Nikon D500 with 16-80mm VR Lens Kit
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- 20.9MP DX format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor
- Multi-CAM 20K Autofocus sensor with 153/99 AF points
- ISO range of 100-51,200 expandable to Lo 1 and Hi 5 (50 – 1,640,000 equivalent)
- Share images instanly with built-in SnapBridge (Wi-Fi® + Bluetooth) capabilities
- Shoot cinematic 4K UHD video
- Dual card slots - XQD and SD media
Meet the new DX flagship, the Nikon D500 DSLR. Contained within its streamlined body is a veritable powerhouse of processing power and technological advances that will let you easily create stunning 20.9 MP photos and cinematic 4K UHD videos. The D500 is ready to go wherever your image making passions lead you, from low-light cityscapes to capturing thrilling wildlife and landscape scenes and fast action shots. Instantly share your gorgeous photos using the camera's built-in SnapBridge (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) capabilities. No matter what you shoot, you can be sure that the D500 will be up to the task, time and time again.
Flagship Power, DX Agility.
Meet the new DX flagship, the Nikon D500. At first glance, it may seem unimposing—but contained within a streamlined camera body is a veritable powerhouse of processing power and technological advances. The D500 is ready to go wherever your passion leads you, capturing everything with stunning clarity, speed and resolution. From busy, low-light cityscapes to thrilling wildlife scenes and fast action shots, the D500 is the ideal companion to your wanderlust. Marvel at the clarity of its cinematic 4K UHD video. Be amazed at its ruggedness and versatility. And, once you’ve captured your gorgeous photos, admire them on the D500’s high resolution tilt touchscreen display and share them via the built-in SnapBridge (Wi-Fi® + Bluetooth) capabilities. No matter what you shoot, you can be sure that the D500 will be up to the task, time and time again.
Small, Yet Powerful. Your favorite travel companion.The sleek and beautiful D500 goes anywhere you go, bringing along stunning resolution and performance. Packing a lot of power into a smaller camera body thanks to its DX sensor means you can take advantage of the smaller and lighter DX lenses in the NIKKOR line—and when you’re travelling, every ounce counts. The best part is, there’s no need to sacrifice image quality to gain portability. The D500 strikes the perfect balance with its 20.9 megapixel CMOS sensor, and is ready to capture the exquisite details, colors, and textures this world has to offer. With the D500 at your side—whether you’re hiking through the lush landscapes of New Zealand or on safari in Africa—it will be ready to go, effortless and unobtrusive.
The NIKKOR Legacy. Unleash the full potential of the D500
Like every Nikon DSLR, the D500 is best paired with legendary NIKKOR lenses which provide unequalled clarity and versatility. The NIKKOR legacy is unmatched—there's a reason over 95 million have been sold to date. Each lens offers a different view from which to capture your memories. Shooting landscapes or portraiture? The fast AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR could prove to be your best friend. Or, extend your range with the lightweight AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, ideal for shooting sports, parades or distant architecture. No matter your choice, pairing the Nikon D500 with renowned NIKKOR lenses is a recipe for success.
A Peek Under the Hood. Bursting with new technology.
The new D500 is a technical marvel, the fruit of Nikon’s tireless strides towards producing the world’s greatest cameras. To preserve life’s most fleeting moments, you need a camera with incredible speed. The EXPEED 5 processor in the D500 opens up a world of possibilities, processing images fast enough to allow up to 10 frames per second so you don’t miss a moment of the action. The new Multi-CAM 20K autofocus system provides 153 AF points including 99 cross type points, which together enable you to create images that match your vision. It is also the first Nikon DX camera to utilize the new XQD memory card technology, which provides faster read/write and transfer speeds to fully take advantage of the D500's speed. Not quite ready to upgrade to XQD? That’s no problem, as the D500’s dual memory card slots can accept SD media as well. Although compact in size, the D500 certainly packs a punch.
Not Afraid of the Dark. There’s so much more to see.
Not much light to go around? The D500 makes the most out of every bit of available light, giving you the flexibility to produce high quality images in dark environments. With a native ISO range of 100 - 51,200, expandable to Lo 1 and Hi 5 (50 – 1,640,000 equivalent), the versatile D500 is not intimidated by difficult low-light conditions, down to -4 EV. Rich details emerge from the shadows to produce unrivaled quality found only with Nikon cameras and lenses.
