smartphones or tablets with the built-in Wi-Fi® and Sony’s PlayMemories Mobile™ application available for free on the Android™ and iOS platforms8. Control your camera or transfer files to your device for fast and easy sharing without the need of a computer. It also supports Sony’s growing range of PlayMemories Camera Apps™, which add a variety of creative capabilities to the camera. Then when you’re done, you can use the free software to sort and manage your stills and video with PlayMemories Home™ or edit your RAW file with either Sony’s Image Data Converter or Capture One Express (for Sony).
Professional rugged body and durable shutter mechanism
Designed for solid reliability and steady handling, the α6500's compact body is built to withstand the rigors of shooting in the field, thanks to an internal structure of the strong and rigid magnesium alloy body. Sealing around the main buttons, dials, ports and doors are dust and moisture resistant9 with a double-layered structure that enhances sealing effectiveness at all camera body openings including the media compartment and terminal area. The highly durable and reliable shutter unit has been proven to endure approximately 200,000 shutter releases10 which ensure long-lasting shooting performance that takes into consideration the high-speed continuous shooting capabilities up to 11fps and the large number of photos shot by enthusiasts.
Slow and quick motion7
Slow and quick motion7 offers an almost endless variety of creative ways to express the passage of time. Frame rates from 1 fps to 120fps (100fps) can be selected in eight steps for full HD up to 50 Mbps; 60x quick motion/5x slow in NTSC and 50x quick motion/4x slow in PAL.
Photo capture from video
High-quality 8-megapixels stills can be extracted from 4K video3 and 2-megapixels from Full HD video in camera during playback and stored as separate file son the media card.
Designed for a pro-workflow with Picture Profiles, S-Log and Gamma Display Assist
The α6500 is equipped with S-Log3 and S-log2 gamma, common to Sony’s range of professional video cameras. This expands the dynamic range by up to 1300% to minimize clipped highlights and loss of detail in shadows up to approximately 14-stop latitude. The included picture profiles allow users to adjust settings like gamma, black, level and color, which can be saved for use in a multi-camera shoot. It also has clean 4:2:2 8-bit Full HD and 4K output via HDMI®, time code/user bit for easier editing, synchronous recording feature with compatible devices. In addition, the α6500 features Gamma Display Assist which displays images with the brightness and contrast close to how the image will appear after grading. This allows users to capture a flat S-log image while making it easier to control focus, contrast and exposure using the LCD monitor.
Compatibility with wide-ranging mountable lenses
Hybrid AF and 5-axis image stabilization lets you enjoy unparalleled handheld shooting freedom with more of your favorite mountable lenses. The short flange-back distance in the E-mount α6500 extends compatibility with a range of Sony A-mount lenses11 and other lenses. Note: When using a third-party mount adaptor, performance, functionality and operation are not guaranteed and Sony will take no responsibility if a malfunction occurs.
Compatible with professional microphone systems.
In addition to the standard microphone jack, the α6500 has a MI (Multi interface) shoe that is compatible with Sony’s optional XLR Adaptor Microphone Kits (XLR-K1M and XLR-K2M), allowing you to use professional XLR microphone systems for balanced audio during recording. Furthermore, audio captured using the XAVC S codec or uncompressed HDMI output will be in uncompressed linear PCM for the highest audio quality.
GPS location data via Bluetooth14
The α6500 offers location data acquisition via a Bluetooth connection to a compatible mobile device with PlayMemories Mobile App installed14. The acquired location data from the mobile device can also be used to correct the cameras date, time and location settings. The PlayMemories Home application can then be used on a PC or Mac to organize imported images on a map.
Silent Shooting features an electronic shutter that is noiseless and causes no vibration, so you can shoot high-resolution images without camera shake and in situations that require complete silence. Continuous autofocus and auto exposure is available when using silent shooting.
Focus Magnifier & Peaking function
You can clearly magnify the image to simplify manual fine-tuning of the focus whether shooting still images or movies. The Peaking function can also be activated to colorize the most sharply focused areas of your image for quick confirmation.
This function that boosts image brightness by changing shutter speed, for example, can be assigned to a customizable button for easy access when shooting a starry sky or other dark scene.
Clear Image Zoom
Whether shooting still images or movies, this feature digitally zooms the center of your image up to 2x with nearly imperceptible degradation, thanks to proprietary By Pixel Super Resolution Technology.
Tether your camera to a PC for Remote Camera Control.
Remote Camera Control allows you to control your α7II from your PC and transfer files using a USB cable. Feature control has also been updated to include video capture control.
Image Data Converter
Advanced features enable manipulation, conversion and management of full-resolution RAW images. You can expertly adjust exposure, white balance, tonal curves, saturation, contrast, hue and sharpness — as well as apply DRO and vignetting compensation.
Easy-to-use image management software installs onto Windows and Mac computers. Use it for easy viewing, editing and printing. You can also upload and share content via network services
Note: Features are different on Mac and Windows versions.
Power supply via USB
The α6500 can be powered via USB connection to AC adaptor, a PC or mobile battery. This conserves the camera’s battery, allowing you extended use of the camera without worrying that the battery will run out. When the camera is turned off, the battery can be charged via the same connection.
