Need help? Questions? Call us at 1-800-726-5544
Your flying camera
Introducing Breeze, the flying camera designed with you in mind. Both convenient and compact, Breeze is controlled by your iOS or Android device with the Breeze Cam app and weighs just under 1 pound. Now capture aerial photos and video of your daily adventures effortlessly– and do it in stunning 4K Ultra High Definition. Simply take Breeze out of the box and let it fly.
Complex shots made easy
Use one of the flying camera’s five automated flight modes to capture unique shots. Use Selfie and Orbit modes to take dramatic aerial group photos and video or use Follow Me mode to grab compelling aerial footage of your action sports adventures. The shots that previously would have required a skilled pilot are now accessible with the click of a button. Live in the moment and let Breeze do the work.
Breeze has optical flow and infrared positioning sensors that allow it to hold its position both indoors and outdoors, making it safe for any occasion. You can fly with ease knowing that Breeze won’t drift - no matter your environment. Additionally, there is an auto-landing and auto return-to-home feature – no flight experience is necessary.
Superior image quality
Featuring breathtaking 4K Ultra High Definition and ultra-clear 13 megapixel stills, Breeze is just as capable as drones twice its size. Enjoy a live 720 HD live stream of your flight on your smart device.
Once you’ve captured photos and videos with Breeze, downloading and sharing via your favorite social media is quick and easy. Select the photo or video you would like to share and choose which social network you would like to share to. You can write a personalized message and share instantly, all without leaving the app interface. It’s that simple.
Elevate your creativity
Whether you’re adventuring with friends, out solo, or spending time with family, capturing the moments worth remembering are easier than ever. With endless possibilities, what will you capture?
Breeze Cam App
Use the Breeze Cam app to manually fly the drone, use automated flight modes and edit photos. Share your photos and videos instantly to your favorite social media such as: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Fully Automatic Creative Modes (Task modes & VisionTrack)
When creating Breeze it was our vision to actualize a product that was incredibly easy for anyone to use and that’s why we’ve custom designed 5 automated flight modes that give you the ability to focus on capturing the most epic content of yourself instead of controlling the drone. When flying your Breeze you can choose from one of the 5 automated flight modes; Pilot, Selfie, Orbit, Journey, and VisionTrack.
Easily position Breeze to snap the perfect aerial selfie - prior flying experience not necessary. Whether you’re adventuring with friends, out solo, or spending time with family, capturing the moments worth remembering are easier than ever.
If you desire more control, Pilot mode allows you to fly using manual control.
In Orbit mode, easily task Breeze to orbit around you or an external object.
By using camera pitch to calculate the trajectory of the aircraft, Breeze will fly away from you and then back to you.
Follow Me Mode
Live in the moment and let Breeze do the work. In Follow Me, Breeze uses GPS to track your movement.
Indoor Positioning System
Thanks to the built-in Indoor Positioning System (IPS), Breeze can hold its position both indoors and outdoors.
Recommended for flying indoors, propeller protectors prevent the propellers from coming into contact with other objects.
Ultra-light and compact
At just under one pound, Breeze is the ideal flying camera that can be taken anywhere. Foldable propellers and an included carrying case make Breeze compact for easy transport
Your eyes in the sky
Fly in first person view
110º Field of View
Use controller to fly
720p image transmission
Ergonomic and durable
Fly FPV, watch movies and play games
See the world from above
Breeze FPV Controller allows users to pilot their Breeze in a new way. The portable Game Controller is connected to the smart device via Bluetooth, and enables users to control the Breeze accurately with physical joysticks and buttons.
