Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- 20.8MP FX-format CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 5 image processing
- Widest native ISO range ever in a Nikon full-frame DSLR: ISO 100 to 102,400 (expandable to Hi-5, ISO 3,280,000)
- Redesigned AF system with a 153 focus points, 99 cross-type sensors and a dedicated processor
- 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) video recording and pro-grade video features
- 12 fps continuous shooting with full AF and AE performance; up to 200 shots in a single burst
Innovation for inspiration.
What determines when Nikon releases a full-frame flagship camera? When technological innovation demands it. Introducing the D5, an FX-format DSLR that makes the impossible possible. Huge advancements in sensor design, autofocus, metering and image processing result in thrilling new capabilities—low light shooting all the way to ISO 102,400 (expandable to an unheard of ISO 3,280,000), precise AF detection and tracking across that entire ISO range, regardless of your subject's speed or direction changes, blazing fast 12 fps continuous shooting, 4K UHD video and, of course, image quality that captures the hearts and minds of your viewers. This is not iteration, friends. This is innovation...spectacular innovation. How will it change the way you shoot?
Game-changing low light capabilities. Nikon's widest native ISO range ever
The low light performance of the D5 might make it a legend. With Nikon's widest native ISO range (100 to 102,400) and highest expanded range (up to Hi-5 ISO 3,280,000), advancements in noise reduction and color fidelity and a next-generation AF system that performs in near darkness (EV -4), a world of new shooting opportunities has opened. Capture clear, sharp images you may not have attempted before—at night, in dark reception halls, arenas and more. For surveillance and security applications, this expanded ISO range means getting a shot others can't see without a flash.
EXPEED 5, Nikon’s most powerful processor ever. Masterful image quality
The sheer imaging power of the D5 is exhilarating. With its Nikon developed 20.8MP FX-format CMOS sensor, the D5 is the highest resolution full-frame Nikon flagship ever and ready for your next challenge. Nikon's superior image processor has been updated to EXPEED 5 to harness the power of this remarkable new sensor, and a second processor has been added just for autofocus. All of the exquisite detail and textures, vibrant colors and rich tonality delivered by NIKKOR lenses is captured in flawless precision, even in extreme low light. Create images that move people.
Stay on top of your game. The speed to capture decisive moments.
When you hear the D5 shooting at full speed—12 fps with fulltime AF and AE, 14 fps with fixed focus and AE with mirror up—you know the game has changed. For the first time in a Nikon DSLR, a second processor is dedicated solely to autofocus operation and computing. A new shutter and mirror sequencing mechanism nearly eliminates blackout time and mirror slap for bright, consistent views during high-speed capture. EXPEED 5 and a high performance buffer handle up 200 NEF (RAW) and/or Large JPEG images during one high-speed burst—enough to cover an entire 100m sprint without taking your finger off the shutter release button. The new 180K RGB Advanced Scene Recognition System pulls it all together and ensures every shot has optimal exposure.
Capture images that defy the odds. Nikon's fastest, most accurate AF system yet.
The D5 ushers in a new era of autofocus with the Multi-CAM 20K AF sensor module. It uses 153 focus points with 99—yes 99—cross-type sensors and a fully dedicated AF processor, and it works in near darkness (EV -4). Small subjects moving at high speed, even in low light, can be tracked with remarkable precision. The system is configurable in 153-, 72- and 25-point coverage when used with Continuous AF. All 153 points are compatible with AF NIKKOR lenses f/5.6 or faster, and 15 central points work with an effective aperture of f/8. Whether you're shooting a high-speed race or A-listers on the red carpet, the D5 has you covered.
Moviemaking flexibility. 4K UHD video in light others wouldn't dare.