Make it your own with easy button customization
You can assign any of 64 functions15 to any of 10 customizable buttons as you like. This makes operation more intuitive, quick and easy, and is extra-convenient for accessing such functions as starting and stopping of movie recording and switching between viewfinder and monitor.
1 Among interchangeable-lens digital cameras equipped with an APS-C image sensor as of October 2016, based on Sony research, measured using CIPA-compliant guidelines, and internal measurement method with an E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens mounted, Pre-AF off and viewfinder in use.
2 Among digital cameras as of October 2016, based on Sony research.
3 SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required for movie recording in XAVC S format. UHS-I (U3) SDHC/SDXC card is required for 100Mbps recording. Movie recording is possible for approximately 29 minutes.
4 In 24p recording. Approx. 1.6 times in 30p recording.
5 Standard ISO range: 100-25600 for stills and movies. Expandable up to ISO 51200 for stills only.
6 With "Hi+" continuous shooting mode and "Fine” image quality.
7 Sound cannot be recorded during S&Q. SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required. Full HD up to 50 Mbps; 60x quick motion/5x slow in NTSC and 50x quick motion/4x slow in PAL.
8 Requires pairing with compatible Anroid or iOS mobile devices running the free PlayMemories Mobile app. For GPS pairing, Android 5.0 or later and compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 or later. iPhone/iPad: iPhone 4S or later/iPad 3rd generation or later is required.
9 Not guaranteed to be 100% dust and moisture proof
10 With the electronic front curtain shutter, under internal test conditions of Sony.
11 A-mount lenses with SSM or SAM only. Users can choose phase-detection AF or contrast-detection AF in AF System menu. "Phase-detection AF" is not available during movie shooting. AF-C in AF System menu is available only with "Contrast-detection AF" selected, but no motion tracking is performed during continuous shooting (Hi+, Hi, Mid).
12 Based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only. With Sonnar T* FE 55mm F1.8 ZA lens mounted. Long exposure NR off.
13 When Anti-flicker Shoot.is ON. Flicker detection at 100 Hz or 120 Hz only. Continuous shooting speed may decrease. Does not function during bulb exposure or movie recording.
14 Requires pairing with compatible Android or iOS mobile devices running the free PlayMemories Mobile app. For GPS pairing, Android 5.0 or later and compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 or later. iPhone/iPad: iPhone 4S or later/iPad 3rd generation or later is required.
15 Some functions can only be assigned to certain buttons.
In The Box
- Sony a6500 body
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FW50
- AC Adaptor AC-UUD12
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Accessory shoe cap
- Eyepiece cup
- Micro USB cable
See more by Sony
|Crop Factor||1.5x (APS-C)|
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|
|Weights and Measurements||
|Clear Image Zoom||
|Recording system (still image)||
|SteadyShot INSIDE (image stabilization)||
1. Among interchangeable-lens digital cameras equipped with an APS-C image sensor as of October 2016, based on Sony research, measured using CIPA-compliant guidelines, and internal measurement method with an E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens mounted, Pre-AF off and viewfinder in use.|
2. Among digital cameras as of October 2016, based on Sony research.
3. SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required for movie recording in XAVC S format. UHS-I (U3) SDHC/SDXC card is required for 100Mbps recording. Movie recording is possible for approximately 29 minutes.
4. In 24p recording. Approx. 1.6 times in 30p recording.
5. Standard ISO range: 100-25600 for stills and movies. Expandable up to ISO 51200 for stills only.
6. With "Hi+" continuous shooting mode and "Fine” image quality.
7. Sound cannot be recorded during S&Q. SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required. Full HD up to 50 Mbps; 60x quick motion/5x slow in NTSC and 50x quick motion/4x slow in PAL.
8. Requires pairing with compatible Anroid or iOS mobile devices running the free PlayMemories Mobile app. For GPS pairing, Android 5.0 or later and compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 or later. iPhone/iPad: iPhone 4S or later/iPad 3rd generation or later is required.
9. Not guaranteed to be 100% dust and moisture proof
10. With the electronic front curtain shutter, under internal test conditions of Sony.
11. A-mount lenses with SSM or SAM only. Users can choose phase-detection AF or contrast-detection AF in AF System menu. "Phase-detection AF" is not available during movie shooting. AF-C in AF System menu is available only with "Contrast-detection AF" selected, but no motion tracking is performed during continuous shooting (Hi+, Hi, Mid).
12. Based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only. With Sonnar T* FE 55mm F1.8 ZA lens mounted. Long exposure NR off.
13. When Anti-flicker Shoot.is ON. Flicker detection at 100 Hz or 120 Hz only. Continuous shooting speed may decrease. Does not function during bulb exposure or movie recording.
14. Requires pairing with compatible Android or iOS mobile devices running the free PlayMemories Mobile app. For GPS pairing, Android 5.0 or later and compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 or later. iPhone/iPad: iPhone 4S or later/iPad 3rd generation or later is required.
15. Some functions can only be assigned to certain buttons.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.