Optional views to choose from
The Breeze FPV Controller features two view modes: FPV Mode and Normal Mode. You can view the images through the FPV Goggles or from your smart device
Meanwhile, your smart device is turned into a display screen, giving you an immersive and uninterrupted flight experience
Breeze cam app
It is compatible with the Breeze Cam application on iOS devices and Android devices, so you can use joysticks instead. of the touch screen of your smart device to control Breeze
In The Box
- YUNEEC Breeze 4K Quadcopter
- 2 x Flight Batteries
- Battery Charger
- 4 x Propeller Guards
See more by YUNEEC
|Best Available Video Mode||4K UHDTV (2160)|
|Memory Card Type||No|
DIMENSIONS: 196 x 196 x 65 mm|
TAKE-OFF WEIGHT: 385 g
BATTERY: 3S 11,1 V 1150 mAh LiPo
FLIGHT TIME: up to 12 minutes
MAXIMUM FLYING HEIGHT: 80 m
MAXIMUM HORIZONTAL SPEED: 5 m/s (limited by software)
MAXIMUM CLIMBING SPEED: 1 m/s
WORKING TEMPERATURE: 0°C - 40°C|
SENSOR: 1/3.06 CMOS
EFFECTIVE PIXELS: 13 Megapixel
PHOTO RESOLUTION: 4K - 4160 x 3120 pixels (13 MP)
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/30 - 1/8000s
WHITE BALANCE: Auto, sunny, sunrise, sunset, cloudy, tungsten light, glowing, disabled
DIMENSION: 106 x 104 x 59 mm|
WEIGHT: 189 g
WORKING TEMPERATURE: -20 - 65°
CHARGING TIME: 2 - 3 h
PLATFORMS: iOS (at least 8.0) /Android (at least 4.4)
CONNECTION TYPES: Bluetooth
|FPV Goggles||DIMENSION: 196 x 113 x 128 mm WEIGHT: 200 g MATERIAL: PC + ABS MOBILE SUPPORT: 4,7" - 6" FOV: 110° PUPIL DISTANCE ADJUSTMENT: Yes|
Roberts Camera is happy to offer our customers a flexible financing option powered by FuturePay. It’s secure, convenient, and easy to use. Just select FuturePay when you check out so you can buy now and pay later.
Apply and Check Out in Seconds
You can easily apply for an account in seconds when you check out. And with monthly payments starting as low as $25/month, you can buy now and pay later for your purchases at your own pace.
No Hidden Fees
At the end of every billing period you can pay your balance in full or carry your balance a month longer for as little as $5/month. Simple and transparent so you can plan for the future.
Safe and Secure
You can apply for financing without worrying about your online safety. FuturePay keeps your information secure by using the latest in fraud prevention security tools.
Questions about FuturePay services, financing, or your FuturePay account should be directed to FuturePay. Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro do not provide any of these services directly. To contact FuturePay, use the information here:
Roberts’ flexible financing option is powered by FuturePay.
We understand that your shipping options can sometimes be confusing and you may have questions. We hope that this explanation helps to clarify how your item will arrive to you. Above all, we make every effort to save you money and get your product to you quickly and in fantastic condition.
Shipping information for products on robertscamera.com and usedphotopro.com:
- Your order of new products over $100 will ship free of charge. The free shipping method will come via the standard method of our choice of carrier.
- All USED items in condition ‘GOOD’ or better ship free regardless of price
- Our $100 order total is calculated after all rebates, coupon codes and additional discounts have been applied. Gift cards, freight charges and taxes do not count towards the $100 total.
- *Exceptions to this rule – exceptionally large items (ex: large bags, savage paper, etc.) that are dimensionally weighted by our shipping carriers will not qualify for free shipping and will incur shipping charges
- *Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations do not qualify for our free shipping promotions.
- *Any upgraded or expedited shipping choice by the customer will incur an additional charge
- *Items that are special order or drop-shipped from our manufacturers and vendors may be ineligible for free shipping
- *Used items in FAIR or INOPERABLE condition are not eligible for free shipping
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
Due to an increased risk of fraud in the electronics industry, most items ship with signature required on delivery.
The Carriers We Use
We will ship your order in the most cost effective manner available to us.
We utilize multiple carriers to get you the best rate. Those options include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- Home Delivery
- Ground Delivery
- 3rd Day
- 2nd Day
- Next Day
- First Class Mail
- Media Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
A Few Additional Things To Note
- Shipments to PO boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service
- PO Boxes are NOT eligible for free shipping
- International shipments may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email of those charges and you can chose at that time to accept or decline. Taxes, duties and other fees may be charged by your destination country. Roberts is not responsible for those fees, nor does Roberts have the ability to estimate those fees. You will be charged all shipping and additional fees associated with any item returned because of non-delivery. This includes but is not limited to: Failure to pay said duties and taxes, incorrect address, not available to receive package in timely manner resulting in package being returned to Roberts or Used Photo Pro.
- Gift Cards ship USPS 1st class or you can use our on-line electronic delivery option and an email will be sent with gift card information
- You will receive an email with your order tracking number once your order has shipped
- Order cut-off times:
- Monday – Friday: Your order will ship same day if your order is placed by 1:00pm EST
- Saturday/Sunday: Any order placed after 1pm on Friday will ship on Monday
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY OUR PROCESSING DEPARTMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
Our Return PoliciesFor the first 14 days do not complete your manufacturer's warranty cards!
