Nikon D5500 with 18-55mm VR II Lens
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Sometimes, inspiration comes from the tools we use to create. Take the D5500 for example, a compact DSLR capable of inspiring a new level of creativity. From the moment you flip the touchscreen Vari-angle display and capture an ultra-sharp 24.2-megapixel photo, you'll begin to see your photography in a new light. At the flick of a switch, the D5500 transforms into a versatile Full HD video camera. Record 1080 video at a high speed frame rate of 60p—perfect for capturing fast-moving subjects or creating ultra-smooth slow motion effects. Break free of the ordinary with star trail images, interval–timer sequences and HDR photography. Add artistic filters and effects and even retouch your shots right in the camera, and then share your creations instantly with built-in Wi-Fi®. Inspiration has a new name, and it's the D5500.
Sharpen your creative vision. Stunning, sharp, detailed photos & videos.
To create amazing photos and videos, a digital SLR needs a great lens, a great image sensor and great image processing. The D5500 has all three. It's high-resolution sensor has no optical low-pass filter, freeing it to capture the outstanding details provided by NIKKOR lenses. Enlarge or crop your shots without losing detail or sharpness. EXPEED 4 image processing handles all of that data with ease for clean, sharply defined images in low light up to 25,600 ISO, 1080/60p videos and an extremely wide dynamic range.
Touch and shoot from many angles. High resolution touchscreen Vari-angle LCD.
A first for Nikon DSLRs, the D5500 features a touchscreen Vari-angle LCD for exciting new shooting possibilities and easier handling. Flip out the large 3.2-inch display for an interesting new angle, then simply touch where you want to focus and shoot. A new Fn button gives you one-touch access to important settings like aperture, ISO sensitivity, AF mode and more. During playback, pinch to zoom in and check the details. Easily navigate menu items, set video settings and more, all as familiar as operating a smartphone.
Share your shots instantly. Built-in Wi-Fi and smartphone compatibility.
Share amazing moments while they're happening and without missing a beat. Flip out the LCD and start taking DSLR-quality selfies! The D5500 quickly transfers your creations to a compatible smartphone or tablet for easy sharing by email, texting or posting online, wherever you are—no hot spot needed. Your smartphone or tablet can even act as an external monitor and remote control for the D5500—imagine the possibilities!
Create everywhere. Small and durable enough to grab and go.
There's an old saying: the best camera is the one that's with you. The D5500 is designed to always be with you. It's small and lightweight (just 14.9-oz), so you won't mind taking it along. Its strong and durable (thanks to a monocoque structure featuring long-fiber reinforced thermoplastics), so you won't worry when conditions get rough. And its ergonomic design and easy-to-use controls will have you shooting the pictures you've always wanted in no time.
Focus on the moment
The D5500 delivers outstanding speed and accuracy to help you catch all the moments that matter—smiles, tears, big plays and big hugs. Its 39-point AF system includes nine highly accurate cross-type sensors for enhanced AF accuracy. Freeze moments by shooting up to 5 frames per second, or extend moments with unlimited continuous shooting at shutter speeds between 4 and 30 seconds for stunning star trail images.
Make it cinematic
Cinematic storytelling is at your fingertips with the D5500. Capture Full HD video at a frame rate of 60p with tack-sharp details, vibrant colors and high-fidelity stereo sound. An improved full-time autofocus keeps moving subjects sharp, and advanced Picture Controls like Flat and Clarity make it easier to perfect your movies in post-production.
Enjoy the view
When you’re capturing fast-moving action, especially outdoors, you need a clear view of what’s happening. That’s when the D5500's high-quality optical viewfinder really comes in handy. Put the camera to your eye and enjoy a beautiful, glare-free view through the lens. Take your shot, and the moment you pull the camera away from your eye, the D5500 automatically displays it on the LCD for you.
Let the camera do the work
The D5500 is a highly intelligent camera that makes it easy to take great photos and videos. Nikon's innovative Scene Recognition System uses information from the camera’s 2,016-pixel RGB sensor and image sensor to analyze the brightness and color of a scene. It then compares your shots to a database of thousands of similar shots, and then optimizes the camera settings—white balance, focus tracking, flash information and more—to ensure you get optimal results.
Show off your creativity
Take a series of photos at fixed intervals for up to 9,999 frames that can be combined into jaw-dropping time lapse sequences*. Make a scene look like a miniature model, highlight one color within a B&W photo, and more. Combine photos of different exposures into one HDR shot. Brighten shadowy areas with Nikon's innovative Active D-Lighting, including a new Subject-based Active D-Lighting that works with moving subjects.