For the first time in a full-frame Nikon DSLR, record 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) video with dot-by-dot readout for maximum image quality. Capture 3840 x 2160 at 30/25/24p with an angle of view approx. 1.5x lens focal length, or record Full HD 1080 video at 60/30/24p. Shoot stunning 4K UHD Time-lapse, right in camera. Auto ISO handles smooth lighting transitions from ISO 200 to the sensitivity of your choice (all the way up to Hi-5). Enjoy all the professional video capabilities of D4S and D810—simultaneous external and internal recording, Flat Picture Control, Zebra Stripes, a built-in stereo microphone with 20-step increment adjustments and so much more. Combine the D5's low light capabilities and the versatility of NIKKOR lenses, and your next video project is bound to be acclaimed.
A smooth operator
Incorporating feedback from the field, the D5 is engineered to reduce the stress factors of shooting all day. Improved ergonomics and an expanded illuminated button layout put key controls at your fingertips. A high resolution XGA Touchscreen LCD with a smartphone-like interface makes it easy to select AF points or Spot White Balance in Live View, swipe through shots, pinch to zoom, edit file names and more. New double XQD card slots* easily handle the camera's incredible burst shooting capacity and keep the buffer cleared. All of this in a light and durable magnesium-alloy body with extensive weather sealing.
*A new modular design for memory lets you select a model with either dual XQD slots or dual high-speed CF slots.
Change your perspective
The D5 uses the versatile "F" lens mount that pros and advanced shooters have come to rely on. Use your prized NIKKOR glass to bring out the absolute best in your photos and videos. Pair the high speed of the D5 with a NIKKOR lens equipped with SPORT VR mode, like AF-S NIKKOR 500mm or 600mm f/4E, and experience unprecedented smoothness and precision. SPORT VR mode delivers a stable viewfinder image when tracking high-speed movement; even subjects moving quickly and unpredictably can be captured in stunning detail.
Ready for the future of creative lighting
The D5 is the first Nikon full-frame DSLR to incorporate control for its new radio controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting system. With the optional WR-A10 (Wireless Remote Adapter) and WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (transceiver), the D5 can control and fire up to six groups of SB-5000 Speedlights around obstacles, corners, in bright sunlight—even in another room—up to 98 feet away. Access control right from the D5's menu and shine light on yet more shooting opportunities. Of course, the D5 is also fully compatible with SB-910, SB-800 and SB-700 series Speedlights.
Shoot more and wait less with the D5’s ultrafast communication system, which performs over 1.5 times faster than D4S. Transfer files over LAN at blazing speeds: approx. 400 mbps wired and 130 mbps wirelessly with the new optional WT-6A Wireless Transmitter, which supports the IEEE802.11ac standard and extends connectivity distance to 656 ft. For even faster performance, shoot in two smaller RAW sizes: RAW size S (12 bit, uncompressed) and RAW size M, both of which maintain exceptional sharpness and detail.
XQD or Compact Flash memory? Your choice.
The D5 lets you select your preference—dual XQD card slots or dual Compact Flash slots. The XQD format is designed to take advantage of the speed that the D5 can offer photographers. For instance, the Nikon D5 can shoot at 12 frames per second and can record up to 200 NEF (RAW) and/or Large JPEG images during one high-speed burst. For photographers shooting sports, action and other fast paced events or 4K UHD video, it is vital to have a media card format that can keep up with the camera. XQD is the solution.
*Qualifying Trade-In Cameras include:
- Canon: EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D C, EOS 80D, EOS 70D, 7D, and 7D Mark II;
- Sony: α7, α7R II, α7S II, α7 II, α7R and α7S;
- Leica: M, M-P, M (Typ 262), M-D (Typ 262) and M Monochrom (Typ 246);
- Hasselblad: H5D-50, H5D-200c, H5D-50c, X1D-50c, H5X, H6D-100c and H6D-50c;
- Pentax: 645Z and K-1;
- Nikon: D7100, D7200, D800, D800E, D810, D750, D610, D3, D3X, D3S, D4, D4S, D300 and D300S.