At Roberts Camera / UsedPhotoPro, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return your product. Therefore, we are proud to offer a 14-day Hassle Free Return Policy. If you would like to return your purchase within fourteen (14) days of receiving it, please contact our customer service department so that we may assist you and issue you a return authorization. Sending merchandise without authorization may delay your return. Items returned must be in the same condition that they were received and must include all items (including box and accessories) that they shipped with in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a sales receipt and be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All used items over $1500.00 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order merchandise.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- Merchandise purchased 'As Is' may not be returned for any reason.
- After 14 days, products in new condition will be subject to manufacturer's warranty and the warranty card included with your product should be consulted for information on getting your product serviced or replaced. Roberts Camera will happily mediate this process for you. If you so desire, see our Repair Policies below for more details.
- After 14 days, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock.
- After 14 days, functional products may be returned to us as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value. To request a quote on the value of your used gear, please click here
- Sales of all sensitized materials including film, paper, video and audio tape are final. There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges on these items.
- Drones: No returns on drones unless due to manufacturer defect. If defective, they must return prior to 7 business days of receiving the item. All repairs on DJI drones must go through dji.com.
Initiate a Return
If there are any questions or problems with your order, please feel free to contact your salesperson or the following web services departments directly, as we will work to get you completely taken care of:
- If your product was ordered via robertscamera.com - please contact us at 1-800-726-5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process your return
- If your product was ordered via usedphotopro.com or our eBay store - please contact us at 317-917-7055 or email@example.com to process your return
- If your product was ordered via Amazon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a product that you need to return due to initial defect or otherwise, please call us at 1-800-726-5544 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If an RA# is not obtained, it may delay any credits or replacements requested.
We know that during the holiday season, you might be purchasing some gifts that cannot always be properly tested out within our standard 14 day return policy. That is why during the holiday season we offer an extended return policy for your convenience! For any purchase made between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, please indicate in the gift message area that your purchase is a gift. This will qualify you to return any purchase made during the holiday season NO LATER THAN JANUARY 10th. Your item must be in the same condition that is was received and be returned with the receipt as well as the original packaging to receive a full refund. After January 10th, merchandise cannot be returned to Roberts as new stock. All other return policies apply.
Our Rewards Program
Roberts and UsedPhotoPro appreciate all of our customers very much. We know that you have many, many choices when you shop and we are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in us. And to reward you for that, we think that you should get a little something back when you shop with us! Therefore, we are very pleased to roll out an updated rewards program to not only say thank you for shopping with us, but also to thank you for sharing us with your friends and family!
Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn real money towards your next purchase through signing up for an account with us, shopping, leaving reviews, sharing your purchases and favorite products on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, and much, much more. (Hint: We make it pretty easy to earn these points...so take advantage!)
$100 = 100 Points = $1 Spent Earned Cash back
Here are a few rules and then check out our handy chart below to see how you can start earning rewards points today!
- You earn 100 points for every $100 that you spend!
- 100 points = $1 cash back to you!
- Points must be used within 6 months from the date earned, at this point they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
- There is no limit on how many points you can redeem at a time!
- You must have an account with us to earn and redeem points.
- Not all orders and purchases with Roberts will qualify to earn reward points. Purchases made for business, corporate, government or EDU accounts may not qualify for points and orders placed over the phone may not qualify. Roberts reserves the right to modify this reward policy at any time.
- Rewards points may not be used to purchase gift cards for Roberts Camera or UsedPhotoPro
Points Limits Create an Account (required to earn points) 250 One-time Send a product to a friend 5 Unlimited Have a birthday (must provide a birthday in your account) 100 Once a year automatically Like, tweet, or pin a product page 5 2 per day each Share a purchase on FB or Twitter 10 Once per day each
How We Handle Preorders
We do our best to reflect the price you will be charged to complete your purchase once stock arrives, but due to occasional changes from our manufacturers prices are subject to change until we have the item ready for delivery.
- Your preorder with Roberts adds your name to a waitlist for this equipment. You do not have to pay any money to be added to our waitlist.
- When this product arrives in our warehouse, we will contact you directly to determine if you would like to move forward with the purchase of this product.
- At that time, you will be provided with pricing and a delivery time frame.