*with optional 3rd party software
Retouch Menu makes it easy to improve the look of your photos. Soften skin tones, highlight a subject, soften a background, crop, create a color outline and more—all right at your fingertips!
Make a scene
Select from one of the D5500's 16 Scene Modes—like Nightscape, Portrait, Close-up, Beach and more—and get optimal results in tough situations. Or, get creative and use Scene Modes to add artistic flare to your shots.
Personalize the mood of your photos and videos with the D5500's seven improved Picture Controls. Add vibrance and color depth, soften skin tones, explore black & white and more. You can even create and save a custom Picture Control for a characteristic that's all your own.
This camera's built-in Wi-Fi® capability can only be used with a compatible iPhone®, iPad®, and/or iPod touch® or smart devices running on the Android™ operating system. The Wireless Mobile Utility application must be installed on the device before it can be used with this camera.
In The Box
- Nikon D5500 Body Only
- 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit
- EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Quick Charger
- DK-25 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E23 USB Cable
- EG-CP16 Audio Video Cable
- AN-DC3 Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- NikonView NX2 CD ROM
|Mounts||Nikon F (DX), Nikon F (FX)|
|Crop Factor||1.5x (APS-C)|
|Best Available Video Mode||HD (1080)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Type||Single-lens reflex digital camera|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F bayonet mount|
|Picture Angle||Nikon DX format|
|Effective Pixels||24.2 million|
|Sensor Size||23.5 mm x 15.6 mm|
|Image Sensor Format||DX|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Total Pixels||24.78 million|
Image sensor cleaning|
Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture
|Dust-Off Reference Photo||Yes|
|Image Area (pixels)||
(L) 6,000 x 4,000
(M) 4,496 x 3,000
(S) 2,992 x 2,000
|File Format Still Images||
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant with fine (approx 1:4), Normal (approx 1:8) or Basic (approx 1:16) Compression|
NEF (RAW): compressed 12 or 14 bit
NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats
|Card Slot||1 Secure Digital (SD)|
Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0|
DPOF (Digital Print Order Format)
EXIF 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras)
|Viewfinder||Eye-level Pentamirror Single-Lens Reflex viewfinder|
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage||
95% Vertical (Approx.)
|Viewfinder Magnification||0.82x (Approx.)|
|Viewfinder Eyepoint||17 mm (-1.0 m¯¹)|
|Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment||-1.7 to +0.5m¯¹|
|Focusing Screen||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen|
|Reflex Mirror||Quick-return type|
|Mirror Lock Up||Yes|
|Lens Aperture||Instant-return type|
|Lens Compatibility at a Glance***||AF-S and AF-I CPU lenses only|
Autofocus is available with AF-S and AF-I lenses.
Autofocus is not available with other type G and D lenses, AF lenses (IX NIKKOR and lenses for the F3AF are not supported) and AI-P lenses. |
Non-CPU: Can be used in mode M, but Exposure Meter does not Function; Electronic Rangefinder can be used if Maximum Aperture is f/5.6 or Faster.
|Shutter Type||Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV|
|Fastest Shutter Speed||1/4000 sec.|
|Slowest Shutter Speed||30 sec.|
|Flash Sync Speed||
Up to 1/200 sec.|
Synchronizes with shutter at 1/200s or slower
|Bulb Shutter Setting||Yes|
|Shutter Release Modes||
Continuous low-speed [CL] mode; 1-3 frames per second.|
Continuous high-speed [CH] mode; 1-5 frames per second.
Delayed remote (ML-L3).
Interval timer photography supported.
Quick-response remote (ML-L3).