Laughs in the Face of Danger. s tough as you need it to be.
They say that good things come in small packages, and the D500 is no exception. A powerful but smaller sibling of the D5, the D500 features the same durable, rugged build and ergonomics you’ve come to associate with Nikon DSLRs. Built with rugged magnesium alloy and carbon fiber materials, and featuring dust and water-drop resistance you'll have peace of mind even when shooting in extreme environments. The D500 also leverages a 3.2-inch 2,359k-dot tilting RGBW LCD touchscreen, making it easy to get the shot even from high or low angles.
Your images. The world. Connected. Don’t wait to show off your best shots.
Now, sharing your amazing photos is easier than ever—the D500’s SnapBridge functionality enables multiple built-in connectivity options. Liberated from the constraints of connecting wires, you can transfer your images to a compatible smart device from anywhere in the world using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to eliminate the barrier between your camera and smart device. As an added benefit, the D500’s built-in Near Field Communication (NFC) capability makes it a breeze to connect the camera to your compatible smart device while the built-in Wi-Fi capability allows for faster wireless image transfer. For those looking for an even faster transfer solution, the D500 is also compatible with the optional WT-7A, enabling transmission of files to an FTP server or computer at speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps.
Cinematic 4K UHD Performance
For the first time in a Nikon DX DSLR, you can harness the power of 4K UHD video recording. Capture every moment in cinematic, ultra high definition detail at up to 30 frames per second, and take advantage of a format that is quickly becoming the gold standard for video recording the world over. Other features include a built-in interval timer and 4K UHD quality time-lapse function, which allows you to easily create 4K UHD time-lapse movies in-camera that are sure to impress.
Lighting the shadows
Built into the D500 is compatibility with Nikon's new radio controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting system. Using radio control technology, when combined with the optional WR-A10/R10 transceiver, the D500 can control and wirelessly fire the SB-5000 Speedlights from another room, around corners or outdoors in bright sunlight. Access controls are easily accessed from the D500's menu and will let you shine light on even more shooting opportunities.
In The Box
- D500 Body Only
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR
- EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger
- USB Cable Clip
- HDMI Cable Clip
- DK-17 Eyepiece
- UC-E22 USB Cable
- AN-DC17 Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- User’s Manual
|Mounts||Nikon F (DX), Nikon F (FX)|
|Crop Factor||1.5x (APS-C)|
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|
|Picture Angle||Nikon DX format|
|Effective Pixels (Megapixels)||20.9 million|
|Sensor Size||23.5 mm x 15.7 mm|
|Image Sensor Format||DX|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Total Pixels||21.56 million|
Image sensor cleaning |
Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX-D software required)
|Dust-Off Reference Photo||Yes|
|Image Area (pixels)||
(L) 5,568 x 3,712
(M) 4,176 x 2,784
(S) 2,784 x 1,856
1.3x Crop Mode
(L) 4,272 x 2,848
(M) 3,200 x 2,136
(S) 2,128 x 1,424
Photographs taken during movie recording at a frame size of 3,840 x 2,160: 3,840 x 2,160
Photographs with image area of DX taken during movie recording:
(L) 5,568 x 3,128
(M) 4,176 x 2,344
(S) 2,784 x 1,560
Photographs with image area of 1.3x taken during movie recording:
(L) 4,272 x 2,400
(M) 3,200 x 1,800
(S) 2,128 x 1,192
|File Format Still Images||
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant with fine (approx 1:4), Normal (approx 1:8) or Basic (approx 1:16) Compression |
NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats
NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed, compressed, or uncompressed; large, medium, and small available (medium and small images are recorded at a bit depth of 12 bits using lossless compression)
XQD Type Memory
|Card Slot||Either card can be used for primary or backup storage or for separate storage of NEF (RAW) and JPEG images; pictures can be copied between cards.|
Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0 |
EXIF 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras)
|Viewfinder||Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder|
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage||
DX (24x16): 100% Horizontal and 100% Vertical (Approx.)|
1.3x (18x12): 98% Horizontal and 98% Vertical (Approx.)