Promotion valid September 18, 2016 through October 22, 2016
In The Box
- Nikon D5 Camera Body
- EN-EL18a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-26a Battery Charger
- USB Cable Clip
- HDMI Cable Clip
- UC-E22 USB Cable
- AN-DC15 Strap
- DK-27 Eyepiece Adapter
- DK-17F Fluorine-Coated Finder Eyepiece
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-3 Accessory Shoe Cover
- BL-6 Battery Chamber Cover
- Network Guide
See more by Nikon
|Mounts||Nikon F (FX)|
|Crop Factor||1x (Full Frame)|
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||No|
|Weather-sealed||Splash / Dust|
|Picture Angle||Nikon FX format|
|Effective Pixels (Megapixels)||20.8 million|
|Sensor Size||35.9 mm x 23.9 mm|
|Image Sensor Format||FX|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Total Pixels||21.33 million|
Image sensor cleaning |
Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX-D software required)
|Dust-Off Reference Photo||Yes|
|Image Area (pixels)||
(L) 5,568 x 3,712
(M) 4,176 x 2,784
(S) 2,784 x 1,856
1:2 format (30 x 20)
(L) 4,640 x 3,088
(M) 3,472 x 2,312
(S) 2,320 x 1,544
5:4 format (30 x 24)
(L) 4,640 x 3,712
(M) 3,472 x 2,784
(S) 2,320 x 1,856
(L) 3,648 x 2,432
(M) 2,736 x 1,824
(S) 1,824 x 1,216
Photographs taken during movie recording at a frame size of 3,840 x 2,160: 3,840 x 2,160
FX-format photographs taken during movie recording at a frame size of 1,920 x 1,080 or 1,280 x 720:
(L) 5,568 x 3,128
(M) 4,176 x 2,344
(S) 2,784 x 1,560
DX-format photographs taken during movie recording at a frame size of 1,920 x 1,080 or 1,280 x 720:
(L) 3,648 x 2,048
(M) 2,736 x 1,536
(S) 1,824 x 1,024
Photographs taken during movie recording at a frame size of 1,920 x 1,080 crop: 1,920 x 1,080
|File Format Still Images||
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant with fine (approx 1:4), Normal (approx 1:8) or Basic (approx 1:16) Compression |
NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats
NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed, compressed, or uncompressed; large, medium, and small available (medium and small images are recorded at a bit depth of 12 bits using lossless compression)
CompactFlash© (CF) (Type I, compliant with UDMA)|
XQD Type Memory
2 XQD memory type cards or |
2 CompactFlash© (CF) cards
Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0 |
EXIF 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras)
|Viewfinder||Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder|
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage||
FX (36x24): 100% Horizontal and 100% Vertical (Approx.)|
1.2x (30x20): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical (Approx.)
DX (24x16): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical (Approx.)
5:4 (30x24): 97% horizontal and 100% vertical (Approx.)
|Viewfinder Magnification||0.72x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, –1.0 m–1) (Approx.)|
|Viewfinder Eyepoint||17mm (-1.0 m¯¹)|
|Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment||-3 to +1¯¹|
|Focusing Screen||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark IX screen with AF area brackets (framing grid can be displayed)|
|Reflex Mirror||Quick-return type|
|Mirror Lock Up||Yes|
Instant-return type |
|Depth-of-field Control||Pressing Pv button stops lens aperture down to value selected by user (A and M modes) or by camera (other modes)|
|Lens Compatibility at a Glance||
AF-S or AF lenses fully compatible |
Metering with AI lenses (exposure modes A and M only)
AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G, E, and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and DX lenses (using DX 24 x 16 1.5x image area), AI-P NIKKOR lenses, and non-CPU AI lenses (A and M modes only). |
Electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports 15 focus points with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster, of which 9 points are available for selection).
IX NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used.
Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane mechanical shutter |
Electronic front-curtain shutter available in mirror up release mode
|Shutter Speed||1/8000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV, Bulb, Time, X250|
|Slowest Shutter Speed||30 sec.|
|Flash Sync Speed||Up to 1/250 sec. Synchronizes with shutter at 1/250s or slower|
|Bulb Shutter Setting||Yes|
|Shutter Release Modes||
Continuous low-speed [CL] mode |
Continuous high-speed [CH] mode
Mirror-up [Mup] mode
Quiet Shutter Release
Quiet Continuous Release
Single-frame [S] mode
|Continuous Shooting Options||
CH: Up to 10-12 frames per second|
CL: Up to 10 frames per second
Quiet Continuous Mode: Up to 3 frames per second
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution||
12 frames per second|
14 frames per second with mirror up
2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 sec. |
Timer duration electronically controlled
|Exposure Metering System||TTL exposure metering using approximately 180K (180,000) pixels RGB sensor|
Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 12 mm circle in center of frame. Diameter of circle can be changed to 8, 15, or 20 mm, or weighting can be based on average of entire frame (non-CPU lenses use 12-mm circle) |
Matrix: 3D Color Matrix Metering III (type G, E, and D lenses); Color Matrix Metering III (other CPU lenses); Color Matrix Metering available with non-CPU lenses if user provides lens data
Spot: Meters 4 mm circle (about 1.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point
Highlight-weighted: Available with type G, E, and D lenses; equivalent to center-weighted when non-CPU lens is used
-3 ± 20 EV (Matrix or center-weighted metering) |
0 to 20 EV (Highlight-weighted metering)
|Exposure Meter Coupling||Combined CPU and AI (collapsible meter coupling lever)|
Aperture-Priority (A) |
Programmed auto with flexible program (P)
|Exposure Compensation||±5 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV|
|Exposure Bracketing||2 to 9 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1 EV|
|Exposure Lock||Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L button|
ISO 100 - 102,400 |
Can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, or 1 EV (ISO 50 equivalent) below ISO 100 or to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 EV (ISO 3,280,000 equivalent) above ISO 102,400; auto ISO sensitivity control available
|Lowest Standard ISO Sensitivity||100|
|Highest Standard ISO Sensitivity||102,400|
|Lowest Expanded ISO Sensitivity||Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent)|
|Highest Expanded ISO Sensitivity||Hi-5 (ISO 3,280,000 equivalent)|
|Expanded ISO Sensitivity Options||
Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent) |
Hi-1 (ISO 204,800 equivalent)
Hi-2 (ISO 409,600 equivalent)
Hi-3 (ISO 819,200 equivalent)
Hi-4 (ISO 1,638,400 equivalent)
Hi-5 (ISO 3,280,000 equivalent)
|Long Exposure Noise Reduction||Yes|
|High ISO Noise Reduction||
Extra High 2
Extra High 1
2 frames using selected value for one frame |
3–5 frames using preset values for all frames
|Single-point AF Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic AF Mode||Number of AF points: 25, 72 and 153 (3D-tracking)|
|Auto-area AF Mode||Yes|
|Autofocus System||Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 20K autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection and fine-tuning, and 153 focus points (including 99 cross-type sensors and 15 sensors that support f/8), of which 55 (35 cross-type sensors and 9 f/8 sensors) are available for selection|
|Detection Range||-4 to +20 EV (ISO 100, 68°F/20°C)|
Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous-servo AF (AF-C); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status |
Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
25, 72, or 153 point Dynamic-area AF |
|Focus Lock||Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing the center of the sub-selector|
Continuous-servo (AF-C) |
Face-Priority AF available in Live View only and D-Movie only
Full-time Servo (AF-F) available in Live View only
Manual (M) with electronic rangefinder
Single-servo AF (AF-S)
|Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points||153|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-4 to +20 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)|
|Autofocus Fine Tune||Yes|
|Flash Bracketing||2 to 9 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1 EV|
|Top FP High Speed Sync||Up to 1/8000|
|Flash Control||TTL: i-TTL flash control using RGB sensor with approximately 180K (180,000) pixels; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix, center- weighted, and highlight-weighted metering, standard i-TTL fill-flash for digital SLR with spot metering|