Single-frame [S] mode
|Continuous Shooting Options||
CH: Up to 5 frames per second
CL: Up to 1-3 frames per second
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution||5 frames per second|
2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures|
Timer duration electronically controlled
|Exposure Metering System||TTL exposure metering using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor|
Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 8 mm circle in center of frame|
Matrix: 3D Color Matrix Metering II (type G, E and D lenses); Color Matrix Metering II (other CPU lenses)
Spot: Meters 3.5 mm circle (about 2.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point
0 to 20 EV (3D color matrix or center-weighted metering)|
2 to 20 EV (Spot metering at ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens at 20°C/68°F)
|Exposure Meter Coupling||CPU|
Auto (flash off)
Programmed auto with flexible program (P)
Beach / Snow
Dusk / Dawn
Party / Indoor
Special Effects Mode (Night vision, Color sketch, Toy camera, Miniature effect, Selective color, Silhouette, High key, Low key, HDR painting)
|Exposure Compensation||±5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV|
|Exposure Bracketing||3 frames in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV|
User-customizable Settings Vivid
|ISO Sensitivity||ISO 100 -25,600|
|Lowest Standard ISO Sensitivity||100|
|Highest Standard ISO Sensitivity||25,600|
|Long Exposure Noise Reduction||Yes|
|High ISO Noise Reduction||
2 frames using selected value for one frame or 3 frames using preset values for all frames
|Single-point AF Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic AF Mode||Number of AF points: 9, 21, 39 and 39 (3D-tracking)|
|Auto-area AF Mode||Yes|
|Autofocus System||Nikon Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase dete|
|Detection Range||-1 to 19 EV (ISO 100, 68°F/20°C)|
Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status|
Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
|Focus Point||Can be selected from 39 or 11 focus points|
9, 21 or 39 point Dynamic-area AF|
3D-tracking (39 points)
Focus can be locked by pressing AE-L/AF-L button|
Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF)
Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A)|
Face-Priority AF available in Live View only
Full-time Servo (AF-A) available in Live View only
Manual (M) with electronic rangefinder
Single-servo AF (AF-S) Wide area
|Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points||39|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)|
|Built-in Flash Distance||Approx. 12/39, 12/39 with manual flash (m/ft, ISO 100, 20 °C/68 °F)|
|Flash Control||TTL: i-TTL flash control using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor are available with built-in flash and SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600, SB-400 or SB-300; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix and center-weighting metering, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR with spot metering|
|Flash Sync Modes||
Auto with red-eye reduction
Auto slow sync
Auto slow sync with red-eye reduction
Rear-curtain with slow sync
Red-Eye reduction with slow sync
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV|
|Flash-ready Indicator||Lights when built-in flash or optional flash unit is fully charged; flashes after flash is fired at full output|
|Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS)||Advanced Wireless Lighting supported with SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700 or SB-500 as a master flash or SU-800 as commander; Flash Color Information Communication supported with all CLS-compatible flash units|
|Flash Sync Terminal||Sync Terminal Adapter AS-15 (available separately)|
Fluorescent (7 types)
|White Balance Bracketing||3 shots in steps of 1|
|Live View Shooting||
Photography Live View Mode |
Movie Live View Mode
|Live View Lens servo||
Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F)|
Manual focus (MF)
|Live View AF-area mode||
|Live View Autofocus||Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected)|
|Live View Scene Auto Selector||
Auto (flash off) mode
|Movie Metering||TTL exposure metering using main image sensor|
|Movie Maximum recording time||
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 60 fps (10min. High / 20min. Norm)|
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 50 fps (10min. High / 20min. Norm)
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps (20min. High / 29min. 59sec. Norm)
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps (20min. High / 29min. 59sec. Norm)
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps (20min. High / 29min. 59sec. Norm)
HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps (20min. High / 29min. 59sec. Norm)
HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps (20min. High / 29min. 59sec. Norm)
VGA 640x424 / 30 fps (29min. 59sec. High / 29min. 59sec. Norm)
VGA 640x424 / 25 fps (29min. 59sec. High / 29min. 59sec. Norm)
|Movie File Format||MOV|
|Movie Video Compression||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding|
|Movie Audio recording format||Linear PCM|
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 60 fps |
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 50 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps
VGA 640x424 / 30 fps
VGA 640x424 / 25 fps
Built-in microphone, stereo|
External stereo microphone (optional)
Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted
|Monitor Size||3.2 in. diagonal|
|Monitor Resolution||1,037,000 Dots|
|Monitor Type||Wide Viewing Angle|
Vari-angle Touch TFT-LCD
Eye Sensor Control
|Monitor Angle of View||170-degree wide-viewing angle|
|Monitor Adjustments||Brightness adjustment and eye-sensor controlled on/off|
Auto Image Rotation|
Full-frame and thumbnail (4, 12, or 80 images or calendar)
Playback with Zoom
|In-Camera Image Editing||
NEF (RAW) Processing
Accessory Terminal: Remote Cord: MC-DC2 (available separately); GPS unit: GP-1A (available separately)|
HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector
Stereo Microphone Input
WR-1 and WR-R10 wireless remote controller (availale)
|Wi-Fi Functionality||Yes (Built-in)|
|GPS||GP-1A GPS unit|
|Total Custom Settings||32|
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
|Date, Time and Daylight Savings Time Settings||Yes|
|World Time Setting||Yes|
|Battery / Batteries||One EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Battery Life (shots per charge)||820 shots (CIPA)|
|AC Adapter||EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5A Power Connector (available separa|
|Battery Charger||MH-24 Quick Charger|
|Tripod Socket||1/4 in.|
|Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||4.9 in. (124 mm) x 3.9 in. (97 mm) x 2.8 in. (70 mm)|
14.9 oz. (420 g)|
camera body only
|Operating Environment||0–40 °C (+32–104 °F)|
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.