|Viewfinder Magnification||1.0x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, –1.0 m–1) (Approx.)|
|Viewfinder Eyepoint||16mm (-1.0 m¯¹)|
|Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment||-2.0 to +1.0m¯¹|
|Reflex Mirror||Quick-return type|
|Mirror Lock Up||Yes|
Instant-return type |
|Depth-of-field Control||Pressing Pv button stops lens aperture down to value selected by user (A and M modes) or by camera (other modes)|
|Lens Compatibility at a Glance||
AF-S or AF lenses fully compatible |
Metering with AI lenses (exposure modes A and M only)
AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G, E, and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and DX lenses, AI-P NIKKOR lenses, and non-CPU AI lenses (exposure modes A and M only). |
Electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports 15 focus points with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster, of which 9 points are available for selection).
IX NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used.
Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane mechanical shutter |
Electronic front-curtain shutter available in mirror up release mode
|Shutter Speed||1/8000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV, Bulb, Time, X250|
|Slowest Shutter Speed||30 sec.|
|Flash Sync Speed||Up to 1/250 sec. Synchronizes with shutter at 1/250s or slower|
|Bulb Shutter Setting||Yes|
|Shutter Release Modes||
Continuous low-speed [CL] mode |
Continuous high-speed [CH] mode
Mirror-up [Mup] mode
Quiet Shutter Release
Quiet Continuous Release
Single-frame [S] mode
|Frame Advance Rate||Up to 9 fps (manual focus, mode M or S, shutter speed 1/250 sec or faster, and other settings at default values)|
|Continuous Shooting Options||
CH: Up to 10 frames per second
CL: Up to 1-9 frames per second
Quiet Continuous Mode: Up to 3 frames per second
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution||10 frames per second|
2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 sec. |
Timer duration electronically controlled
|Exposure Metering System||TTL exposure metering using approximately 180K (180,000) pixels RGB sensor|
Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 8 mm circle in center of frame. Diameter of circle can be changed to 6, 10, or 13 mm, or weighting can be based on average of entire frame (non-CPU lenses use 8-mm circle)
Matrix: 3D Color Matrix Metering III (type G, E, and D lenses); Color Matrix Metering III (other CPU lenses); Color Matrix Metering available with non-CPU lenses if user provides lens data
Spot: Meters 3.5 mm circle (about 2.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point
Highlight-weighted: Available with type G, E, and D lenses; equivalent to center-weighted when non-CPU lens is used
-3 ± 20 EV (Matrix or center-weighted metering) |
0 to 20 EV (Highlight-weighted metering)
|Exposure Meter Coupling||
Aperture-Priority (A) |
Programmed auto with flexible program (P)
|Exposure Compensation||±5 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV|
|Exposure Bracketing||2 to 9 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1 EV|
|Exposure Lock||Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L button|
User-customizable Settings Vivid
ISO 100 - 51,200 |
Can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, or 1 EV (ISO 50 equivalent) below ISO 100 or to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 EV (ISO 1,640,000 equivalent) above ISO 51,200; auto ISO sensitivity control available
|Lowest Standard ISO Sensitivity||100|
|Highest Standard ISO Sensitivity||51,200|
|Lowest Expanded ISO Sensitivity||Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent)|
|Highest Expanded ISO Sensitivity||Hi-5 (ISO 1,640,000 equivalent)|
|Expanded ISO Sensitivity Options||
Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent) |
Hi-1 (ISO 102,400 equivalent)
Hi-2 (ISO 204,800 equivalent)
Hi-3 (ISO 409,600 equivalent)
Hi-4 (ISO 892,200 equivalent)
Hi-5 (ISO 1,640,000 equivalent)
|Long Exposure Noise Reduction||Yes|
|High ISO Noise Reduction||
2 frames using selected value for one frame |
3–5 frames using preset values for all frames
|Single-point AF Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic AF Mode||Number of AF points: 25, 72 and 153 (3D-tracking)|
|Auto-area AF Mode||Yes|
|Autofocus System||Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 20K autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection and fine-tuning, and 153 focus points (including 99 cross-type sensors and 15 sensors that support f/8), of which 55 (35 cross-type sensors and 9 f/8 sensors) are available for selection|
|Detection Range||-4 to +20 EV (ISO 100, 68°F/20°C)|
Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous-servo AF (AF-C); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status |
Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