|Flash Sync Modes||
Auto FP High-Speed Sync supported |
Front-curtain sync (normal)
Red-Eye reduction with slow sync
Slow rear-curtain sync
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV|
|Flash-ready Indicator||Lights when optional flash unit such as SB-5000, SB-910, SB-900, SB-700, SB-400, SB-300 or SB-R200 is fully charged|
|Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS)||CLS Supported|
|Flash Sync Terminal||Yes|
Auto (3 types) |
Choose color temperature (2500K–10000K)
Fluorescent (7 types)
Preset manual (up to 6 values can be stored, spot white balance measurement available during live view)
|White Balance Bracketing||2 to 9 exposures in increments of 1, 2 or 3 EV|
|Live View Shooting||
Photography Live View Mode |
Movie Live View Mode
|Live View Lens servo||
Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F) |
Manual focus (MF)
|Live View AF-area mode||
Face-priority AF |
|Live View Autofocus||Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected)|
|Movie Metering||TTL exposure metering using main image sensor|
|Movie Maximum recording time||
3 minutes at high quality only for 4K UHD 3840 x 2160/24/25/30p recording |
10 minutes at highest quality or 20 minutes at normal quality setting for 1920 x 1080/50/60p recording
20 minutes at highest quality for all recording options except 4K UHD, 1920 x 1080/50/60p and 640 x 424/25/30p
29 minutes 59 seconds at normal quality for all recording options except 4K UHD, and 1920 x 1080/50/60p
|Movie File Format||MOV|
|Movie Video Compression||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding|
|Movie Audio recording format||Linear PCM|
4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 30 fps |
4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 25 fps
4K/UHD 3,840x2,160 / 24 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 60 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 50 fps v Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 crop / 60 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 crop / 50 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 crop / 30 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 crop / 25 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 crop / 24 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps
Actual frame rates for 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively
High quality available at all frame sizes, normal quality available at all sizes except 3,840 x 2,160
Built-in microphone, stereo |
External stereo microphone (optional)
Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted
|Monitor Size||3.2 in. diagonal|
|Monitor Resolution||2,359,000 Dots|
|Monitor Type||Wide Viewing Angle Touch TFT-LCD (Touch for playback only)|
|Monitor Angle of View||170 -degree wide-viewing angle|
|Monitor Adjustments||Brightness, 5 levels|
|Virtual Horizon Camera Indicator||
Also visible in LiveView Modes
Also visible in Viewfinder
Auto Image Rotation |
Full-frame and thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images)
GPS data display
IPTC information embedding and display
Playback with Zoom
|In-Camera Image Editing||
Color Balance |
NEF (RAW) Processing
10-pin RemoteTerminal |
HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector
Stereo Microphone Input 3.5mm
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0 Micro-B connector); connection to built-in USB port is recommended
Ethernet: 1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Wired LAN
|GPS||GP-1A GPS unit|
|Save/Load Camera settings||Yes|
|Total Custom Settings||64|
|My Menu||Yes with customization|
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
|Date, Time and Daylight Savings Time Settings||
The camera clock is powered by a separate, non-rechargeable CR1616 lithium battery with a life of about two years.
|World Time Setting||Yes|
|Battery / Batteries||EN-EL18a Lithium-ion Battery|
|Battery Life (shots per charge)||
3,780 shots (CIPA) |
Movies: Approx. 110 minutes of HD footage
EH-6b AC Adapter |
Requires EP-6 Power Supply Connector
|Battery Charger||MH-26a Quick Charger|
|Tripod Socket||1/4 in.|
|Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||6.3 in. (160 mm) x 6.3 in. (158.5 mm) x 3.7 in. (92 mm)|
49.6 oz. (1,405 g)|
with battery and two XQD memory cards but without body cap and accessory shoe cover
49.9 oz. (1,415 g)
with battery and two CompactFlash memory cards but without body cap and accessory shoe cover
0–40 °C (+32–104 °F) |
Less than 85% (no condensation)
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift cards are sent via electronic delivery only, and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.