25, 72, or 153 point Dynamic-area AF |
|Focus Lock||Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing the center of the sub-selector|
Continuous-servo (AF-C) |
Face-Priority AF available in Live View only and D-Movie only
Full-time Servo (AF-F) available in Live View only
Manual (M) with electronic rangefinder
Single-servo AF (AF-S)
|Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points||153|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-4 to +20 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)|
|Autofocus Fine Tune||Yes|
|Flash Bracketing||2 to 9 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1 EV|
|Top FP High Speed Sync||Up to 1/8000|
|Flash Control||TTL: i-TTL flash control using RGB sensor with approximately 180K (180,000) pixels; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix, center- weighted, and highlight-weighted metering, standard i-TTL fill-flash for digital SLR with spot metering|
|Flash Sync Modes||
Auto FP High-Speed Sync supported |
Front-curtain sync (normal)
Red-Eye reduction with slow sync
Slow rear-curtain sync
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV|
|Flash-ready Indicator||Lights when optional flash unit such as SB-5000, SB-910, SB-900, SB-700, SB-400, SB-300 or SB-R200 is fully charged|
|Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS)||CLS Supported|
|Flash Sync Terminal||Yes|
Auto (3 types) |
Choose color temperature (2500K–10000K)
Fluorescent (7 types)
Preset manual (up to 6 values can be stored, spot white balance measurement available during live view)
|White Balance Bracketing||2 to 9 exposures in increments of 1, 2 or 3 EV|
|Live View Shooting||
Photography Live View Mode |
Movie Live View Mode
|Live View Lens servo||
Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F) |
Manual focus (MF)
|Live View AF-area mode||
Face-priority AF |
|Live View Autofocus||Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected)|
|Movie Metering||TTL exposure metering using main image sensor|
|Movie Maximum recording time||4K/UHD 3 minutes; 1,080 50/60p 10/20 minutes (HQ/Norm); 1,080 30/25/24p and 720 50/60p 20/29:59 minutes (HQ/Norm)|
|Movie File Format||MOV|
|Movie Video Compression||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding|
|Movie Audio recording format||Linear PCM|
4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 30 fps |
4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 25 fps
4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 24 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 60 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 50 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps
Actual frame rates for 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively
High quality available at all frame sizes, normal quality available at all sizes except 3,840 x 2,160
Built-in microphone, stereo |
External stereo microphone (optional)
Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted
|Monitor Size||3.2 in. diagonal|
|Monitor Resolution||2,359,000 Dots|
|Monitor Type||TFT touch-sensitive LCD with 170° viewing angle|
|Monitor Angle of View||170 -degree wide-viewing angle|
|Monitor Adjustments||Brightness, 5 levels|
|Virtual Horizon Camera Indicator||
Also visible in LiveView Modes
Also visible in Viewfinder
Auto Image Rotation |
Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar)
GPS data display
IPTC information embedding and display
Playback with Zoom
|In-Camera Image Editing||
Color Balance |
NEF (RAW) Processing
10-pin RemoteTerminal |
HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector
Stereo Microphone Input 3.5mm
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0 Micro-B connector); connection to built-in USB port is recommended
|Wi-Fi Functionality||Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth|
|GPS||GP-1A GPS unit (optional)|
|Save/Load Camera settings||Yes|
|Total Custom Settings||52|
|My Menu||Yes with customization|
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
|Date, Time and Daylight Savings Time Settings||Yes|
|World Time Setting||Yes|
|Battery / Batteries||
EN-EL15 Lithium-ion Battery |
Optional MB-D17 multi-power battery pack with one rechargeable Nikon EN-EL18a or EN-EL18 Li-ion battery (available separately), one rechargeable Nikon EN-EL15 Li-ion battery, or eight AA alkaline, Ni-MH, or lithium batteries. A BL-5 battery-chamber cover is required when using EN-EL18a or EN-EL18 batteries.
|AC Adapter||EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5B Power Connector (available separately)|
|Battery Charger||MH-25a Quick Charger|
|Tripod Socket||1/4 in.|
|Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||5.8 in. (147 mm) x 4.6 in. (115 mm) x 3.2 in. (81 mm)|
26.9 oz. (760 g)|
camera body only
0–40 °C (+32–104 °F) |
Less than 85% (no condensation)
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.